What's new

How many Mama Bear soaps do you own?

I noticed in the "Week of Mama Bear" thread that many people use a different MB soap almost every day. Some comment on how they like her "floral scents" better than the other scents.

This leads me to wonder....Just how many MB soaps do you have in your shave den? :confused:

I bought my first one and it came one day late for the entire "week of mama bear" deal, but I'm playing along. That's the only one I have.

Please tell me how many you have, and, if you like, which scents. Thanks.

Haha, I made it sound like I have a closet full of 'em...

I have two full tubs, of Neroli and Northwoods, and I've been trading tub for tub in the BST for a little while now. It's a nice way to try a lot of scents, as there's always someone looking to get rid of something that irritated their face. I've tried quite a few that way. I also have some samples that I acquired various places.

4 -

Sandalwood Vanilla
Tuscan Memories
Iced Lime
Awakenings

I like Awakeings the best followed by Iced Lime. I tend to like natural scents the best no matter who makes the product. One I'd really like to try of hers is the Iced Lilac. I think the reason I like those aside from scent is the menthol content.

I could only narrow it down to 10, and there are plenty more I'd love to try.

Lime Oil
Coffee EO
Cocoa
Awakenings
Almond
Dragon's Blood
Hydrogen
Polynesian Red
Toasted Coconut
Ye Olde Barbershoppe

5:

Black Code
Butterscotch & Vanilla
Extreme
Marauders Citrus
Old Spice Type

for the n00b, mama sue's soaps are some of the best(and easiest) lathering soaps u will find on the market.

marty

I just have 1, because as much as I like variety of scents, I prefer variety of lather. So I get different brands of soap to try out new ones.

Once my Dragon's Tears runs out, I will be getting another one. Not sure which, but probably a floral. Or Patchouli, or Rosemary Mint.

If I were to order just one, which would you guys recommend then :). Can't say I've found what scents I like yet ... which would have made things easier ...

I have 23. I'd have to say that Ye Olde Barbershoppe, Masculine Musk, and Chypre Rose are my favorites. I don't dislike any of the 23 that I have. I just some some more than others.

I have 23. I'd have to say that Ye Olde Barbershoppe, Masculine Musk, and Chypre Rose are my favorites. I don't dislike any of the 23 that I have. I just some some more than others.

Dude, you're seven short of a month! Awesome collection :smile:

^^ Wow!

I have four tubs and a stick;
Lime Oil (stick) (travel)
Lime Oil
Creme Brulee
Turkish Bazaar
Hydrogen

Not sold on the last two yet, will give them both some more time and can always donate to a shave-deprived friend if they don't grow on me.

Creme Brulee - WOW. I want to eat this so badly. I get whiffs of it on me hours later somehow (despite witch hazel, ASB). Lime Oil - equally incredible smelling and performing. I open the container just to smell it sometimes (shh)

It's highly personal though - it's all about what scents you like, not me. Pick one you like the sounds of and go with it. Or order a handful like I suspect most people do. I plan on trying a couple more sooner or later, have my eye on the old spice.

Four:
Rosemary Mint
Orange Orange
Bay Rum
Hydrogen

I get the infamous tingling sensation when using the Hyrdogen so I'm planning on selling that (see the BST forum soon). Otherwise, I love Mama Bear's soaps.

Top Bottom