What's new

Good Place to Buy T&H Grafton

Any deals out there?

I bought a bottle of Grafton from this ebay vendor last week (this link refers to Limes balm, but I know he does stock Grafton, along with a range of other stuff - check his lists, and mail him). Excellent prices, and I know he ships internationally as an Australian member has bought, and saved even with shipping to the other side of the globe!

All items offered for sale in the EBay link referred to here are BIN (Buy it Now).

I bought a bottle of Grafton from this ebay vendor last week (this link refers to Limes balm, but I know he does stock Grafton, along with a range of other stuff - check his lists, and mail him). Excellent prices, and I know he ships internationally as an Australian member has bought, and saved even with shipping to the other side of the globe!

All items offered for sale in the EBay link referred to here are BIN (Buy it Now).

I just checked out his items for sale and he sells three-packs of what he says are T&H WIL and Trafalgar SOAPS. To my knowledge T&H doesn't make any soap other than their so-called Luxury soap, which is faintly lavender-ish.

Does T&H make WIL soaps that are only available to the European market and that aren't even listed on their website? Or are these brand new from T&H? Or are they some kind of faux T&H stuff?

Sorry about the threadjack.

I just checked out his items for sale and he sells three-packs of what he says are T&H WIL and Trafalgar SOAPS. To my knowledge T&H doesn't make any soap other than their so-called Luxury soap, which is faintly lavender-ish.

Does T&H make WIL soaps that are only available to the European market and that aren't even listed on their website? Or are these brand new from T&H? Or are they some kind of faux T&H stuff?

Sorry about the threadjack.

They are not shaving soaps. They are body soaps.

http://www.truefittandhill.com/items_10.html

I picked up a couple bars of the Trafalgar soap when I ordered during the Memorial Day sale. I was underwhelmed....the bars are round and not very big. There's nothing wrong with them, its an OK soap, but not outstanding. The scent, IMO, is pretty weak and seems to fade as the bar is worn down.

Top Bottom