What's new

Geo. F. Trumper Eucris, deal?

Found what I think is a decent deal last night from Mankind. Eucris 100ml splash, normally £38 on sale for £28. Shipping to the U.S. was £4.95, but they deducted 17% VAT from the sales price. Final cost delivered was IIRC, £28.19 or around $46 delivered.

Buying blind, but I've smelled the bath gel from the sampler (presume the difference is substantial, but I have a good imagination :001_smile). And I've read the description and like what I've read. Besides, it's James Bond's favorite! How could I go wrong?
proxy.php

This is one of my faves. It's a great price for it, so if it's legit, I'd pull the trigger. I'm sure if you dont' like it you could find a willing buyer on this site and still come out ahead on the deal.

Good deal. Eucris is one of the few good scents from Trumper IMO. It's an "old man" scent but very nice.

Yes, that is a good deal. I bought my 100ml bottle about three years ago. The exchange rate was not as bad then as it was say, a year and a half ago. I still payed something like $68 for the bottle plus shipping costs. It took a while for it to get here as well. If you like it you will have pulled off a great bargain. Well done.

Regards, Todd

Hi Rick,
I think I may have gotten the last bottle cause they wouldn't allow me to buy another second bottle.
Perhaps, the offer shall start again....
Thank You, Rick for the heads up.
Cheers,

Last edited:
Yep, I just checked the site again, it now says out of stock. Couldn't hurt to contact them or check back, they may yet get more in? My guess is if they didn't intend to offer the deal any more, they'd have pulled the ad instead of marking it out of stock. Glad someone else here was able to pick it up too! I think the shipping notes said 5 days, so I'm hoping mine will be here mid next week.

Rick,
I guesss we are one of the few who got the Eucris while it is on sale.
Thank You again for the heads up.
Regards,

Hey Rick!

I love Eucris. I think you will too. It's definitely unique, the top notes and bast notes are fantastic. It's VERY masculine and will definitely turn a few heads, people have asked me what I was wearing on many occasions with Eucris. Not exactly sure they loved it, but they definitely noticed it! A little goes a long wayy and its longevity is quite good too. ENJOY BUDDY!

I got the Eucris shower gel. Loved the scent in that. So can imagine cologne is quite nice.

I wouldn't call it an old man scent. To each their own though. To you or someone else, it may be...

Hey Rick!

I love Eucris. I think you will too. It's definitely unique, the top notes and bast notes are fantastic. It's VERY masculine and will definitely turn a few heads, people have asked me what I was wearing on many occasions with Eucris. Not exactly sure they loved it, but they definitely noticed it! A little goes a long wayy and its longevity is quite good too. ENJOY BUDDY!

Thanks! Looking forward to it's arrival. On another note, I stopped by Plum Market a couple evenings ago to check out the Truefitt & Hill colognes. Interesting, but I'll need to get some samples before I can commit to any of them. Great shop though!

Thanks! Looking forward to it's arrival. On another note, I stopped by Plum Market a couple evenings ago to check out the Truefitt & Hill colognes. Interesting, but I'll need to get some samples before I can commit to any of them. Great shop though!
I think you'll like it too, but it's a bit of a sharp chypre more suited to the cooler months IMO.

Eucris is definitely one of the most unique scents I've ever tried. I didn't care for it on me, but at the same time I could see how it could really grab some people. Congrats on the score.

To my nose, the bath gel is almost a dead ringer for the cologne. If you like the former, you'll like the later.

The question is, does it smell like motor oil and grapefruit or incense on you? On me it cannot quite make up its mind.

I can see where you get the motor oil impression. But on me I'd characterize it as oakmoss and fall leaves.

I don't know perfume composition but I know what I like, and I like Eucris (first day wearing, bought as part of a cologne sample pack).

Mind you it goes for AUS$125 for the 100ml bottle here in Australia.

I can vouch that this offer from Mankind offers genuine Eucris as I have a bottle from them and a bottle from Trumpers direct.

I can't say whether you'd like it or not though ;)

Top Bottom