What's new

Geo. F. Trumper Eucris, deal?

Ah, my Eucris came today (good day for the ADs~! Came home to find that plus 6 vintage razors and a stand I'd ordered all delivered today!).

I love this stuff. I put it one my wrist/forearm about an hour and a half ago. I keep bringing my arm to my face to get another whiff :biggrin:. Great stuff, I don't think it's an "old man" scent at all. I'd say sophisticated, and very pleasant. No wonder it was James Bond's favorite :cool:.

Ah, my Eucris came today (good day for the ADs~! Came home to find that plus 6 vintage razors and a stand I'd ordered all delivered today!).

I love this stuff. I put it one my wrist/forearm about an hour and a half ago. I keep bringing my arm to my face to get another whiff :biggrin:. Great stuff, I don't think it's an "old man" scent at all. I'd say sophisticated, and very pleasant. No wonder it was James Bond's favorite :cool:.

T Rick,
Glad that you received and like the Eucris.
The one that I ordered is my back up bottle. Talking about AD...
Oh, BTW, I love that quote by Oscar Wilde. Hmm...Temptation...
Cheers,

Last edited:
Glad some here were able to grab some. I'm really pleased to have stumbled on it myself, really like the scent.

Just ordered a bottle myself on Monday, without ever sniffing the stuff, confident in the sophisticated tastes of my fellow B&Bers. Heck, when I look at the prices of quality colognes these days, $46-and-change including shipping from the UK is a deal.

Thanks to T Rick and Mankind. :thumbup1:

I ordered late last Friday, it shipped on Monday, and I received it this morning. The shipping was extremely fast (less than 1 week from UK to AZ, USA), and extremely reasonable compared to some shipping from the UK *cough C&S cough*.

I'll try to remember to review this after a few wearings (blind buy).

Top Bottom