What's new

When is Knize Ten coming back?

Have you tried Colonial Drug in Cambridge, Mass? You can call and order over the phone and they will ship it to you.

:cool:

Have you tried Colonial Drug in Cambridge, Mass? You can call and order over the phone and they will ship it to you.

:cool:

They definitely have it in stock, at least as of a couple weeks ago. And they'll send you a sample if you want to try before you buy.

Does anybody have an answer to the OPs original question? I'm set for a while with K10, but if it were more readily available, I'd probably grab a bottle of aftershave too. I think that Rudy posted something to the effect that it wasn't going to be reformulated, but it would be nice to have it back on the shelves.

Has it been out of production for long? I've been searching for an edt and shave soap with no luck.

A member here offered up a edt decant so I never called Colonial Chemists.

Last edited:
I did not know that it was out of production.

I have a bg bottle of the Aftershave, which is simply awesome! It works great and has a lot of staying power.

If I knew there was only a bit left out there before it went away for a few years, I'd buy some more. But are you sure you can get it right now?

as of yesterday morning, K10 was available at Colonial Drugs. I didn't ask about the AS or the shaving soap, but both were available a couple of weeks ago.

I have a 100ml bottle of the edt on the way!

(Too bad [for me], SO can't stand it, so I have to wear it on days we don't commute together!)

You can get the AS from the Different Scent or Aus Liebe Zum Duft. I've ordered from both, both are good vendors. Only drawback is the glacial time to clear customs.

This stuff has been around for a long time, so I wouldn't expect production to stop. Have you tried contacting the manufacturer?

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I had talked some time ago with the owner of the company in Germany, and the answer was that they have not, nor will they re-formulate and they continue to make the scent. He told me they were looking (or have now already found) for a new distributor in the States (I am not sure who was their general distributor before, but I have bought several times from Casswell-Massey - so maybe they were it). I did buy one of the large bottles earlier this year and did sell of a number of decants. To my knowledge, Colonial Drug has the scent, and there are several suppliers in Germany.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I just checked the Manufactum website, and they have the aftershave in stock, and the cologne is supposed to be in stock on 16th September.

Had a friend who was in Vienna go to the store for me last month. They had Knize Ten, but were out of some sizes. I wanted a 125 ml Knize Forest, but they were out of it as well. She was able to buy a 50 ml of Knize Forest and a 50 ml of Lady Knize......

Top Bottom