What's new

I'm having an affair with Mama Bear

And I'm not sure I'll be going back...

Nancy Boy used to be my go-to in the morning. Loved the scent, the lather, etc... but since I got my secret santa gift from Mama Bear, I haven't used anything other than the soap. Okay, one morning I tried to switch it up and use the Nancy Boy again, but after pass one I rinsed the bowl/brush and started over with Mama Bear.

So obviously I love it :001_wub: and the entire Mama Bear ordering page is on my Christmas list now. Just have to wait to see what I get, then start ordering in January :biggrin1:

Thanks again Mama Bear for the wonderful gift!

:clap::badger::a14::badger::clap:

This might sound like a stupid question, but where can I order the beautiful:)001_tongu ) Mama Bear's products? Though I doubt I can get delivery in UK :closedeye .

I've done the same thing where I get halfway through lathering something else, and "run back home to mama." I'd love to hear what flavors you've tried and what you think of each. I've got Rosemary Mint (my favorite), Green Irish Tweed (my wife's favorite), and Tangerine/Clove (the most eye-opening.) They're nowhere near gone, but I'm about ready to order my next set - assuming I don't get any for Christmas (contemplating eucalyptus, vetyver, and tuscan memories).

All I have at the moment is Beau Brummel that she gave me for christmas. I'm trying to figure out what to get next :smile:

That's the purpose of a line-up, to let her choose. However, the unchosen must fight to the death with loaded razors of course. :wink:

Marty

Top Bottom