What's new

Best caught deals on shaving soap

I was going through some of my pms in another forum I happen to be in and noticed that I had a pm from several months ago where I had (almost) bought a Penhaligon Blenheim Bouquet soap. Almost is the important word.

The seller had used the soap only once and the seller decided on selling it for $14 total, which was a very decent price. I sent the payment to the seller but then shortly after I get a pm that the swmbo accidently used it as a bath soap and pretty much ruined it.

I did not lose out on my money since it was refunded but it got me thinking that of all my purchases, this would have been one of my best catches, if it had actually happened, considering the soap is so hard to get now.

So, I figure I open this topic to see what some of the best shaving soap catches were out there.

If this is in the wrong forum please move to the appropriate area.

Thanks.

Rafi

Last edited:
C&E sweet almond oil pucks.

I didn't actually get a huge discount as my friend and I purchased a heap of them at a slight discount (I think it was just 20% off RRP) based on rumours that it was going to be discontinued. A month later, it was discontinued. Although we didn't catch them at the final clearance price, we are very glad we stocked up on this fantastic soap!!

Top Bottom