What's new

What songs should you NEVER shave to?

Okay! Contributions welcome! My first entry to kick this off is Stealers Wheel "Stuck in the Middle with You"!:eek:

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Hey these are all very nice tunes . . . I'd shave to any one of them. . . come one now . . . come up with something shocking.

Any song by Rush. Whenever I hear my percussion hero, Neil Peart, I start air drumming. And that could be hazardous with a Dovo in your hand!! :tongue:

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
It is kinda pissing me off that you are all suggesting music that I'd be very happy to hear. . . .

Consider this for music you might shave to. . . . Any Song by Yoko Ono!!!!

er

Sorry

Hey these are all very nice tunes . . . I'd shave to any one of them. . . come one now . . . come up with something shocking.

I don't think the point is whether or not they are good songs but, rather, whether or not they increase your chances of permanent disfigurement if played while shaving. For example, if you were listening to DSOTM, and those alarm clocks came on, you might find yourself on the way to the emergency room with your nose on ice in the Li'l Oscar on the back seat (Sleeper anyone?). That doesn't mean DSOTM is not one of the greatest albums of all time -- it just means it's best not to have sharpened steel near your face while your listening to it.

At least that's my take.

Top Bottom