What's new

Feather shaving gel...?

I stumbled upon Feather's shaving gel by accident; I already know their blades are just slightly less sharp than those wielded by the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse -its a positive thing...plus the blades are a little less disconcerting.

there are scant reviews on their gel and those I found are a little antiquated; in this day 'reformations' seem to be the norm for a product line. Has anyone used this product recently? If so, what result?

Good stuff. The gel contains nano-sized feather DE blades that cut the hair with out any effort on your part.

You just apply the gel and give a minute or two for the blades to do their stuff then wash it off. BBS every time.

Good stuff. The gel contains nano-sized feather DE blades that cut the hair with out any effort on your part.

You just apply the gel and give a minute or two for the blades to do their stuff then wash it off. BBS every time.

Really?

Won't it cut your hands/face while you are rubbing it in?

(Oh gawd I hope I don't sound stupid Q_Q)

Really?

Won't it cut your hands/face while you are rubbing it in?

(Oh gawd I hope I don't sound stupid Q_Q)

You have to be careful not to apply too much pressure when rubbing it in. As long as you do it lightly, you should be fine.

I was excited to see there were numerous posts in this thread...while reading the thread I was entertained. Don't make me smack the pinata around for the truth about this product!!! (or worse; don't make me feel like this guy when the brownie hits the ground!)

:a24:

Hmm, feather shave gel. Though I thought I left my gel days behind, I may have to give this one a try. Where are you finding it?

doo-be-doo-be-doo

proxy.php

Top Bottom