What's new

Best Celebrity Fragrance (for men)?

I am waiting for the Limited Edition Obama Presidential Fragrance collection. I expect it will be offered in time for the holidays...

Should be a collectible and will go well with the plates, tennis shoes and other 'Obama-ware'...

:tongue_sm

Kevin
Oh, that just begs for soooo many replies... (I've already smelled the stuff, and it smells like...). But AFAIK, political stuff is off limits. Kinda makes the above post unfair, having to leave out the replies and all... :)grumble:). :biggrin:

Oh, that just begs for soooo many replies... (I've already smelled the stuff, and it smells like...). But AFAIK, political stuff is off limits. Kinda makes the above post unfair, having to leave out the replies and all... :)grumble:). :biggrin:

Speaking of Presidential cosmetics:

Santana's got a scent now? Damn. Between his Santana Champagne, Santana Guitars and his Santana Cologne, that's a whole lotta Santana. :lol:

It is, but check out the scent if you get the chance. I did not buy it for the name, but for the scent. It is a really good one and I wear it frequently. The description is on Basenotes. And it can be had for about $20.00 for 100ml. That is inexpensive for its quality and I am a value purchaser when it comes to fragrances. That is why I have not been buying Creeds, etc. I say good job by Santana whatever his involvement was.

Actually, the Michael Jordan Legend cologne is pretty nice. I got tired of my 19 month old son begging for my top shelf stuff so I went and picked up some of this stuff for about $19 bucks so that everytime he reaches his wrist up with a grunt, I'll have something nice for him to wear that doesn't cost $90:lol:

Here is another one: Unscripted by Patrick Dempsey (I was told he is a TV actor, but do not know who he is) from Avon. And unbelievably this is available on ebay for as low as $5.00 on ebay; it is very good and I am not joking. Its composition is described as follows:

* Top Notes
* Black Peppercorn, Cardamom.

Middle Notes
* Violet leaves, Fig, Lavender.

Base Notes
* Vetiver, Leatherwood, Patchouli, Musk.

For the price, this is an easy recommendation with as little risk as I have seen for fragrances.

Has anybody mentioned Alain Delon? His house makes some serviceable fragrances and it seems like he's really involved in their production. Iquitos was quite nice and the original Samourai isn't bad either.

Has anybody mentioned Alain Delon? His house makes some serviceable fragrances and it seems like he's really involved in their production. Iquitos was quite nice and the original Samourai isn't bad either.

Unfortunately Iquitos was discontinued, because it was a fine fragrance and the best I had the opportunity to sample from his line.

Mandom, the scent of Charles Bronson is the greatest of all.

And the David Beckham cologne gave me a rash so I'll not touch it again.

I also liked the Samourai; but did not purchase it as I have similar scents. For those interested it is available on U.S. ebay

Top Bottom