What's new

Best Celebrity Fragrance (for men)?

I see a lot of celebrity branded fragrances in the magazines and stores - Carlos Santana, Tiger Woods, Beckham, Andy Roddick, Fifty-cent, Sean John, Federer, Jeter etc. Reviews for most are pretty poor, but are there any celebrity branded male fragrances that are good??

I know that Carlos Santana for Men stands on its own merits and is a very good scent for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend it.

Anything by Creed.

proxy.php

Santana's got a scent now? Damn. Between his Santana Champagne, Santana Guitars and his Santana Cologne, that's a whole lotta Santana. :lol:

Cumming the Fragrance by Alan Cumming

Hilarious name, great scent.

proxy.php

For the record it doesn't smell like a mix of Jicky and Jazz ;)

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I'm kinda waiting for David Beckham to come out with something like "Old Spice". Ack never mind. Would likely be too thinly scented with a price too posh for my tastes.

Santana's got a scent now? Damn. Between his Santana Champagne, Santana Guitars and his Santana Cologne, that's a whole lotta Santana. :lol:

Rob-

You forgot Santana's line of women's shoes...I'm not kidding.

I still can't figure that one out.

Now--If we could get him to do a Santana ALBUM that sounds like the old stuff---that would be a good product!!

The Santana cologne...ehhhh....

Marty E.

Sean John Unforgivable is very very nice.
It's basically a clone of Creed Millesime Imperial but in a nicer bottle at a third of the price.
I was too snobby to ever consider a celebrity fragrance till I smelled this, now I'll probably get a bottle when my creed runs out.

Rob-

You forgot Santana's line of women's shoes...I'm not kidding.

I still can't figure that one out.

Now--If we could get him to do a Santana ALBUM that sounds like the old stuff---that would be a good product!!

The Santana cologne...ehhhh....

Marty E.

Womens shoes... uh... hmmm.

And ties. Apparently he has some signature ties.

You know, if I wanted to smell like Carlos Santana I imagine all I would have to do is walk backstage into a reefer-fogged room humidified with the sweat of dirty hippie groupies and catered with red beans and rice. Either way, "smelling like Carlos Santana" is not high on my list of things to do in this lifetime. :lol:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Try the stuff by Pen of Pen & Teller ... it's fantastic.

... his last name is Haligon, BTW.

I am waiting for the Limited Edition Obama Presidential Fragrance collection. I expect it will be offered in time for the holidays...

Should be a collectible and will go well with the plates, tennis shoes and other 'Obama-ware'...

:tongue_sm

Kevin

I bought my husband Instinct for Men by David Beckham after smelling it in a magazine. We both liked it a lot. Very clean and fresh smelling, not too strong. Not expensive either.

I'm kinda waiting for David Beckham to come out with something like "Old Spice". Ack never mind. Would likely be too thinly scented with a price too posh for my tastes.

I was going to a bar and my friend said here put this on..........I did and said what is it........David Beckham..........yuk!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom