What's new

Acquisitions Monday December 11th-Sunday December 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 3:26 EST on Monday and no one has scored a thing? Wow. You must all be trying to be good boys (and girls) so Santa brings something nice.

Scored:
Two tubs of C&E Sweet Almond Cream
Two Real Shaving Co shave kits. Each kit has a tube of face wash, shave cream, aftershave and a terry towel.
One Dopp shave bag.

IMG_3024_1_1.JPG

T&H turnback finally arrived
Shavemac silvertip

Hi All & especially Mama Bear,

Just had to let you all know that my order of Mama's shave soap arrived today and I am blown away by the fantastic scents and lather test (on arm lathering). I orderd the following:

1. Smokin' (smells like your favorite suede jacket & should go great with my Donna Karen Fuel cologne ... shame they don't make that anymore)

2. Energy (hard to discribe but kinda an orangey citrusy, very light and pleasant)

3. Dragon's Blood (reminds my of a Russian Monastary I once visited here in the U.S.... ie: a very pleasant and masculine incense/church smell). Mama, you can't discontinue this one!

My only regret is that I can't shave 2x a day (my mail arrived after the daily shave).:frown:

Between my shave cream addiction and now these soaps, I probably won't have to buy anything for about 100 yrs or so. But, variety is the spice of life and I won't let shear volume stand in my way.

PS: all three came in their own plastic screw top jars which will be perfect for travel and for actual use. No shave mug needed.

Best to all,
Rich

Man! I got a package allegedly waiting at home for me from Colonial.

Stuck at work for about 4 more hours.

This is freaking brutal!!!!!!!! :eek:

Just got my Drugstore.com order:

Clubman Bay Rum
Clubman Limesec
Truefitt & Hill Ebony Turnback Super Badger Brush

Thanks for the great advice Blair! I finally made it and rushed home like Steve McQueen driving a muscle car.

I'm in pig heaven or should I say ciel cochon. The Plisson train arrived today. Looking forward to shaving tomorrow in a bad way! :biggrin:

Opened my Mama Bear package last night:

Lime (New Recipe) Soap
Chai Latte Soap - Christmas gift for my daughter
B&B Summer Aftershave

Marine notes = Kenzo pour Homme
Citrusy notes = Eau Sauvage

edit:
My soap, which smells like Eau Sauvage, has Matin Ambré written on the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom