What's new

Brooklyn,NYC

For anyone in the NYC area there are 2 shops in the Bensonhurst section on 18th avenue of Brooklyn that sell Proraso products, Little Records and S.A.S. Italian Records. They are import specialty shops that sell Italian goods, Bensonhurst is a heavily Italian neighborhood and they carry Proraso soaps/creams, brushes and the pre/post creams.

For anyone in the NYC area there are 2 shops in the Bensonhurst section on 18th avenue of Brooklyn that sell Proraso products, Little Records and S.A.S. Italian Records. They are import specialty shops that sell Italian goods, Bensonhurst is a heavily Italian neighborhood and they carry Proraso soaps/creams, brushes and the pre/post creams.

Do you know the cross streets, and what to they charge?

Little Records is on 18th avenue between 62nd Street and 63rd street

S.A.S Italian Records is on 18th avenue between 71st street and 72nd street

I don't know what they charge, I'm not a big Proraso user, I just know they carry the products because I've been in these stores plenty of times and always see them in the showcase

just went to little records, they are pretty much out of proraso products until september

Little records has plenty of proraso yesterday. i picked up a tube along with some aftershave balm and an alum bloc. The owner was great and said that he would have the AS Splash shortly. Great place. Has loads of other italian products. Some talc's and other goodies. Not ofter in that area but only about 15 minutes from my home. WILL BE BACK.

Top Bottom