What's new

Who shot this out from under me?

Yeah, happens to everyone at some time or other, that's what makes the auctions fun, I came to realize at one time that it isn't the last minute bidder that gets the goods, it's always the high dollar. I thought I would be cute and sneak a bid in at the last minute some time ago and figured for sure I was top gun, but an earlier bird got the worm because he had more dough in reserve, just goes to show it's still the high bid that flies away with the bug, bc

No me. But I wish it was. It looks like a Sheraton. It should have sold much higher, even without the case.

Len

That's why I was so sure I was going to get it and didn't snipe like I usually do when I want Bahgod want something for sure. I figured it had stayed under the radar for a bit. Like I said, teach me to break protocol. There's always next time. The last Sheraton I watched was cased and went for $81.

I think it may have been for the fact that the handle looked almost entirely brassed like someone polished the kaka out of it.

I think it may have been for the fact that the handle looked almost entirely brassed like someone polished the kaka out of it.

Yeah, I was looking at a possible re-plate in the future if I had won it. I was wondering what the deal was with the color. Someone probably dipped it in some type of solvent.

Top Bottom