What's new

Vetiver cream?

Salters Vetiver cream is pure vetiver scented, not for the faint of heart. I love this in the fall. Give it a go you can always sell it here on BST forum

Bruce

Salters Vetiver cream is pure vetiver scented, not for the faint of heart. I love this in the fall. Give it a go you can always sell it here on BST forum

Bruce

I second this whole-heartedly. I love Vetiver scents, but this one was not for me.

Bruce

I agree that it's not for the faint of heart; unfortunately, I am one of the faint of heart when it comes to this cream, although it is otherwise a good product. It reminds me of the old Crabtree & Evelyn vetiver cologne, which was discontinued some where around 1992. For me, it wasn't good.

How do these threads get resurrected?

At the bottom of the page it has a similar threads and links to five other threads... Willing to bet people look at the title and then read and reply... (and looking at it now, there is one from this year 2 from March 2011 and one from 2009 and another from 2006...)

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
How do these threads get resurrected?

Occasionally these dead zombie threads get bumped back to life as Mirrorsaw mentions.

Since it is back I thought I'd mention one of our B&B vendors, Queen Charlotte Soaps, now has a nicely scented vetiver cream (and soap).

Occasionally these dead zombie threads get bumped back to life as Mirrorsaw mentions.

Since it is back I thought I'd mention one of our B&B vendors, Queen Charlotte Soaps, now has a nicely scented vetiver cream (and soap).

Benton Clay is the best smelling Vetiver i've smelled, but it's a soap not a cream.

i have yet to smell the QCS offering.

Top Bottom