What's new

Too many pics to muddle up the acquisition thread....

Bottom 2 razors just for size comparo....
full

TI on the top is a 5/8
full

full

full

TI on top is about an 8/8...
full

Makes the honkin' TI look like a toy...
full

Wedge...
full

full

Gorgeous Giraffe Bone....
full

Gunstock handle...
full

Other side....
full

VS custom TI
full

Blade goes almost to the end of the scales when closed.... it is a monster hunk of steel...
full

full

Adjustable pin....
full

full

Spine...
full

Last edited by a moderator:
So, do you shave with that thing, or do you take over a small country? Pull that from a stone and they'll make you king! :biggrin:

I'm not kidding.... I am going to find a mail scale.... but I think it weighs more than a pound. Pics don't do this justice... when you see it in person, it's down right absurd.

I have no doubt in my mind if one got careless and slipped - this could actually shear your entire ear off (no joke).

This thing has balls that could choke a whale.

:eek::eek: Now that's something! Who said it is not possible to shave with a cleaver? :lol: Hmm one of bosses from Diablo 1 came to my mind: 'Butcher'
proxy.php

OK, that does it- there is no way i am going near a straight. can you imagine what you would end up looking like after a mistake with that razor? :eek:

Marty

That’s totally whacky. And beautiful. Is it the custom straight you were speaking in a previous thread?

Joel,

You must provide reports of its performance (& more photos)! Having new options available by custom makers is awesome, and word needs to get around about the availablility of these makers & options. :thumbup:

Size be damned! It's just a beautiful piece of work and even if never used it's worth the tariff just to enjoy ownwership.

Two questions - how big and why?

I can't fail to be impressed by the beauty of this razor.

#1 - I think it is around 11/8ths...

#2 - Wasn't by choice... I ordered it, without specifying size (thinking it would be around 6/8-8/8.

Top Bottom