What's new

Whats the best Rooney Style? 1, 2 or 3?

What Style Rooney Should I Buy?

• Go With Style 1 Size 2 Its the Best!

• No Way! Trust Me Get Style 3 Size 2 Its Much Better!

• Why Arent You Considering Style 2? I Like Style2!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi everyone,

I am about to order my first Rooney shaving brush. Looking to get one in Super Silvertip Badger.

Im thinking of either the style 1 size 2 or style 3 size 2 but just cant decide...

Is there much difference in the styles apart from the looks?

Thanks.

There is no "best." You can't go wrong with any of them. It's just personal preference. Rooney makes a great product, so just get the handle size and loft the suits you. You'll be happy with whichever one you choose.

I personally have the 3/1, and love it.

If I could havea ny Rooney, it would be a 1/2 in Finest. Too expensive though. The same is super is also appealing to me.

Had to vote for Style 1 here :001_tt1:
This one sure is a beauty...

Yet, I would pick mine in size 1 as I dream of it for soaps and face lathering...

This is still a dream anyway... Oh, BTW, not that I want to make your choice harder, but ivory or ebony? :biggrin:

Mine would be in black, for sure!!

Im thinking of either the style 1 size 2 or style 3 size 2 but just cant decide...

I have the style 3, size 2 from Vintage Blades and really like it. I already had a C&E BBB and wanted something a bit bigger so I went with the 3/2 instead of the 3/1. It's a really nice, dense brush that does great with soaps and creams. Because of the density, it will take a while to break in and soften up at first (several shaves). Great quality, too - I've had mine for 8 months and it hasn't lost hair one yet.

I'm leaning towards getting a rooney from vb and am wondering, is there any difference besides the handle and knot size?

I'm probably going to get a heritage stubby for soap/face lathering, but may splurge for the genuine horn

Give Jim a call at VB,great customer service:cool:

I'm leaning towards getting a rooney from vb and am wondering, is there any difference besides the handle and knot size?

I'm probably going to get a heritage stubby for soap/face lathering, but may splurge for the genuine horn

Top Bottom