What's new

Todays shave :+++

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
That's good.

What did you use? Which razor, soap/cream, AS, brush?

Congrats on the shave. Not to rain on your parade but be careful with over confidence, cause it can burn you. I've been there and done that.

Best shave yet. Smooth minimal strokes and no burn at all. My confidence is up and the results are fantastic. :001_smile

Hmmm... are the 3 crosses «+++» the razor you used? If so, that's a great razor.:biggrin:
Just kidding, probably not.

That's good.

What did you use? Which razor, soap/cream, AS, brush?

1st straight Dovo Best Quality, Soap and brush just some Williams, AS My Grandfathers old favorite English Leather.

This was about my 9th shave and it went so well. I picked up an Old Spice soap mug at a local antique shop. This really helped with my lather. It has some straight bars that protrude out around the bottom edge of the mug that seemed to add air with the agitation. As well it stayed hot for a very long time. Nice warm lather.

I think my stropping is getting better as well blade seemed much sharper. As did my all around technique.

1st straight Dovo Best Quality, Soap and brush just some Williams, AS My Grandfathers old favorite English Leather.

This was about my 9th shave and it went so well. I picked up an Old Spice soap mug at a local antique shop. This really helped with my lather. It has some straight bars that protrude out around the bottom edge of the mug that seemed to add air with the agitation. As well it stayed hot for a very long time. Nice warm lather.

I think my stropping is getting better as well blade seemed much sharper. As did my all around technique.

Your shave angle is probably improved as well, that makes a big difference. Keep it up!

Top Bottom