What's new

Help! i just bough aqua di gio...

...so i cracked and dropped a lil gft spanish leather on my wrist.

:001_tt1::jump::c18:

wow this stuff is awesome and potent, it has a solid plastic rod i dipped in 2x, let drip in bottle, then smeared on wrist, 30 minutes later i can still smell it, but not overpowering. i'd prefer something with a little more edge. I'll come back to it in a few days, but this may be one i end up purchasing. Its dried down to a nice leather, but then at the end of the whiff, theres this really nice, very sublte "clean powdery thing going on"

*edit*reminds me of the inside of my uncles vintage 1975 mercedes 450. Love it.

I ordered the Geo F Trumper sample pack as well (actually 2 of them - about $16 CDN shipped) on Aug 21st and received it today Aug 28th. Nicely packaged in a bag with a draw string. Pretty darn quick! I didn't get any doubles though :frown:

http://www.trumpers.com/product_detail.cfm?ProductID=111547656

So far I've just tried the Spanish Leather and I like it a lot. As mentioned above, a nice leathery scent, strong at first, then becomes nice & subtle.

I ordered the Geo F Trumper sample pack as well (actually 2 of them - about $16 CDN shipped) on Aug 21st and received it today Aug 28th. Nicely packaged in a bag with a draw string. Pretty darn quick! I didn't get any doubles though :frown:

http://www.trumpers.com/product_detail.cfm?ProductID=111547656

So far I've just tried the Spanish Leather and I like it a lot. As mentioned above, a nice leathery scent, strong at first, then becomes nice & subtle.

intersting, i scored 12 cologne sample vials and i purchased from their website.

spanish leather x2
curzon x2
wild fern
west indian lime extract
wellington
Ajaccio Violets
Marlborough
Bay rum
skye
milk of flowers

I think it must have been an accidental double packing as there were 2 buble wrapped packs of 6 samples. Only the 4 creams though, havn't tried them yet.

Last edited:
Sounds like you lucked out getting the double cologne samples. I haven't checked my second sample bag yet, maybe I got lucky with it!

hey all.

just thought i'd update and say i just received my c&s order...

i thought it was long gone...

Excited to try all the fragrances, but so far i've only tried a couple of the other samples i got from the perfumed court.

I really enjoyed tom ford tobacco vanilla

Top Bottom