What's new

Questions on Switching from a Cartridge to a Safety Razor

I won't dispute the fact that on E-Bay prices are higher, and that $30-60 dollar range might be more of the norm, however, the same quality razors (and often even better quality) can be had in our own Buy/Sell/Trade forum for quite a bit less money.

I see no reason to use eBay to acquire the more common models (Superspeeds, Techs, Slims) when they are available regularly here for far less money. :biggrin::cool:

Agreed. can we shake hands and put an end to this?

My point is / was these vintage razors are getting bid up. Most of them selling for $30 "buy it now" or can get bid anywhere up to 50. Yes i acknowledge there are $15 razors (plus shipping) but most of what tpeople may find are closer to 30 in my experience.

That said... my intent was to suggest that he might as well spend $30 on a good NEW razor from a place like Truefitt & Hill. Where (with 20% discount code) many can be had new for under $30....

What are you talking about Ebay? Sure the prices can be a bit high, but you're mostly bidding on stuff there. It's kind of the nature of the beast, don't you think? But keep your eyes sharp and you might get a good deal on something. Believe me, it's not totally impossible.

And you always have the BST here. There's not a soul on here that I know of that would try to rip you off. :001_smile

Thank you very much to all of you for your help, advice and suggestions. I really got a great wealth of information to start out!

Top Bottom