What's new

feather yellows/black packaging

I think the yellow packs are platinum coated blades and the black packs are not. I remember reading that somewhere.

I think the yellow packs are platinum coated blades and the black packs are not. I remember reading that somewhere.

Wrong, they are both platinum coated. Check these photo's:

proxy.php

proxy.php

I've heard everything from ones for export to North America and ones "local" to its just new packaging. Due to a stupid trade(feathers for Red IPs 5 to 1) I needed to replace my supply, (the guy says he said he never received my first 50 soo off with another and there went my black and red ones) anyway, dridiot has both, I can't tell a lick of difference but he says he can, (yellow ones being a bit sharper) Hes selling his black and red ones for considerably less than the yellow so he sold me even tho I don't think I could tell the difference). Neither one of us nor anyone else I've heard of, (lots of post here on B&B in the past) can get anything specific out of the factory other than, Old style, New style.
I will say the newer black and red ones packaging is identical to a blade called Shogun I saw on the Bay. Worthy of investigation as to where those guys are made.
Both are great :biggrin:

Top Bottom