What's new

Question for the Mods: user titles/ranking

Hello Moderators,

Just a little curiosity on my part.... I notice that users get different rankings/titles when they post. Lurker becomes "ex-lurker" becomes "M3 remisison", etc.

I was just wondering what the different titles are and the posting numbers needed to reach them.

Thanks in advance!
Rich

This question has been asked many times. The simple answer is "you'll find out" :wink: It is a fun thing, and one we won't divulge the inner workings behind.

This question has been asked many times. The simple answer is "you'll find out" :wink: It is a fun thing, and one we won't divulge the inner workings behind.

cool. I'll have to keep track.
And yes, it is a fun thing. great idea.

Just to keep track, so far I've been (in order):

Lurker
ex-lurker
In M3 Remission
DE Envious

and I see that today I've just been promoted to "Whisker Wacker" :cool:

Very fun.

Just to keep track, so far I've been (in order):

Lurker
ex-lurker
In M3 Remission
DE Envious

and I see that today I've just been promoted to "Whisker Wacker" :cool:

Very fun.

Congrats on the promotion! You'll find a little something extra in your next paycheck.

Well, I can tell you what you hit at 1,650. :biggrin: And at 1,500. But I'm not gonna tell you that one. :tongue:

Everything in between, I have kinda forgotten.....

-Mo

PS - I think I may be the sole existing evidence of what the progression is above 1200 or so, so pay attention.... :smile:

S

Sam

I think it is fun, funny and makes this place more homey. I have had two or three and I guess Joel picked up on a post and made me tummy sleeper. Fine by me, I thought it very witty. Way to go, bully and all that stuff!!!!!! Over at SMF, Chris Moss gave me my avatar. I go with the flow

I think it is fun, funny and makes this place more homey. I have had two or three and I guess Joel picked up on a post and made me tummy sleeper. Fine by me, I thought it very witty. Way to go, bully and all that stuff!!!!!! Over at SMF, Chris Moss gave me my avatar. I go with the flow

Much agreed, Sam. I must say, though, I liked your old SMF avatar better than the new one.... Perhaps we should take a poll....

-Mo

Tummy sleeper...I was wondering how that one came up. Havent seen anything like that one before. Dont say anything on here like im still a thumb sucker or something, you might be in trouble. :lol:

Tummy sleeper...I was wondering how that one came up. Havent seen anything like that one before. Dont say anything on here like im still a thumb sucker or something, you might be in trouble. :lol:

Michael- don't say I did not warn you!

Shazaam!

Top Bottom