What's new

What's your workout today? - August 09

We have a lot of ladies and gents in great shape here and those like myself trying to get into great shape. So I figured we'd try an experiment this month and see how it goes.

So.......What was your workout today?

Legion

Staff member
Gonna hit the gym in about and hour and do some weights. I do three days a week weights and three cardio.

I use a routine involving a variety of machine weights which last 45 minutes every other morning. I follow this with a 5 mile run/jog daily beginning around dawn normally takes me around 40 to 45 minutes. I recently turned 57 and my Doctor continuously gives me S#@t about smoking. My time has slowed considerably but why push myself, I'm retired :smile: I now work out and run for the pleasure of it not necessity :tongue_sm

I had two pancakes today, instead of my usual stack of five.
Actually, I've been quite physically active (for an old guy), but you need to combine that with a little portion control to get back to buffness.

This afternoon I biked 27 miles with a buddy and this evening I jogged a couple miles.

Man, I envy guys like you...

I've been nursing a bad back lately, and have REALLY been dying to geta workout started. I quit smoking about a year ago (a pack a day, ugh), and the pounds have really been piling on. I've changed my diet, but I need to do something about the fintess, which has never been something I focused on previously. I always had the metabolism of a hummingbird until I ht 38, and NOW I feel slow, fat, creaky, and worn out. I need to do SOMETHING, but...today's "workout" was...sleeping in, cleaning house, mojitos in the afternoon, Guinness 250 after sundown, and one pound grilled ribeyes with marinaded portobellos for dinner...there's always tomorrow. :blush::thumbup1:

Hamstring strength exercises (to help calm a soccer injury that happened on the weekend), weights for legs and chest. Gf wanted me to take her out for chocolate brownie and ice cream so all the hard work in the gym went to waste. :tongue_sm

- Aaron

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I attempted one revolution on my elliptical machine. I almost made it 3/4 through. Will try again next week.

Bike 26 miles on the Katy trail. Hopefully a run/walk later today. Kinda feeling lazy now. No weights anytime in my near future until shoulder is fixed and then very light. I am considering selling my powerblocks :mad:

just got back a little bit ago.. didn't last too long due to just getting back into pre-workout sups (NOxplode) and i've just recently started taking animal cuts again...

deadlifts maxed out.. 2 sets 3 reps 315lbs.
some light arm work, bi's/tri's.
pull downs..

then felt sick so i bounced.

just got back a little bit ago.. didn't last too long due to just getting back into pre-workout sups (NOxplode) and i've just recently started taking animal cuts again...

deadlifts maxed out.. 2 sets 3 reps 315lbs.
some light arm work, bi's/tri's.
pull downs..

then felt sick so i bounced.

How did your supplements cut your workout short? Did they make you sick?

Top Bottom