What's new

Gillette "Bostonian" Tech in Chrome Lift Up case 1932

hi again

found on flea bay :Gillette "Bostonian" Tech in Chrome Lift Up case 1932

basically that person is selling a fat handled tech in a Bostonian box and is calling it like that, I sent them a message and still waiting for a response.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
These people do this all the time. I mentioned to a gal that she had a tech in the wrong box a week or so ago, and she replied in e-mail that yes, she believed me because "someone had sent her a link to that german guys website", but that she wasn't going to go through the trouble of changing the description.

douchebaggery!

Last edited:
These people do this all the time. I mentioned to a gal that she had a tech in the wrong box a week or so ago, and she replied in e-mail that yes, she believed me because "someone had sent her a link to that german guys website", but that she wasn't going to go through the trouble of changing the description.

douchebaggery!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I left an e-mail stating "If your familiar enough with Gillettes to quote Krumholtz, then you must certainly realize that this is not a Bostonian set, and that the razor is a common "Fat Handled Tech"."

The reply I got this morning;

"I'll look into it."

I left an e-mail stating "If your familiar enough with Gillettes to quote Krumholtz, then you must certainly realize that this is not a Bostonian set, and that the razor is a common "Fat Handled Tech"."

The reply I got this morning;

"I'll look into it."

In other words, p*** off. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom