What's new

Speick or Proraso?

Pick one:

• Speick

• Proraso

Results are only viewable after voting.
Speick by a long shot. I like and regularly use Proraso, but Speick gives me better lubrication.

I should test them side by side with distilled water to see if somehow the Speick just works better with my hard water.

i chose speick because of my recent success' with it, however i don't think i would be this into shaving if it wasn't for proraso.

I can't stand Speick...I couldn't get a good shave with it, the scent bugged me, and whatever's in it caused redness and irritation. Boo. Besides...it's German, lol...

Proraso, the entire line, on the other hand...:thumbup1:

Proraso, it has the menthol goodness and from what I understand, they took the tallow out of Speik. Still a tough choice as both are great.

I love the scent of Speick, but got a terrible shave with it. Proraso is just amazing. Wait until you try SMN, though.

Proraso, it has the menthol goodness and from what I understand, they took the tallow out of Speick.

The Speick shaving stick had tallow but now doesn't; the shaving cream didn't, to my knowledge, ever contain tallow.

I'll have to vote for Speick, but it's pretty close for me.

Wow, I could have sworn my Speick cream was a tallowicious treat. Either way, I love the stuff. Although, today it's hot and humid and tonight's going to be a Proraso cream followed by Proraso splash. Both will always have a place in my den.

B

BrightFutur

Team Speick takes the lead! I can't do Proraso....the scent, the shave, just doesn't do it for me.

Speick on the other hand...

Top Bottom