What's new

Victory!

Since I have started traditional wetshaving and begun accumulating gear, I have kept everything in a few small boxes in the office. Partly because I am still shaving mainly off samples and they don't display as well as full size products, and partly to keep the extent of my acquisitions unknown to my girlfriend. She knows about the shaving but not the ADs (mild as mine are compared to some). The other night, I had finished a shave and was cleaning up when she entered the bathroom.

"Why don't you keep your shaving stuff in the bathroom?" she asked.

"I guess because I didn't want it to take up space," I answered.

"Well," she replied, "I think it's sort of silly that you store it in the office."

"I can move it into the bathroom if you don't mind, then," I said cautiously. Then she gave me the "You're so weird about some things" look and I knew I had won.

Looks like I'm getting a proper shave den. :w00t:

That's great. My wife complains about all my shave stuff in the bathroom. We have 2 bathrooms, but she still keeps putting my stuff away in the bathroom I use. Whats one to do? :confused:

That's great. My wife complains about all my shave stuff in the bathroom. We have 2 bathrooms, but she still keeps putting my stuff away in the bathroom I use. Whats one to do? :confused:

Obsessive-compulsive straightening up? That's a tough one.

Top Bottom