• Sensor

• Atra

• Trac II

• Sensor 3

• Mach 3

• Fusion

• Quattro

Results are only viewable after voting.
One thing I have noticed with ALL cartridge blades is that the plastic end-caps always stick out slightly more than the blade edge. Perhaps this is why you have to apply extra pressure on them in order for the blade edge to make contact with the skin.

It's also why it's so difficult to nick, cut or otherwise irritate your face (at least for those of use that are not inherently irritated by multiblade razors).

i have tried them all over the years and if you have to shave 5 days a week like i do than sensor excel is the way to go

I like the Trac II and voted for it. It's the first razor I used and I haven't really found any cartridge that equals it. It still works fine for when I need an acceptable shave fast or when I'm traveling.

I've probably used the Atra at some point but I don't really remember how it shaves. The Mach 3 shaves me a little more closely, but at a pretty steep price in irritation.

What about the Wilkinson/Schick Protector/Protector3?

For me, it´s a very impressive system-razor. It´s very handy, the blades are relatively cheap and VERY longlasting (20 to 25 shaves).

The Quattro makes no sense for me. It´s exactly the same blade-construction as the Protector3, but with on further blade. Sense?

The only reason I voted for the Fusion is due to the blade on the back; it the only thing I've been able to find that can trim the tight areas under my nose.

well, before changing to DE i used M3 and gillette blue two maximum (the silver ones), i liked the blue two's better because they were cheaper:biggrin1:

but both of them gave me an equally bad shave...:thumbdown

Top Bottom