What's new

Shavemac 22368 for S Schwarzweisskeramik Scuttle

Hello,
I've ordered this scuttle which states to be for small to medium size brushes.
The 22368 brush is a long handle (for getting under my full beard) with a knot size of 23mm (although I thought I read a post where this is also available in 21mm)and a loft of 60 mm. My questions are as follows:

Is this too much brush (medium?) for this scuttle? I'll be using a separate lather bowl to whip up the lather.

I'm also concerned with the 60mm loft. I believe this puts it into a soft category where I think I'd prefer a medium stiffness brush. Perhaps Shavemac might be able to provide a shorter loft for more stiffness in this model?

Regards

I have both the small & large Schwarzweisskeramik scuttles. One of my favorites shaving accessories. I think the small scuttle can handle a 23mm knot. It is the handle I would be concerned with. A medium brush is not too much for the scuttle; IMHO nothing is too much for a Schwarzweisskeramik

Thanks for the info on the brush Paco. But the handle!? This is the first I've heard about any concerns on handle size! The S scuttle is just the thumb handle and not the 4 finger model.

I think the main difference between the S and L scuttle is the water reservoir. The lathering bowl width are closely related, but the large one has a deeper bowl.
The handle of the 22368 will protrude somewhat out of the S bowl.
You might recline it against its wall while shaving.

Top Bottom