What's new

ACK, getting caught up in shaving...

This forum is dangerous! I'm an audio engineer, musician, writer, cyclist, and foodie, so I've already got an apartment full of stuff. I bought a Merkur HD a while back and have been pretty enamored with it, but within 24 hours of reading this forum, I've got a Gem Junior and a black-tip 60s Gillette Super Speed on the way to me, and I've only just begun to get into creams/etc...

I got so annoyed with an underwhelming shave soap I had (forgot the name) that I've been shaving sans product in the shower... It works but not a "pleasant and envigorating" experience, by any means.

Anyway, I'm psyched on trying out the SE experience and the awesomeness of old Gillettes...

Thx for all the data, gents! :biggrin:
-NickedUp

Welcome to B&B! Hopefully some time spent browsing these forums will help you no longer resemble your nickname (yes, I said it). :biggrin:

This forum is dangerous! I'm an audio engineer, musician, writer, cyclist, and foodie, so I've already got an apartment full of stuff. I bought a Merkur HD a while back and have been pretty enamored with it, but within 24 hours of reading this forum, I've got a Gem Junior and a black-tip 60s Gillette Super Speed on the way to me, and I've only just begun to get into creams/etc...

I got so annoyed with an underwhelming shave soap I had (forgot the name) that I've been shaving sans product in the shower... It works but not a "pleasant and envigorating" experience, by any means.

Anyway, I'm psyched on trying out the SE experience and the awesomeness of old Gillettes...

Thx for all the data, gents! :biggrin:
-NickedUp

Welcome aboard, Nicked! As a devoted razor historian junkie, fellow foodie, former writer (one of these days I will get my life back and delve back into that realm) and collector of all tangible and intangible, I understand!

Guido

Congratulations, and a hearty welcome to B&B, where you can let your addictions run amok and still have money left over for rent and food...

Maybe.

Oh this is an addiction to be sure! I am getting hooked on various shaving creams. I have at least settled (for the time) on a razor blade. Now I am working my way through some shaving cream. Next on my list will be razors and after shave creams and lotions :frown:

Top Bottom