What's new

L'Occitane

Last month, while in Texas, I had the opportunity to visit one of the L'Occitane stores. Unfortunately, time was short, and I grabbed a Shaving Soap refill and was out the door. I only had time to "spritz" on one cologne. Thanks to my "lack of memory", I have no idea which one it was. Does anyone know which cologne matches up with the shaving soap? Ron? Richard? Bueller? Anyone?

Randy

Ron will correct me if I am mis-remembering, but I don't think there is currently a cologne with the same scent as the soap. The mens cologne lineup now has L'Occitane (lavender/burnt wood), Vetiver, Eau de Badian (anise), and Eau de 4 Voleur (woody).

There are other bath products that match the soap, though, such as the shower gels, etc.

Scotto said:
Ron will correct me if I am mis-remembering, but I don't think there is currently a cologne with the same scent as the soap. The mens cologne lineup now has L'Occitane (lavender/burnt wood), Vetiver, Eau de Badian (anise), and Eau de 4 Voleur (woody).

There are other bath products that match the soap, though, such as the shower gels, etc.
Hi Gang,
Randy, if you harrass me for having this stuff, I will just have to start charging for information...:001_tt2:
No EDT, but the aftershave, "Eau des Bergers," has much in common with the fragrance of the soap, i.e. it also contains the CADE complex. Pleasant, especially if you like aftershave splashes. You can smell the clean freshness of the juniper.. THe only thing that would frighten me is the name, "Water of the Sheppards"(aka Sheep herders)

Thanks guys. I visited the website last night/early this morning. They do have free shipping with orders over $80.00!

Randy

I also stopped by the mall and checked out the store. I really liked the Contadur cologne, the Volears cologne, and the Badian cologne. And to my surprise, the store was right across from the C&E store.

Top Bottom