What's new

Glycerine and Borax

I've read that people use a few drops of glycerin mixed with their shaving cream for a smoother shave so I asked at Target if they had any and the girl said they didnt. Where have you guys been buying liquid glycerine? What about borax to care about brushes? Does Walmart sell them and if so what section?

Borax is sold at most supermarkets and WalMart. I have no idea about the glycerine. You may want to try Whole Foods.

Glycerin can be found at most CVS drugstores, and at many "natural" supermarkets, such as Whole Foods or Wild Oats. Most Target stores also sell Borax in their laundry aisle, as it is considered a laundry "booster."

I had Walmart pharmacy to order a small bottle of glycerin for me which was around 3 or 4 bucks & the borax is called "20 Mule Team Borax" & is in the laundry detergent section.
I hope this helps!

Thank you for the tips guys! You are such a resource. I'll give those places a try.

I got my Glycerine at Target; I had to ask for it at the Pharmacy counter. A 4 oz bottle was $2.08. It wasn't out on the shelves.

-- John Gehman

Top Bottom