What's new

Do you ever feel guilty?

R

rainman

Do you every feel guilty that you can get such heavenly shaves? Sometimes I do. The general sheeptard public will never be able to experience this. This causes the guilty feeling although there is nothing I can do about it. I guess just keep it to myself or the sheeptards may look at me funny.:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I often see guys with visible razor-inflicted skin problems - I want to give them some advice, but that may come off as creepy...or obsessive.

actually i do. even though i have yet to see guys with really bad shaves i cant imagine what their faces feel like. the thought makes me angry :mad3:

I just keep trying to spread the word, if they don't take it or the look at me like I am nuts I simply laugh at their ignorance. We all know it's not always bliss.....:biggrin:

A lot of things in my life where found through a path I've embarked in and bothered to research. Seek other ways of thinking and doing things.

Some people don't want to be bothered with these sorts of efforts for something they find the norm and adequate in our daily lives. What is not broken, do not fix.

As with all the other aspects in my life that I enjoy, and yet others do not even bother seeking... I feel no differently about wetshaving.

They can keep what they like. They can believe in what they believe in. They can think what they think. Just don't infringe on my rights, freedoms, or gillette's and I won't rock their boat. :cool:

B

BrightFutur

I just keep trying to spread the word, if they don't take it or the look at me like I am nuts I simply laugh at their ignorance. We all know it's not always bliss.....:biggrin:

They usually are somewhat doubtful and a little freaked out, until I mention the wet shaving forum that I'm a member of. Then they don't want to be associated with me.

Yeah ive tried talking to a few people about it, they either are totally uninterested, or look at me as if i am crazy...even my best mates. So now i just enjoy a great shave and leave each to their own, sometimes laughing at their inferior shaves and irritated skin because i know they are usually too stuborn to change, even if its for their own good. Maybe i will convince some of them when they notice how my face consistenly looks good and how much money i save.

Nope.
There's a huge wealth of resources abundantly available for anyone who wants to improve their shaving routine.

The first hit on Google for "perfect shave" is the Corey Greenburg article on MSNBC, which is how I got started on my whole endeavor in the first place. Anyone can watch a Mantic video and learn how to improve their technique and shaving experience, all they need is the desire to do so.

Do you every feel guilty that you can get such heavenly shaves? Sometimes I do. The general sheeptard public will never be able to experience this. This causes the guilty feeling although there is nothing I can do about it. I guess just keep it to myself or the sheeptards may look at me funny.:biggrin:

Sheeptard = My great new word of the day. Never heard it before ...love it. :biggrin:

Top Bottom