What's new

Your shaving bowl is terrible - Part 2, the Poll

Who's shaving bowl is the worst?

• Bluegill and his stolen coffee mug

• vigorous.elbows and his big ... umm, rooster? mug.

• legion and his toilet mug

• vigorous.elbows and his little dinghy

• vigorous.elbows and his slice of bread

• vigorous.elbows and his bicycle seat

• Crockus and his Menards handyman mug

Results are only viewable after voting.
PART 2
Everybody's choice. I will start a thread with a poll of those 10 chosen ones to have everyone here degrade you to their hearts content and make you feel public shame as they vote on whos bowl is the worst. The poll will have an ending date (on or around 4/7/11) and when it closes the winner (loser) will get this wonderful bowl shipped to them, bonus points for glorious destruction of their old, vile, vessel.

This is the poll that goes along with the thread here.

PIF of a vintage bakelite pedestal bowl (accessories not included)

proxy.php

It's time for B&B to vote - who's is the worst?

1) Bluegill and his stolen coffee mug
attachment.php

2) vigorous.elbows and his big ... umm, rooster? mug.
attachment.php

3) legion and his toilet mug
proxy.php

4) vigorous.elbows and his little dinghy
attachment.php

5) vigorous.elbows and his slice of bread
attachment.php

6) vigorous.elbows and his bicycle seat
attachment.php

7) Crockus and his Menards handyman mug
proxy.php

Last edited:
This is awesome. I'm voting for Crocktus so he can get that ugly, kitchy mug back in the garage holding nuts and bolts where it belongs. It's not even coffee worthy.

I voted for VE's ****, but i don't think most of his entry's should be allowed to count.

Yes and no, as far as averages go since there is only one winner and people can only vote once he may end up with less votes as some people have to decide on one of his entries only.

As I said it's all in fun, if it turns into something bad I will just burn this bowl in effigy. :w00t:

I voted for the rooster mug. It looks like the most narrow mug and therefore the hardest mug to create a lather in. You really need something wide.

I voted for myself, cause I want a new bowl. If I do win I will make a video of me destroying my old mug, or I can PIF and maybe it can get someone else another win in another contest.

What's the most useless one?

You could "palm lather" the bicycle seat. So that's out.

Mugs? Horrible shapes, but I could imagine getting lather out of them. I actually like the rooster one, not for the shape (abysmal for lathering) but for the design.

The toilet bowl is the best lathering vessel of them all.

It's somewhere between the boat and the slice of bread, I guess. What a waste of bread.

At the end of the day, I think Rob (vigorous.elbows) has the required sense of humor to appreciate "the pedestal."

I used a thick ceramic light blue and brown cat food bowl I bought at Goodwill until it disappeared. It held the heat really well. I think my wife threw it out when I was out of town.

i voted for the toilet bowl so legion can get the new bowl and send me his. haha, for some reason i think that bowl is awesome

This was an easy choice. All I did was think about which bowl SWMBO would be most likely to throw out if I kept it in the bathroom cabinet...

So I had to vote for VE's bicycle. :w00t:

To be fair, only legion actually has a brush that should be used with a Bakelite bowl.
VE does have the kind of brush that is best suited for use in a crappy mug.

Oh wait, are we only supposed to ridicule the bowls :tongue_sm

Top Bottom