What's new

I did it! It IS possible!

a little side-by side with Williams (I made mine into a stick) and La Toja

proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
a little side-by side with Williams (I made mine into a stick) and La Toja

Good gravy! It's like the Island of Dr. Moreau, with strange experiments that are an abomination against nature!

:scared:

Next thing you'll know, guys will be re-scaling Zeepks with MOP scales....

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight....

Ok, so I'm no photographer, but this is a pic of some nice lather.
You might disagree and that's OK.
I got 2 passes, nice and clean. No weepers or nicks.

You must have used a wide F stop and a 1/2500th shutter speed to have been able to capture the foamy suds of Williams before they evaporated into thin air!

:blink:

:tongue_sm

Next thing you know that lather will be made into an alien autopsy film. Out there but not really believed, downplayed by all of the naysayers.

After reading all these Williams threads, i'm tempted to buy a puck at my local CVS just to try and lather it. That is, after i stop laughing at these great posts.

I LOOOOVE WILLIAMS!

Just drop a puck or two in the back reservoir of my toilet and it keeps it clean and smelling like lemony citronella for weeks!

.....I'd never let it touch my face though and the dog won't drink it.....

VT, i am going to do that if it smells too citronella-y to me. i hate that smell!

After reading all these Williams threads, i'm tempted to buy a puck at my local CVS just to try and lather it. That is, after i stop laughing at these great posts.

VT, i am going to do that if it smells too citronella-y to me. i hate that smell!

Rowsdowermobile, away!

Eh, I remember getting Williams and VDS (or whatever it is) from the Walgreens years back when I started but it was quickly relegated to under the kitchen sink. I've too have had my interest piqued in trying it again just for giggles but alas (or is that "fortunately") I do not think I will be seeing Williams out here any time soon.

Top Bottom