• Bacchus

There is no available content written by Bacchus
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Mtn Man

Thread Starter: Mtn Man

I'd just like to say hello as I'm new here. Been a lurkin for a while learned quite a bit of useful info. Thought now was a good time to sign up and see if I could contribute to the forum. I've been a DE shaved for a while. Merkur HD is my favourite. Just gonna try straights now. Took the advice on...

Last Post By: NickCutlip Today, 05:11 AM Go to last post

ARKO Men Aftershave/Cologne?

Thread Starter: Shaverraver666

Hello Folks... Anyone have any experience with the ARKO Aftershave/Cologne??? The packaging looks really cheap but I have heard that it is excellent, and great value. I think there are around 8 different scents.... Action, Aqua, Cool, Comfort, Fresh, Gold Power, Ice Mint and Platinum. ...

Last Post By: Shaverraver666 Today, 05:10 AM Go to last post

New to wet shaving

Thread Starter: Merrick

After many years of using an electric due to having a full beard and only needing to shave my cheeks and neck, I've gotten completely sick of the infernal device. It tugs and yanks out hairs and my face is left feeling like a bombed warehouse, full of stubble and irritation on my neck. I have...

Last Post By: NickCutlip Today, 05:10 AM Go to last post

Hello guys - new member from Germany

Thread Starter: Andreas1965

Hi guys, I just registered to this forum. I'm a 50 year old German, living currently in Dusseldorf (Rhine Area), but spending a lot of time in Amsterdam, Maastricht and (more and more) Prague. This is due to my job in the denim business. I guess I came here like many others... used to shave...

Last Post By: NickCutlip Today, 05:09 AM Go to last post

Pinaud Clubman At Hy-Vee

Thread Starter: muhleskinner

Those of you in the Midwest will recognize the name Hy-Vee as a grocery store. I went into our local store today and had orders from the wife to pick up some disposable leg razors for her. No, I have not talked her into trying a DE on her legs yet. Anyhoo, lo and behold there on the shelf...

Last Post By: muhleskinner Today, 05:07 AM Go to last post

Traveling Fragrance Sample Box

Thread Starter: temjeito

OK, this is pretty simple: there's a box, and a list.:001_rolle The box is full of fragrance samples (and a few a/s samples, and maybe some other goodies). The list starts with plpenn, and grows as people sign up in this thread. We'll cap the list at 25 for now to try and keep it manageable....

Last Post By: Zombeezy Today, 05:06 AM Go to last post

Pre-shaves. Not working. Why?

Thread Starter: ScrapeApe

I've been experimenting with pre-shave products for about a month now. I've tried Proraso White, PAA Scentsless and ATG, and Razorock Mister Joe. It seems like every time I use one I get an irritating shave. Routine is: 1) wet face thoroughly 2) apply Proraso Or 2) wash with pre-soap and...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 05:05 AM Go to last post

Scotch - Getting started

Thread Starter: Steelhead1981

I didn't want to hijack the other scotch thread that's going on so I thought I should start a new one. I love beer, all types, all makes, etc... I don't drink all that often, mainly a few on the weekends. I've been thinking about changing it up a little. What would be a good starter? I'm...

Last Post By: Ace_Club Today, 05:01 AM Go to last post
    California Cajun

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Thread Starter: California Cajun

Henckles 3/8"

Last Post By: lmarkow Today, 05:00 AM Go to last post

Arko PIF (US/CAN)

Thread Starter: Sheashaves710

I've got new sticks of Arko I would like to PIF. I thought I might like to use them as a travel soap, but I can't warm up to the scent. However, from what I have heard this soap lathers exceptionally well. So, my loss, your gain. :biggrin1: Open to any US/CAN member who does not currently have...

Last Post By: vanhooglesnort Today, 04:55 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.