• Bacchus

There is no available content written by Bacchus
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Price

Tobacquisitions July 2016

Thread Starter: Price

Okay fellas...let's see those pre-tobaccolypse stockpiling orders!

Last Post By: Price Today, 08:58 PM Go to last post
    pinkythereddog

My First Vintage Gillette! How'd I Do? Tips?

Thread Starter: pinkythereddog

I have a Maggard razor with a V3 head which I love but I wanted a Gillette Adjustable after seeing a bunch out there restored and hearing how great they are. I picked this Gillette 1966 Slim Adjustable (date code L 1) on eBay for $25. I thought it looked pretty good for the price. Last night...

Last Post By: mr_houston Today, 08:54 PM Go to last post
    shave/brush

What brand of soap do you own the most of?

Thread Starter: shave/brush

What brand of soap do you own the most of, not counting back-ups of the same scent? I own 4 sticks of Mystic Water. I don't own more than one of any other soap. It's the best soap stick, second only to La Toja.

Last Post By: Jsouthard825 Today, 08:53 PM Go to last post
    Doug428

Newbie, First post

Thread Starter: Doug428

Let me start by introducing myself as a 2wk DE shaver. It has been rough. No nicks or cuts, but lots of razor burn. My tools are: feather as d2, sample blade pack, more blades, tons of soaps, few creams. My dad was a DE shaver. I never saw him use a cartridge. I have been using cartridge for 40...

Last Post By: Ozarkedger Today, 08:52 PM Go to last post
    handjam

Sink clogging after starting wet shaving

Thread Starter: handjam

I started wet shaving 5 or 6 months ago, and recently I've noticed that my sink drain has slowed down quite significantly. It's a fairly new sink and I wonder whether the lather that gets washed down the drain is starting to accumulate and cause clogs. Do any of you see similar clogging in the sink...

Last Post By: modyblu Today, 08:50 PM Go to last post
    ccpastork

Nearly Wept

Thread Starter: ccpastork

Took a call today from a gentleman who runs a local estate sale company, he got my number from a friend. The guy wanted to confirm that I was interested in buying DE razors. He wanted to do this because he said, "they do not sell well at the antique mall." I expressed my interest ,careful not to...

Last Post By: jrp316 Today, 08:50 PM Go to last post
    rockclimber

My Soap Making Adventure

Thread Starter: rockclimber

Rules: 1. Do not ask to buy any of this soap. 2. Do not ask to receive any of this soap for free. 3. Do not review this soap on B&B if you happen to have any. I will not be reviewing this soap either so please do not ask for a review. 4. Do not post anything which may cause this thread to...

Last Post By: rockclimber Today, 08:50 PM Go to last post
    Dan05

Looking for a sexy razor for under $200 usd

Thread Starter: Dan05

Hi all, I live in Australia. I have a straight razor that you put refill blades in. Just ordered a sight unseen from Larry. Waiting for delivery but from all the comments I feel pretty confident about its quality. If this razor of Larry's it great and I want to continue straight shaving...

Last Post By: fastback Today, 08:49 PM Go to last post
    ED3054

I'm Just Tickled PINK.

Thread Starter: ED3054

Just found out I have a JOB NOW.. Awesome after 3 Months Of unemployment. Man that was HARD to find a GOOD job. But the up side MEANS in a month or so I can finally Afford The razors iv really wanted. Rockwell 6s And a fatip piccolo. Thanks for letting me ramble on. I just needed to say ALL...

Last Post By: rockviper Today, 08:41 PM Go to last post
    braxis

Progress vs Futur

Thread Starter: braxis

Other than looks what is the differences? Is the futur a heavier razor. I am thinking about an adjustable razor that can be mild as well as aggressive. at this point a switch between a Gem jr and a Merkur 33c.

Last Post By: CzechCzar Today, 08:40 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.