• Bacchus

There is no available content written by Bacchus
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

New to the forum

Thread Starter: WeAreLegion

What's up everyone, I hail from Texas. I've been wet shaving for about a year now but I'm new to the forum. Decided to join when I found out there are shaving fanatics just like me out there. Just checking in.

Last Post By: Skinnable Today, 01:52 AM Go to last post

October Challenge: Curves

Thread Starter: shm

If there is something I find very pleasing for the eye, it is curves. Man made or natural doesn't really matter, so for this month's challenge I would like to see your take on curves. I have an example from a small church I came by the other day - a window with several curvy lines. And...

Last Post By: Legion Today, 01:52 AM Go to last post
    Shoe City Thinker

I'm a slant noob, what to expect?

Thread Starter: Shoe City Thinker

I have a Mercur 37c on its way. I normally shave with a EJ DE89 and an Astra SP blade. I bought the 37c to help with the irritation on my neck and Adam's apple. Secondary goal is for time savings for those less than leisurely AM shaves on a workday. What can I expect out of my first shave with...

Last Post By: atoms8791 Today, 01:41 AM Go to last post
    Rusty Blade

Smooth and sharp?

Thread Starter: Rusty Blade

Question for all you guys that know the different varieties of blades. I use Gillette Silver Blue blades. I find they are both very sharp and very smooth from the first shave. For a while when I first started DE shaving I used Astra SP. A very sharp blade, but I found it took until the second or...

Last Post By: Speedwell68 Today, 01:28 AM Go to last post
    August West

Body Soap of the Day

Thread Starter: August West

Why not? There is one for everything else. As one of our members astutely pointed out many of us don't rotate daily, so feel free to post your body soap of the week/month etc. QCS Cordovan

Last Post By: Marco Today, 01:28 AM Go to last post

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Thread Starter: Wcoppage

It seems that all other sub forums have this topic. There has been so many people talking about pomades and other hair products, so I thought we could get a thread going. This way we can also see some new products. Today I went back to groom and clean. It has been awhile. I forgot it kept my...

Last Post By: Marco Today, 01:27 AM Go to last post

Astra Superior Platinum

Thread Starter: DEsafetyrazor

Got some Astra SP in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to try them out this morning (something wives laugh at but forum members sympathize with :) ). My favorite and most used blades have been Feathers. However, as my experience has improved I've noticed that they their sharpness decreases...

Last Post By: seattleshaver Today, 01:26 AM Go to last post

Suggest replacements for my 34C HD?

Thread Starter: Garlisk

Hey folks, So, I was having great success with my 34c HD. CCS, no-nick shaves. Not perfect, but good and enjoyable. Then I got my friend back into DE shaving, and let him use it. I ended up selling him my 34C. My reasoning was: I also have a tech, a slim, a red tip, a black tip, a...

Last Post By: Marco Today, 01:26 AM Go to last post

NEW Derby Premium blades on the market

Thread Starter: SpeedyPC

G'day B&B, I've received an email from Connaught Shaving and I thought you might be interested they've got a new product of Derby Premium blades on the market, super stainless steel blades made with premium Swedish steel and coated with platinum made from Turkey. Web link:-...

Last Post By: Speedwell68 Today, 01:23 AM Go to last post

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: Thomas Darkblade Today, 01:17 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.