• Bacchus

There is no available content written by Bacchus
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

jongo

Weber different bulldog handles?

Thread Starter: jongo

I recently purchased a bulldog handle from weber on Amazon and decided to buy one for my bro 2 weeks later. When I went to inspect it oddly it was a tad longer and had a polished finish. The smaller one has a matte finish to it or no finish at all. Just wonder if this was an old batch they had? I...

Last Post By: mastershake Today, 09:19 PM Go to last post
    California Cajun

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Thread Starter: California Cajun

Henckles 3/8"

Last Post By: totorlekiller Today, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    PapaMoosey

Rotations ?

Thread Starter: PapaMoosey

Hello Gentlemen! My question for you is basically this: How many of you rotate through soaps/aftershaves, and how many of you stick with one product, finish it then move on to another one? What advantages (if any) are there of either for you personally?

Last Post By: Vespasian Today, 09:17 PM Go to last post
    tlag77

Cool smokers

Thread Starter: tlag77

Was just wondering what characteristics to look for in a pipe that will help keep it cool, meaning less tongue bite, my filterless cob burns the beck out of my mouth. I am sure that I am a fast smoker, that's why I'm looking for a pipe style that might suit me better.

Last Post By: tlag77 Today, 09:17 PM Go to last post
    Howl1nWolf

Hot sauce junkie

Thread Starter: Howl1nWolf

As you may have guessed, I love me some hot sauce. I put it on pasta, pizza, eggs, mac & cheese, soups, chicken, pork etc. Always looking for new uses and sauces so lets hear your favorites.

Last Post By: rxonmymind Today, 09:16 PM Go to last post
    Stampede

Please Help With Local Find

Thread Starter: Stampede

It is getting very difficult to find razors at local antique dealers in my area. Low supply and high demand means they go out the doors pretty quick after arriving at the stores. I have finally got one dealer that I have been trying to build a relationship with, move me to the top of their call...

Last Post By: alex2363 Today, 09:15 PM Go to last post
    StubbleOfSteel

Addicted now. Anything better than ebay?

Thread Starter: StubbleOfSteel

I am currently bidding on 2 TTO Super Speeds. One is just a flair tip 1959 I believe and the other is a black tip I expect to lose. Any better places to shop? Nice deals can be found here obviously but you jackals are fast. I assume the Fatboy that sold for 50 bucks was gone in 3.2 seconds. ...

Last Post By: An Traein Dubh Today, 09:15 PM Go to last post
    camjr

HBO's Game of Thrones

Thread Starter: camjr

Any other fans of this show out there? There have been so many plot twists in this series so far, I find myself eagerly anticipating each new show on Sunday night. The acting is fantastic, the sets and scenery is great (Ireland and Malta, I believe), and the character development has been top...

Last Post By: blary54 Today, 09:14 PM Go to last post
    DDH

Head Shaver's Check-In

Thread Starter: DDH

OK Gents: I've seen every other kind of check-in except "Head Shavers" Shout out; let us know if you are a head shaver. Let us know your special techniques. Let us know if you are bald for real or just like to shave your head. If you are in the mood, let us see a photo of the head. Let us...

Last Post By: Donnchadh_Sempill Today, 09:14 PM Go to last post
    SalvadorMontenegro

Side Jobs

Thread Starter: SalvadorMontenegro

Right now I am working part time and going to school part time. I am looking to find something to do to earn some additional income. Obviously, another part time job is an option, albeit tricky, and I'm looking at those, but I'm also interested in hearing about atypical, "outside the box" side...

Last Post By: rockero Today, 09:13 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.