• Bacchus

There is no available content written by Bacchus
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Nick Styptic

The Boxing Thread

Thread Starter: Nick Styptic

This is your place to discuss all aspects of the Sweet Science. Whether you are an active boxer,amateur or pro,trainer or corner man, or are an active fan like myself. Let us know your thoughts on the influence of Premier Boxing Champions ( Al Hayman ) broadcasts on Showtime and HBO . Your...

Last Post By: Nick Styptic Today, 11:07 AM Go to last post
    camjr

*Warning-Spoilers, see post #697* - HBO's Game of Thrones

Thread Starter: camjr

Any other fans of this show out there? There have been so many plot twists in this series so far, I find myself eagerly anticipating each new show on Sunday night. The acting is fantastic, the sets and scenery is great (Ireland and Malta, I believe), and the character development has been top...

Last Post By: acesn8s Today, 11:07 AM Go to last post
    matwho

Save the lady pif

Thread Starter: matwho

She has been sitting in the box for years. The verdict is the blade cannot be saved. She needs a new blade. If you are man enough to handle her say I'm in. Put her with a new blade and post a picture. conus only post a pic of her new home I will pick a number before 6:00 PM thursday.

Last Post By: Dcaddo111 Today, 11:06 AM Go to last post
    Acmemfg

Mama Bear's New Florida Water Soap

Thread Starter: Acmemfg

Yesterday first tried the new product from Mama Bear, her Florida Water soap. Initial go with a Simpson Colonel X2L; it was not a great experience. Not being one to form a hard/fast opinion after only one try...I gave it another go today. Quote is from another post on another thread- ...

Last Post By: chevyguy1982 Today, 11:04 AM Go to last post
    celestino

SOTD Free Week: May 23 - 29, 2016

Thread Starter: celestino

Free Week Theme Welcome to a new week, everyone! We will continue another week of posting any photos that you so choose. Feel free to be as creative as you would like. I am starting this thread a bit earlier than usual as I have a dinner party to attend, so I'll leave last week's thread...

Last Post By: gartbnx Today, 11:04 AM Go to last post
    mr_eleven

If You're Wondering - Polsilver SI Takes the Win.

Thread Starter: mr_eleven

Was turned onto these blades by that thread about the counterfeit Polsivers - http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/476721-Fake-PolSilver-Super-Iridiums I mean, if something is worth counterfeiting they must be good right? Damn straight they are! I've used Feather and Gillette Silver...

Last Post By: TexLaw Today, 11:03 AM Go to last post
    honeybadger79

I feel like I'm cheating and wanted to share

Thread Starter: honeybadger79

I an sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I thought it would be good to share in the "general" area. I recently joined the B&B EXCALIBER club for blade longevity just to try. At my first crack at it, I am 16 shaves into an Astra SP and the bbs shaves just seem to be getting easier and more...

Last Post By: xxvaleria Today, 11:03 AM Go to last post
    Daveho

Work culture

Thread Starter: Daveho

After an interesting incident yesterday where one of my co workers tried to throw me under the bus I got to thinking, "dose everyone put up with this silliness?" Essentially they tried to catch me out on a failing and CCed multiple managers into the email chain in an attempt to make me look...

Last Post By: Lmarkow Today, 11:03 AM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: sgemmett Today, 11:03 AM Go to last post
    MichaelB

Perfect DE razor for newbies

Thread Starter: MichaelB

Although I have been DE shaving for a dozen years and have tried many razors of all different kinds (including adjustables, slants, and open combs), I think I have just discovered the perfect DE razor for newbies. Attracted by a sale at West Coast Shaving, I recently ordered a Standard Razor....

Last Post By: MichaelB Today, 11:02 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.