• Obsessed

There is no available content written by Obsessed
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

coffeecycle22

coffeecycle22's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: coffeecycle22

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Parents named me Darren What are your nicknames/aliases? But everyone calls me Chester Where do you live? SunhineCoast, Queensland Australia What is your age (or) generation? 43 What are you in the real world? FireFighter and specialty Coffee...

Last Post By: Bossies Today, 12:38 AM Go to last post
    iJDiesel

30mm experience?

Thread Starter: iJDiesel

Hey gents, I'm looking at purchasing a Thater and was hoping someone on here could shed some informative light for me. So far I've only used 24mm silvertips but this one caught my eye. http://www.royalshave.com/p/411-170-00/thater-4125-3-chubby-fan-shape-silvertip-shaving-brush-30mm.html now...

Last Post By: ambrose Today, 12:37 AM Go to last post
    ParrotheadJeff

ParrotheadJeff's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: ParrotheadJeff

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Jeff Hollenbeck What are your nicknames/aliases? Parrothead Jeff Where do you live? Price, UT What is your age (or) generation? 37 What are you in the real world? Looking for a job at the moment What is your favorite shave setup? I'm new to all...

Last Post By: Bossies Today, 12:37 AM Go to last post
    mikewood

Mikewood entry into the Hall of Fame.

Thread Starter: mikewood

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Mike Wood What are your nicknames/aliases? Mike, Wood, mikewood Where do you live? Houston, TX What is your age (or) generation? 40 sumthin' What are you in the real world? Engineer What is your favorite shave setup? Bluebeard Scimitar,...

Last Post By: Bossies Today, 12:35 AM Go to last post
    Enquerencia

Should I buy a Muhle R41?

Thread Starter: Enquerencia

I'm currently using a Parker Deluxe safety razor and I'm not very happy with it. It's really hard to get the right angle, and when you do, it doesn't feel like the blade is close enough to the skin to get a close shave. If I take a steeper angle, it scrapes over the skin and causes irritation. So I...

Last Post By: engblom Today, 12:35 AM Go to last post
    ryinzana

ryinzana's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: ryinzana

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Ryan Inzana What are your nicknames/aliases? Tater Salad Where do you live? Columbia, SC What is your age (or) generation? 29 What are you in the real world? Senior Internal Auditor What is your favorite shave setup? Just started so only have...

Last Post By: Bossies Today, 12:35 AM Go to last post
    ideal_pragmatist

ideal_pragmatist's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: ideal_pragmatist

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Don What are your nicknames/aliases? ideal pragmatist Where do you live? Ottawa, ON What is your age (or) generation? 44 What are you in the real world? RCAF Officer What is your favorite shave setup? Not sure What are your hobbies and favorite...

Last Post By: Bossies Today, 12:34 AM Go to last post
    brians_myth

brians_myth's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: brians_myth

Hall of Fame Entry What is your real name?Brian Smith What are your nicknames/aliases?My co-workers at my last station gave me Wiki as my call sign. Where do you live?Torrance, CA What is your age (or) generation?26 What are you in the real world?Master-At-Arms in the Navy What is your...

Last Post By: Bossies Today, 12:34 AM Go to last post
    jimi

jimi's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: jimi

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Jim J. What are your nicknames/aliases? Jim Where do you live? Maryland What is your age (or) generation? 56 What are you in the real world? Systems Engineer - IT for a government agency What is your favorite shave setup? An old wade and butcher...

Last Post By: Bossies Today, 12:33 AM Go to last post
    Djinn

Djinn's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Djinn

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Dustin What are your nicknames/aliases? Don't have any Where do you live? Montana What is your age (or) generation? I was born in 1978 What are you in the real world? Communications Technician What is your favorite shave setup? I like my DE89 so...

Last Post By: Bossies Today, 12:31 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.