• Obsessed

There is no available content written by Obsessed
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Ulricus

Gentleman Restraint for One Month - September 2014 Edition

Thread Starter: Ulricus

So despite my utter failure at the August Editon, I've been selected to run the September restraint! Let's see if the extra pressure can't keep me under control. Are you interested in restraining from purchases for one month? This is geared with those who have a hard time making it a quarter or...

Last Post By: PhilC Today, 04:38 PM Go to last post
    sub vet

Weber "wavy" blades?

Thread Starter: sub vet

I'm a bit confused on this issue of Weber razors somehow generating a wavy blade. I didn't find a comprehensive discussion on this topic, maybe didn't know how to search properly, but could someone post a factual outline of the problem? Follow up; has anyone talked with Weber about this? What...

Last Post By: Haegar Today, 04:37 PM Go to last post
    k9ted

Blended Scotch Whisky

Thread Starter: k9ted

What's your favorite and why? I was drinking Chivas the other night and enjoyed it very much. Just looking to gets some tips on some great blends since I'm new to scotch myself.

Last Post By: k9ted Today, 04:37 PM Go to last post
    aephilli

Building boxes?

Thread Starter: aephilli

I need to make some boxes for some stones. Anybody wanna show off their handiwork and give quick explanations of how they did it? Not a master trim carpenter here, so open to any and all ideas especially the "easy, idiot proof" ones. One stone I got recently had a box made by drilling out a...

Last Post By: buca3152 Today, 04:36 PM Go to last post
    rb0155

Let talk canned goo.

Thread Starter: rb0155

I know canned goo sucks. But hypothetically, lets say all the soaps and creams in the world magically disappeared and you had to pick a canned goo. Which would you pick? :tongue_sm

Last Post By: 10miler Today, 04:36 PM Go to last post
    Carl Spackler

Feather blades - Novice experience = single use?

Thread Starter: Carl Spackler

I've been shaving with a Merkur 34c and Feather blades for a few weeks now. I've been having progressively better results. Interestingly, I've found that I do best with a new Feather blade for each shave. I think I have a fairly moderate to mild beard. I have read that many people prefer...

Last Post By: jamesspo Today, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    Pepin

First use of Arko

Thread Starter: Pepin

A coworker had spent some time in Turkey, and picked up several items for me, including Arko. I liked the scent, it was similar to ivory but a stronger refreshing scent. I put it into a push up tube. Have used it a couple of times now and happy with the performance. It is very easy to...

Last Post By: tromboneliness Today, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    Buddy97

Is a Muhle R101 the same as R41?

Thread Starter: Buddy97

I have been considering buying a Muhle R41 for some time and was ready to take the plunge when I saw the R101 selling for considerably cheaper. My limited searching for information on the R101 seems to indicate that it has the same head as the R41, with the only difference being a black resin...

Last Post By: OneShaveAttaTime Today, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    tm3

Dermatologist opinion on shaving

Thread Starter: tm3

I have heard various claims re whether one method of shaving or another is "better" for one's skin, but have not seen much in the way of substantiation. When I saw one of the local dermatologists at a recent social event, I asked him if there was any evidence that any shaving method/practice was...

Last Post By: Enquerencia Today, 04:34 PM Go to last post
    Edcculus

Doctor Who - Warning, Spoilers!

Thread Starter: Edcculus

I can't believe it took me this long to watch this show! I started watching it this weekend on Netflix, and I'm hooked. I decided to skip the older versions and pick up at the first series in the reboot. I made it all the way through series 1, and am about half way through the series where...

Last Post By: Doc4 Today, 04:33 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.