• Obsessed

There is no available content written by Obsessed
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

vladacr

Hello from the Czech Republic

Thread Starter: vladacr

Hello gentlemen, I've been browsing this forum for quite a long time, have to say I find it very helpful and friendly. No wonder I decided to register here in early February and now the time has come to introduce myself, as I want to join the discussion in "What is your favorite Gillette NEW?"...

Last Post By: ackvil Today, 03:33 PM Go to last post
    malocchio

laminate flooring

Thread Starter: malocchio

I was warned long ago about formaldehyde levels in laminate flooring,even those labelled as "all natural bamboo"....Levels of outgassing are so high that after independent labs did several batch and brands testing a major lawsuit is now pending against Californias largest lumber depot.....

Last Post By: Commander Quan Today, 03:32 PM Go to last post
    Bpnzk74

Is it the blade or is it technique?

Thread Starter: Bpnzk74

I am sorry if this question has been asked (I can't imagine it hasn't been), but the search tool is not cooperating with me on this. I have read a few articles that suggest using a variety pack of blades when first starting out, which that is what I did. My question is: How do you know if you...

Last Post By: ackvil Today, 03:31 PM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: J T Today, 03:31 PM Go to last post
    brucered

Paladin Shave Brushes

Thread Starter: brucered

As many of you know, B&B's own Ken @Chiefbroom is now up at running at "Dark Holler Design Works" and is producing some wonderful looking Paladin Brushes. I figured it was time we had a Paladin Brushes thread to showcase the brushes that are on order, have arrived or details on the brush you are...

Last Post By: Attila Today, 03:31 PM Go to last post
    Commander Quan

The DAD Thread

Thread Starter: Commander Quan

Post pictures, gloat, brag, ask questions, and tell stories all about being a DAD. Here's my little guy. 6 Months.

Last Post By: delislave Today, 03:31 PM Go to last post
    FireDragon76

hi. returning to wet shaving

Thread Starter: FireDragon76

Hi... I'm a returning wet shaver. Years ago I used vintage gillette DE razors for a while but eventually returned to my Sensor Excel. I've tried Mach 3's off and on but they are too big and too hard on my face. I underwent laser hair removal a few years ago on my face and neck, about 6...

Last Post By: BlackBard Today, 03:30 PM Go to last post
    BoriRank

Aging features or poor replating job?

Thread Starter: BoriRank

Ok, So I bought these two Fatboys off ebay. One is A D4 and the other is an E1 one. After close examining I noticed these features or errors on the D4. Can anyone help me in identifying if its a bad replate or just the razor aging? Also which one should I customize and which should I keep original?

Last Post By: nocutsnonicksnoweepers Today, 03:30 PM Go to last post
    shavetech

Has anyone added clear coat nail polish to razor head?

Thread Starter: shavetech

Just saw Cerakote being promoted to protect razor heads From ikon Cerakote is a military grade coating that is rust and scratch resistant.Most stainless steel razors (especially machined and unpolished razors) have a tendency to develop what we in the industry call ‘tea stains’ this is an...

Last Post By: lindley Today, 03:29 PM Go to last post
    Shav8r

Looking to try a few blades

Thread Starter: Shav8r

Hello, When my adventure into DE shaving began, I got a sampler pack which just consisted of 3 brands - Derby, Shark and Feather. Not a huge variety; I am currently on my last Shark blade and still have a couple feathers left. I've also tried the Dorco ST300 blades that came with the...

Last Post By: xillion Today, 03:28 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.