• Obsessed

There is no available content written by Obsessed
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Senshi

Tobacquisitions for November 2014

Thread Starter: Senshi

Yahoo Auctions Japan will be the end of me (financially). I picked up a 7-pipe carrying bag for a steal of a deal. It has a ton of extra storage space and can even fit a 50g in an inside flap.

Last Post By: Blade Boy Today, 01:02 PM Go to last post
    August West

B&B Member Map

Thread Starter: August West

Were you ever curious to see a map of our members locations? Well, it is here at last, or back again, depending on how long you have been around B&B. Here is how it works: The map asks permission to use your location, and when granted, it puts a marker on the map. You locate your marker, then...

Last Post By: August West Today, 01:01 PM Go to last post
    h2oyeah

How many types of soaps/creams do you really need?

Thread Starter: h2oyeah

I am new to the world of wet shaving having only been doing it for a week and a half. However, I see a lot of discussion here about a lot of soaps or creams. It is mind boggling :blink:! So my one and only shaving soap/cream is Taylor's sandalwood shaving cream. I really really like it. ...

Last Post By: KLF Today, 12:59 PM Go to last post
    The M

What Was Your Cream Today?

Thread Starter: The M

Hey why not! theres one for the soaps so why not one for the creams. So just post what cream that YOU used today.

Last Post By: lucabrassi Today, 12:59 PM Go to last post
    dfoulk

Attention eBay bidders

Thread Starter: dfoulk

Whoever keeps outbidding me on eBay stop it, it's annoying and frustrating. I know what you are going to say "bid more". You think I didn't try that? I've tried bidding more but that doesn't work either. How am I supposed to keep buying stuff if you guys keep doing this to me. ...

Last Post By: kevdogg329 Today, 12:59 PM Go to last post
    jamesspo

Amazon Echo

Thread Starter: jamesspo

Anyone else been following the Amazon Echo announcement? http://www.amazon.com/oc/echo/ref_=ods_dp_ae I actually don't know if one would have seen it if they weren't Amazon Prime. It was on the front page banner over the weekend and through Monday , I think. They're doing a sort of...

Last Post By: jamesspo Today, 12:59 PM Go to last post
    Punchy71

What are lather making bowls called anyway?

Thread Starter: Punchy71

Greetings, Does anyone know what the name of a traditional lather-making bowl is called? Or is it just simply called a "lathering bowl"? Surely it has some kind of name. I do know that there are optional hot water under-bowls for them that are called "scuttles"- (kind of a fancy word), so I...

Last Post By: TheVez2 Today, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    Rusted Rocket

Ethnic Markets: What Treasures Have You Found?

Thread Starter: Rusted Rocket

Hello Everybody, There was a small Mexican Grocery in my town that recently went out of business. Besides being bummed about losing 10 varieties of dried peppers, I can no longer buy my beloved Florida Water ($2 a bottle), without getting it online for much more money. And just when I finally...

Last Post By: AMP24 Today, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    MyFaceSucks

Hi

Thread Starter: MyFaceSucks

I've been lurking for a bit, thought i'd register and say hi. I hate shaving... I've been struggling with ingrown hair issues for many years. I think mainly because I never learned how to properly shave when I was young and started out by going against the grain (ATG as the pros say right?) and...

Last Post By: August West Today, 12:56 PM Go to last post
    Dukeofwails

Dukeofwails's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Dukeofwails

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Luis What are your nicknames/aliases? Louie, Luigi Where do you live? Evans GA What is your age (or) generation? 30 What are you in the real world? Endodontics Resident/ Active duty US Army What is your favorite shave setup? Depends on the day....

Last Post By: demaro Today, 12:56 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.