• Obsessed

There is no available content written by Obsessed
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

markameiners

Strops

Thread Starter: markameiners

I need a strop and I just need to know if I will be fine buying a cheap one on eBay. I'm sure not all strops are the same, but I'm I really going to suffer if I don't get a nice one?

Last Post By: markameiners Today, 08:56 AM Go to last post
    Limekiln

Clean out old EdT bottle?

Thread Starter: Limekiln

I have a small half-ounce bottle that had Aramis in it, now used up, and it's the perfect size for travel. At the same time, my Guerlain Vetiver is too large for hand-luggage, so my idea was to spray some into this little Aramis bottle and use that while on the road. I've rinsed it out, kept just...

Last Post By: The Chandos Today, 08:56 AM Go to last post
    Maplobats

Gold Dollar Collection

Thread Starter: Maplobats

Does anybody know what the difference between all of the Gold Dollar models are? I live in China, and can get them quite cheap. The first few I got honed up reasonably well, so I kind of (unintentionally at first) started collecting them. My last purchase arrived today which I ordered when I...

Last Post By: totorlekiller Today, 08:55 AM Go to last post
    Teppanyaki

My understanding of dress shoes

Thread Starter: Teppanyaki

After doing a bunch of reading and researching over the last month or so, I think that I now have a basic understanding of dress shoes. I was typing some of this in response to someone's question, but thought about posting this as a general introduction. Obviously, feel free to correct anything...

Last Post By: Doc4 Today, 08:55 AM Go to last post
    StubbleOfSteel

Treet Carbon Steel , what to expect?

Thread Starter: StubbleOfSteel

All stainless so far. Read they are rougher. Read they are smoother. It will be started in a 1946-49 tech head frankenrazor. Finally moved on to another in the pack.

Last Post By: tadas Today, 08:55 AM Go to last post
    bluemantra

What Aftershave did you use today?

Thread Starter: bluemantra

I used Penhaligon's English Fern AS to celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Last Post By: jazzguy Today, 08:54 AM Go to last post
    ok2shave

Pipe Help

Thread Starter: ok2shave

It's been a few years since I used my pipe (I prefer cigars), but I bought some tabbaco and gave it a shot the other night. Now I remember why I stopped. It is very hard for me to keep it lit. Is there a sticky about packing a pipe and proper smoking technique?

Last Post By: MrSmellGood Today, 08:54 AM Go to last post
    ronpage29

Shaving Buddy App

Thread Starter: ronpage29

I just downloaded this app and it seems to be very cool. It keeps count of how many times you use a blade and offers statistics on your shaves. You can input all your products, however I had to pay to add more than five in a specific category. I apologize if this app has been brought to the...

Last Post By: dpm802 Today, 08:54 AM Go to last post
    boarandblade

aframes tokyo

Thread Starter: boarandblade

Any body bought from them? I am curious as to their reputation. I don't want any vendor bashing but just helpful reviews. I emailed them asking for stones that would fit my budget and needs and the guy responded quite quickly and with many choices that were in my needs. Just want to here any...

Last Post By: hotdog Today, 08:54 AM Go to last post
    jaffacake2014

How do i improve technique ?

Thread Starter: jaffacake2014

What is the technique and how do i improve it ? I been shaving for about 4 weeks now. Last week i shaved a thin layer or skin off my face by doing passes WTG, XTG, XTG and ATG, achieved BBS and face was stinging. This week I did WTG and ATG pass and it wasnt clean enough for a BBS so then a i...

Last Post By: jaffacake2014 Today, 08:52 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.