• Obsessed

There is no available content written by Obsessed
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Alex7

Sideburns

Thread Starter: Alex7

How do I shave the sideburns so that they are the same length? I had trouble before when using a cartridge(one was longer then the other).

Last Post By: PMT Today, 10:59 PM Go to last post
    Cat1865

Newbie Check in

Thread Starter: Cat1865

Good Day all, Newbie to the forum as a member but I have been reviewing the posts and site for nearly a year as I have researched Wet Shaving, DE Razors, Soaps/creams and all the other things that have turned my morning shav einto something I look forward to... The new obsession as my SO...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 10:58 PM Go to last post
    Alex7

Shaving under the nose

Thread Starter: Alex7

How do you shave under the nose with a safety razor?

Last Post By: PMT Today, 10:57 PM Go to last post
    Starburst

Lady Blue

Thread Starter: Starburst

No Im not a woman, Im an old man. Started wet shaving in the 70s. phased it out for many years. Then one day I tried some not canned cream, made one heck of a difference. Next I bought a Jagger 86, chopped the crap out of myself. Sold it, next bought a 1966 Lady Gillette star burst blue (now you...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 10:56 PM Go to last post
    gixxer562

ok i think im addicted

Thread Starter: gixxer562

OK I don't even think I've been on B&B for 2 weeks yet and I've found myself surfing the web looking for new soaps, pre post Products I told myself I'll just get one or 2soaps to start but I can't stop, 6 soap/ creams later lol And some pre shave post shave products, my last purchase for at...

Last Post By: i8ntskeered Today, 10:54 PM Go to last post
    nemo

What's in your pocket today?

Thread Starter: nemo

Mine's carrying a Wahl Eversharp Skyline demi and a Pelikan 140

Last Post By: Slick Shave Today, 10:54 PM Go to last post
    Duckster

New B&B Logo

Thread Starter: Duckster

I like the new B&B logo, but does it look like the badger has a tan mustache... or tusks?

Last Post By: socialjunk95 Today, 10:54 PM Go to last post
    heybatter

Band Logos

Thread Starter: heybatter

Post your favorites!

Last Post By: poikkeus Today, 10:54 PM Go to last post
    Shutterbug57

OCtober 2014

Thread Starter: Shutterbug57

Last year we had fun with open combs in October, so let's do it again this year. We have 1 month til the kickoff, so if you don't have an OC, or you want more OC's, you have time to act. Last year garyg shaved with 29 different OC razors and several of us got in 31 shaves. You can review last...

Last Post By: jankdc Today, 10:53 PM Go to last post
    Mjairo

What would you choose?

Thread Starter: Mjairo

getting my first straight finally, what one do i go with 1 http://www.straightrazordesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=126_108&products_id=2062 2 http://www.straightrazordesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=126_44&products_id=859 or 3 ...

Last Post By: feltspanky Today, 10:52 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.