• scottydoint

There is no available content written by scottydoint
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Rusty Blade

French Press Coffee

Thread Starter: Rusty Blade

I enjoy good coffee :w00t:. I like a strong cup of my Italian roast coffee dripped for breakfast. Mid-day I enjoy a cup of espresso (usually a double)...either at a coffee shop or home made on my stove top. Recently I have been experimenting with a French press coffee maker I found. I hit the...

Last Post By: Nomad1600 Today, 06:55 AM Go to last post
    Charlie Van Dyke

One-pass Week Challenge

Thread Starter: Charlie Van Dyke

I usually shave about every 2-3 days and try to get as close to a BBS shave when I do with 3-4 passes each time. However, being relatively new to wet shaving, I wanted to get more mileage than shaving every three days allows. I wanted to start shaving everyday and in order to do that, I needed to...

Last Post By: ZigZiglar Today, 06:55 AM Go to last post
    jmacak

found odd retractable point pen

Thread Starter: jmacak

Hi Picked up an older retractable point fountain pen from the thrift store yesterday. It seems to be nicely made of anodized aluminum. The nib itself looks to be gold, or gold plated and possibly shaped similar to the nib in a Parker 51. The pen itself is reminiscent of an Eversharp Skyline....

Last Post By: NinthSphere Today, 06:54 AM Go to last post
    Toothpick

The Great Blade Exchange

Thread Starter: Toothpick

Welcome to The Great Blade Exchange The Great Blade Exchange now has a Wiki Page. Please visit the Wiki Page to see the stock list and guidelines for making an exchange. Please come back here to post your selection. A bit about the Wiki page The table is sortable by Name, Stock Level,...

Last Post By: romangabriel Today, 06:54 AM Go to last post
    Dcaddo111

Race To The Finish PIF! Choose Your Cream!

Thread Starter: Dcaddo111

This PIF is a bit unconventional, so please read all of the rules before participating. First off, what's up for grabs? The winner may choose ANY cream that The Superior Shave has in stock at the time of completion. When you make your choice, just shoot me a PM and I'll get it ordered for...

Last Post By: tlentz Today, 06:52 AM Go to last post
    aysrav

What's Your Routine?

Thread Starter: aysrav

After sever​al​ months​ ​ of wet shaving experimentation, I am beginning to see some real improvement. So glad I was patient. It seems that people have different​ orders to their routine​. What's yours? Here's mine for now: 1. soak brush in hot water 2. soak razor in hot water

Last Post By: bberg100 Today, 06:51 AM Go to last post
    skypsyd

SOTD "FREE WEEK" July 25th-31st, 2016

Thread Starter: skypsyd

Good Sunday to you Gentlemen of the SOTD Starting off the new week a bit early as.... (I have a journey on the USS Enterprise this evening, LOL) This weeks theme is a "FREE WEEK" So post what you like and your fantastic shaves of the day, as all of your submissions are fantastic!

Last Post By: UngerWoo Today, 06:50 AM Go to last post
    chansta

Razorock SLAB/ATT/Ikon

Thread Starter: chansta

I've been getting amazing shaves with my Razorock Mission. I wouldn't call it a mild shaver and certainly not aggressive. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a SLAB, an ATT R1, or maybe an IKON. What I'm looking for is an efficient and comfortable shave where I don't feel a ton of...

Last Post By: davent Today, 06:49 AM Go to last post
    NiteEyez

Offered a Gold Dollar shave ready (by expert) razor for 20

Thread Starter: NiteEyez

Hi Guys i'm a newbie and i'm sure this topic has cropped up. i really want to go the whole straight route and understand that a shavette is in no way a straight razor (only in looks) however part of the appeal of a shavette, at least to me appears to be: doesn't need honing doesn't...

Last Post By: Slash McCoy Today, 06:49 AM Go to last post
    kingfisher

Anybody know anything about Viking shave soaps?

Thread Starter: kingfisher

Anybody here tried any of these? The ingredients list looks pretty nice. Ingredients: Tallow, Stearic Acid, Water, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Glycerin, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate, Mango Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Shea Butter,...

Last Post By: tlentz Today, 06:48 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.