• galopede

There is no available content written by galopede
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

TheWiseJanitor

Another Williams Rave.

Thread Starter: TheWiseJanitor

So I know there's already ten million raves about the famous Williams Mug Shaving Soap and I'm sorry but I just have to add mine in there as well. This was my first time shaving with this soap. I saw it for 2 dollars and said what the hell. It's just about the thirstiest soap I've ever used-I let...

Last Post By: mftoms59 Today, 04:34 AM Go to last post
    aarond79

Stainless steel Razor

Thread Starter: aarond79

I know there are multiple threads on this subject, but I am going to revive it.. Getting the itch pretty bad. I really want a Pils . Also looking Into a Att R1, Ikon series, or should I just wait till Tradere comes back on the market.. Any advice is welcomed

Last Post By: Stile442 Today, 04:33 AM Go to last post
    packtray

I dislike "the burn" Does that make me a deviant?

Thread Starter: packtray

So as I read a lot of reviews/threads, much is made about the burning feel of some aftershaves. As I try different ones, I find "the burn" to be completely unpleasant, and don't understand the appeal. Is that uncomfortableness an indicator of quality I'm missing somehow?

Last Post By: AngryGreek Today, 04:33 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

Whats your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: CanberraMark Today, 04:31 AM Go to last post
    auk1124

How international were you today?

Thread Starter: auk1124

I think these threads are interesting. Today I visited: 1. Germany (Speick bath soap) 2. Canada (NatureClean shampoo) 3. Czech Republic (Spokar brush) 4. United Kingdom (Harris Almond ss) 5. India (Parker razor) 6. South Korea (Dorco blade) 7. ? Middle East (Tulumba alum block) 8....

Last Post By: eezee Today, 04:31 AM Go to last post
    sgtd

Another 365 Shaves - 2014 edition

Thread Starter: sgtd

In keeping with the tradition that started at the beginning of this year, here is the "official" 2014 365 Shaves thread. Here's to another year of great shaves!

Last Post By: eezee Today, 04:29 AM Go to last post
    Prof. Moriarty

SOTD "Cheapest Brush" Theme Week 21-27 April 2014

Thread Starter: Prof. Moriarty

This will be my last week before Doc takes over again, thank you for having me and apologies for my terrible pictures. My cheapest brush happens to be a Semogue Owners Club boar brush, as I only have three brushes this is an easy one for me. Once again thanks for having me, and hope everyone...

Last Post By: Bobcat Today, 04:29 AM Go to last post
    HereForTheEdge

Slurry help

Thread Starter: HereForTheEdge

I'm about try my luck at honing. I have 3 whetstones. 1000 3000/8000 12000 My Question is what do I use to make a slurry on each stone? should I get another smaller stone? what grit? of should I could i use some wet/dry sandpaper? Again what grit would I use for each stone?

Last Post By: HereForTheEdge Today, 04:29 AM Go to last post
    HisDukeNess

My thoughts in Proraso eucalyptus n menthol

Thread Starter: HisDukeNess

If I could do it all over again, go back to when i first started wet shaving... i would have never bought my 5 differnt tubs of taylor of old bond st.... And maybe not have sold off my super speed collection when strapped for cash. Like anything in life, YMMV... So I've been wanting to try...

Last Post By: AngryGreek Today, 04:28 AM Go to last post
    spitzbrg

Dominica - Captains Choice - Ogallala

Thread Starter: spitzbrg

Are all of these equally as good? I have a feeling they are, just wish I knew which I'll like most prior to making the purchase. I'm definitely not getting all 3 and assume they're all great for spring summer and go great with a good lime soap or cream. Any comments to help with my decision?

Last Post By: coachschaller Today, 04:28 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.