• galopede

There is no available content written by galopede
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

jsado

RazoRock xxx Lather question

Thread Starter: jsado

So, up until now all I've used is Proraso green cream and AoS kelp (Ocean something? ) cream. I whip up beautiful lather with ease with either of them. Now I'm making a move toward soaps and croaps. So far, I'm not super impressed and I know it must be my process. Using my 24mm TGN finest...

Last Post By: jsado Today, 10:44 AM Go to last post
    DESHAVE4LIFE

RazoRock aftershave splashes 5-Stars !

Thread Starter: DESHAVE4LIFE

Just want to give a big thumbs up to the RazoRock aftershaves, I currently have the Don Donato, RazoRoctober, XX, Son Of Zeus and my favorite XXX They are all really fantastic aftershaves and the fragrances are all wonderful and stay with you a while, they leave my face feeling refreshed and for...

Last Post By: Badger Bill Today, 10:43 AM Go to last post
    marcindpol

New? Feather all Stainless razor as-d2*

Thread Starter: marcindpol

Need help. Might be a stupid question, but did your AS-D2 came in a box that was actually factory sealed with a transparent tape?. Asking because I think my razor was previously used but then sold to me as brand new, never used.. A few replys would be much appreciated. Thank

Last Post By: Bob L. Today, 10:43 AM Go to last post
    Highspeedlane

PIF: 11 Arko sticks

Thread Starter: Highspeedlane

For PIF a box of 11 Arko sticks. Closes 6pm EST Sunday the 29th. Must be CONUS. If interested post with "I'm in" Winner to be picked by number randomizer. If first number pick is a "not in", winner will be the next number in sequence that is.

Last Post By: ZombieBeard Today, 10:43 AM Go to last post
    Larogers

EJ 89 vs Weishi

Thread Starter: Larogers

I don't mean to sound crazy but is there a considerable difference in the aggressiveness between the EJ DE89 and the MTO (weishi)? i want more than what the weishi offers but I want to know it is very noticeable!

Last Post By: PMT Today, 10:42 AM Go to last post
    francomakou

How many uses on a blade?

Thread Starter: francomakou

I'm curious how many uses do you guys get out of a blade? I toss my blade after one use. ... I see that most of you guys get a couple shaves out of a single one... Is it worth using a used blade? I mean they cost less than 10 cents each.. How do you guys dry them off? Water dulls the...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 10:40 AM Go to last post
    RayC1993

Bad blades or technique?

Thread Starter: RayC1993

Hey guys Ray from Massachusetts and this is my first post. About a month ago my wife bought a micro touch one some Williams shaving soap and a 100 dorco st300 blades from Amazon. I watched a video on how to use a de and had my first bloodbath.. uh I mean shave. I keep watching videos and don't...

Last Post By: Roderick Today, 10:38 AM Go to last post
    wildcatstrat

Barbershop(pe) anyone?

Thread Starter: wildcatstrat

Good day gentlemen! I've got a little cash in my PayPal account to blow...err spend...and I'm interested in picking up a barbershop scented soap and aftershaving product. I'll preface by saying that my experience with barbershop is limited to Strop Shoppe's SE Barbershoppe soap, and I really...

Last Post By: Bob L. Today, 10:37 AM Go to last post
    MegaBullfrog09

Omega brushes

Thread Starter: MegaBullfrog09

I want to buy an Omega brush, but don't know which one to get. I currently rotate between my Turkish #6 brush and Semogue 1305. If it helps, I only face lather.

Last Post By: Doryferon Today, 10:36 AM Go to last post
    bluemantra

What Aftershave did you use today?

Thread Starter: bluemantra

I used Penhaligon's English Fern AS to celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Last Post By: Calabash Today, 10:36 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.