• galopede

There is no available content written by galopede
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

imatabor

Gold dollar confusion

Thread Starter: imatabor

Okay not to start a flame war but.. I'm really confused. I have been reading here that the Gold Dollar if worked with is as descent razor. I know there are several here that mod them and they seem to be raved on. But I was checking out other forums and there is no love at a all. In fact one site...

Last Post By: lmarkow Today, 01:04 AM Go to last post
    noirdrakkar

Rate these 70 designer/mass-market fragrances from 1 to 10

Thread Starter: noirdrakkar

These are generally most of the fragrances the average person would find in your local Macys/Sephora/Sears/Bloomingdales and the like. I'll rate each of them from 1 to 10, and hopefully you'll do the same to the ones you've tried. 8 - Viktor Rolf Spicebomb 3 - Cartier Declaration 8 - Cartier...

Last Post By: Renato1 Today, 01:04 AM Go to last post
    JVasky

Anyone play any musical instruments?

Thread Starter: JVasky

Hey guys, Music is a huge part of my life and I've been playing music for close to 15 years. Was just wondering if anyone here plays any instruments? Pluck a little acoustic guitar? Love your Fender? Heavenly on harp? For those of you who don't, is there something you wish you could play? ...

Last Post By: PapaMoosey Today, 01:03 AM Go to last post
    Erazorhead

Buying the same razor - again and again

Thread Starter: Erazorhead

I have bought some razors once and kept them since - 34C, 37c and 25c. Other razors I have tried and bought several times- R41 x 4, DE89/R89 x 4, FaTip x 4. The ones I have had multiple times I just couldn't make my mind up about. I have PIF'd each of the multiples twice! Strangely though,...

Last Post By: oleg1986 Today, 01:01 AM Go to last post
    Rhythm and Blues

Nothin' but the Blues!

Thread Starter: Rhythm and Blues

Nothin' but the Blues! Just like it says Gents, nothin' but the blues here. I wanted to start a genre bases discussion for music lovers and musicians alike that was all about the Blues! There are many facets to how this banter may proceed and all are welcome as long as we stay gentlemen. Now...

Last Post By: PapaMoosey Today, 01:01 AM Go to last post
    TravelingMan82

The Last Movie You Watched?

Thread Starter: TravelingMan82

These threads are fun. So what was the last movie you watched and did you like it? The last movie I watched was in class yesterday and it was Rocky Horror Picture Show. I hate that movie. :thumbdown

Last Post By: PapaMoosey Today, 01:00 AM Go to last post
    mlinder

New DE shaver from Tennessee

Thread Starter: mlinder

Saw the commercial for the DE razor Rick from Pawnstars is selling and decided I wanted to give it a try so after beginning my research I found this site which would seem to be ground zero for blade shavers. Bought a EJde89 and have already learned allot with it in the few days I've had it. Look...

Last Post By: PapaMoosey Today, 12:59 AM Go to last post
    Tkempt

Newbie in the house

Thread Starter: Tkempt

What's up guys? Patiently waiting for my razors to come in. Trying to figure out where to start with pre shave oils/gels etc....anything cheaper than the art of shaving product or is that a good product to start with? I shave my head

Last Post By: PapaMoosey Today, 12:58 AM Go to last post
    hangingkayaker

Hi

Thread Starter: hangingkayaker

Just introducing myself. Been a shower shaver for about 30 years and a mostly disposable user, sometime electric user for just as long until five shaves ago. It's just like starting all over!

Last Post By: PapaMoosey Today, 12:56 AM Go to last post
    TinyTim

BBS vs DFS

Thread Starter: TinyTim

I've progressed sufficiently with my shave technique, including beard prep and shave cream application, that I am confident of all the basics. At this point, I'm convinced that a BBS shave is not worth the extra effort and irritation. A DFS works for me every time. And besides, my beard is at a...

Last Post By: TinyTim Today, 12:56 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.