• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Shiloh

Normal? or Nuts?

Thread Starter: Shiloh

OK...I'm getting a little concerned... :huh: About a month ago, I noticed I needed a new shave brush (my 20-year-old pure badger was a goner). After considerable research (seeing that I could spend as much as $1,000 on a brush!! and that's just from Amazon!) I purchased a good one. Then I...

Last Post By: BlackBard Today, 02:50 PM Go to last post
    DogHair

Featured Aftershave - Aqua Velva Musk

Thread Starter: DogHair

After searching around for a while I was surprised to find that AV Musk has never been a featured aftershave. There is also not much to be found as far as history or fragrance information. Basically it was created some time in the 70ís and has been going strong ever since. Since it was created it...

Last Post By: patrickthebassbash Today, 02:50 PM Go to last post
    Veritates

Blade Adjectives

Thread Starter: Veritates

So I've heard people refer to certain blades and combinations as "Aggressive" or "Mild" or "Cooler Ranch" Ok, I've never heard cooler ranch. I discovered I REALLY like my merkur 34c and Astra blades. I had the best shave I've ever done today. I think it's a "Mild" Combination? I checked the...

Last Post By: nuclearblast Today, 02:50 PM Go to last post
    Senshi

Senshi's Japanese Pipe TobaccOdyssey

Thread Starter: Senshi

Well, today marks the Nicotiana-maru's embarkation upon Brown Leaf Land. It's been a week since I've had my Tsuge 60 and I've been very eager to use it. Reading myriad internet articles and watching copious YouTube videos and of course taking notes from all the stickies and previous threads...

Last Post By: Senshi Today, 02:50 PM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: Toddster64 Today, 02:49 PM Go to last post
    coyotewhisper

Products that did not work for you

Thread Starter: coyotewhisper

We all have had the experience of using a product with high anticipation. You use the product and find that it does not work for you. Share your experience. The product that I'm working on is Stirling, for some reason just can not get it to lather right.

Last Post By: techblade01 Today, 02:49 PM Go to last post
    The M

What Was Your Cream Today?

Thread Starter: The M

Hey why not! theres one for the soaps so why not one for the creams. So just post what cream that YOU used today.

Last Post By: mata777 Today, 02:47 PM Go to last post
    kansaskyle

Shave evaluation question

Thread Starter: kansaskyle

I finished my third DE shave this afternoon, and it is my best to date from a smoothness standpoint! I don't have any bumps, but my face feels a bit tingly from razor burn. Between passes, I rinse my face and evaluate how I'm doing by rubbing my hands over my face, neck, chin, etc.. I've...

Last Post By: BlackBard Today, 02:46 PM Go to last post
    Drybonz

Coticule love... show off your rock

Thread Starter: Drybonz

We have all seen the juicy goodness of the "Show us your Japanese naturals" thread, but after searching I couldn't find a dedicated coticule eye candy area... so I thought I would get the ball rolling. If there is already a thread for this, please feel free to merge. This just arrived in my...

Last Post By: life2short1971 Today, 02:46 PM Go to last post
    Obsidian Butterfly

Grandpa(s) shaving supplies

Thread Starter: Obsidian Butterfly

Went visiting family today and walked away with a lovely stash of shaving supplies from both sides of the family. First up is this batch that either belonged to my paternal grandfather or great grandfather. Can anyone tell me about the ever ready? Its a beautiful razor. The wooden bowl may have...

Last Post By: Mike H Today, 02:46 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.