• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Tea-bott5000

What's your smooooooothest razor?

Thread Starter: Tea-bott5000

You see lots of threads about aggressive razors, but I'm curious what's your smoothest shaver. Maybe it takes more passes, but which razor, after you've rinsed and dried your face, do you put back and say with a smile: "Thanks friend, see you again tomorrow!"

Last Post By: Moorhsum Today, 03:44 PM Go to last post
    Mushraeddur

New wet shaver and questions

Thread Starter: Mushraeddur

Hi, so I am converting to wet shaving. I have all the essentials: 3 gillette razors (1964 flair tip ss, 1974(birth razor black handle ss, and a 1961 slim)....after getting one, i couldn't help myself! Badger brush from whipped dog Shaving soap/cream (co bigelow, cattie's bubbles, and...

Last Post By: Mushraeddur Today, 03:43 PM Go to last post
    Pete E

Shaving Bowl Question?

Thread Starter: Pete E

New to DE having and when I started, I bought a normal shaped/sized enamel mug to lather up in, but hated it.. I am now using a SS bowl about 5" in diameter and while there id definitely more room to work the brush, I seem to be having a problem generating large amounts of lather.. At the...

Last Post By: bazman Today, 03:39 PM Go to last post
    Kent Kimmons

My dream DSLR

Thread Starter: Kent Kimmons

While many enjoy the "features" that new cameras offer, I would LOVE to find a DSLR based on the Pentax K1000 concept. Simple manual analog entry for set-up, the only thing digital would be the sensor chip and electronics required to store the image on an SD card. What is your dream DSLR?

Last Post By: nffclsr Today, 03:39 PM Go to last post
    Nusquam Humanitus

Shaving Stands - Thread Wear

Thread Starter: Nusquam Humanitus

I was reading a recent thread on using stands for razor storage and one member brought up a very interesting idea - Hanging a razor with the handle suspended downward puts pressure on the threads attached to the base-plate of the head. Disclaimer: I, in no way, intended to throw said member...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 03:37 PM Go to last post
    captp

Holy sizzling Holy Water, Batman

Thread Starter: captp

This is always my greatest fear when I attend a wedding or funeral

Last Post By: Rockminer Today, 03:37 PM Go to last post
    CartridgesAreADrag

It Begins.

Thread Starter: CartridgesAreADrag

Crap, I knew this would happen. Oh sure, try a double edge razor...then start restoring brushes... Then get into buyin and restoring straights.... Only one thing left to do... Which is why I just bought. I have saved SOOO much money.... Honest :thumbup1:

Last Post By: Merle Today, 03:37 PM Go to last post
    ShaveDrunk

Today's find! Black tip SS! But Which?

Thread Starter: ShaveDrunk

So I stopped by a local antique/junk store, and found a Gillette Superspeed black tip. It's my first one of that variety, and I've been trying to decode the type. Here's where I've placed it according to some reading I've done here: ...

Last Post By: turtle Today, 03:36 PM Go to last post
    llred

Fine Barbershop scent

Thread Starter: llred

Ordered some Fine barbershop today from Maggards. Hoping it pairs nicely with my stirling and mike's barbershop scents.

Last Post By: Javelin Today, 03:36 PM Go to last post
    jzuzphreek

Jessy's Comprehensive Journal

Thread Starter: jzuzphreek

I seldom venture into this sweaty corner of B&B. I'm conditioned to do not much more than sit at my desk all day, surfing the newest B&B posts, and putzing around in a spreadsheet, should my boss walk up. This has to change. My wife and I have committed ourselves to becoming a healthier...

Last Post By: Commander Quan Today, 03:34 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.