• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

thegreatest

thegreatest's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: thegreatest

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Zeyad Zaher What are your nicknames/aliases? Z Where do you live? Calgary What is your age (or) generation? 24 What are you in the real world? currently student and hopefully graduated in the future What is your favorite shave setup? warm beard...

Last Post By: MikeyIdaho Today, 09:21 PM Go to last post
    JaredB

A PIF to give back a Little

Thread Starter: JaredB

I have had a lot of fun here in the last month or so, and also suffered from multiple variations of A.D. I have some things I would like to share with people who are interested. Some are things that just weren't for me, some are things I have too much of, and a couple are things I bought just for...

Last Post By: HammeredThor Today, 09:20 PM Go to last post
    Marquis_De_Wyld

Application of AS - how do you do get it on?

Thread Starter: Marquis_De_Wyld

I am ready to try new things, especially if it helps get the perfect shave ( which, may not just be about a BBS finish). However, there's one thing I haven't changed for many years... How I put my AS on. Know people who just cheerfully splash it on with almost frightening abandon. I don't...

Last Post By: Joe Mack Blackstrap Today, 09:20 PM Go to last post
    fordfather

4th Grade Geography

Thread Starter: fordfather

My 10 year old son brought home a geography assignment that he needs a little help with. The Assignment: Collect postcards from other States. He wants to collect as many post cards from as many different States as possible. The card needs to be representative of the State(or city/tourist...

Last Post By: mretzloff Today, 09:20 PM Go to last post
    thompmj

Prior Lurker, Now a Member

Thread Starter: thompmj

Hi All! Just wanted to say hi as a new member. A little about my wet shaving journey...I got into the "classic wetshaving" after reading the Art Of Manliness "How to Shave Like Your Grandpa" post. After years of shaving with an electric, I was finding that I was getting all red and...

Last Post By: MikeyIdaho Today, 09:20 PM Go to last post
    Blue Note

Weekend of the mugs

Thread Starter: Blue Note

I have been looking for a Williams promotional mug to add to my collection for years. I won't order from ebay so I knew it would take a while hunting for After years of looking I find 2 in one weekend. One yesterday at a flea market. And one today at a garage sale.

Last Post By: ThomasB98908 Today, 09:19 PM Go to last post
    dangerousdon

The mostly average but some good stuff.maybe.PIF

Thread Starter: dangerousdon

So, like others, I have only been wet shaving for a short time, but I am already amassing software like it's nobody's business. So there are some things I have duplicates of; there are some things I didn't care for; and there are some things that I was chosen by the shaving gods to wear, but since...

Last Post By: NewellVW Today, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    Bondage007

Cremo question

Thread Starter: Bondage007

Hello, Tryed a shave with Cremo today, seemed a little rough. I used Shave Secret as a preshave oil, could this have adversely affected shave? Conflicting products? Thanks John

Last Post By: FireDragon76 Today, 09:15 PM Go to last post
    RayC1993

VDH Boar still losing a lot of hair almost 2 months in?

Thread Starter: RayC1993

So I'm noticing almost 2 months in that I'm losing 6-10 hairs each shave from my brush. After each shave I clean it well and let it hang upside down to dry. Is this normal? Beginning to worry it'll be bald in 6 months.

Last Post By: admvalentine Today, 09:13 PM Go to last post
    Bahnzo

Pinaud, plain old Pinaud Clubman

Thread Starter: Bahnzo

I found some in stock today at my local Walgreens, so I couldn't resist. Never tried it, but of course we all know it's a classic, right? I can't stand it. We all strive for a baby butt smooth shave, but this stuff just smells like a baby's butt after it's been cleaned and powdered. But, not...

Last Post By: Larogers Today, 09:13 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.