• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

mr_eleven

A PIF for you, Mr Lurker !

Thread Starter: mr_eleven

I thought it would be nice to see if an unnamed lurker would like to come out from under the shrubbery to try and win a very nice shave kit. The only real rule is that you must have a B&B join date no earlier than May 25, 2015, and a post count of 12 or less when you post your interest to be...

Last Post By: thisISjoel Today, 01:09 AM Go to last post
    PolarLights

Explanation on how the Feather DE blade tricks you into believing its Scary Sharp.

Thread Starter: PolarLights

So how does the fearsome Feather do it? First one has to quantify how to judge a blades sharpness. This can easily be accomplished by asking what features equal a dull blade. A dull blade can easily be defined as dull if it does any of the following: "pulls as it cuts, takes effort to cut,...

Last Post By: SmurfK Today, 01:09 AM Go to last post
    Blitzkrieg

I've reached a serious milestone

Thread Starter: Blitzkrieg

I have finished a full puck of Tabac! That's right gentlemen, I have climbed the mountain that is grinding through a full puck of this triple milled classic, and let me tell you it has been quite a journey. This was my second soap, but my first purchased soap. I bought a puck, without the...

Last Post By: s869010 Today, 01:06 AM Go to last post
    skypsyd

SOTD "Ad Slick" Theme Week May 25-31, 2015

Thread Starter: skypsyd

Welcome to a new week of the SOTD Trying something a bit new for our "suggested" SOTD theme this week and you have all entered...... THE SOTD ZONE Picture if you will... It is the mid 1960's, you are sitting in your office on Madison Avenue. You are wearing your best Brooks Brother...

Last Post By: Harvey1 Today, 01:05 AM Go to last post
    Senshi

Tobacquisitions for May 2015

Thread Starter: Senshi

Another month down and yet another month to get more tobaciana. I picked up a morta Lovat from pipa Ciro for my birthday last month. I'm normally not into blue on pipes but I liked it so much I had to have it. It's got a great feel in the hand and A very capacious chamber

Last Post By: docjude Today, 12:59 AM Go to last post
    Jinx18

Synthetic Shaving Brush Mega Review. Add your experiences here.

Thread Starter: Jinx18

So I have been an exclusive synthetic brush user for a little while now. I know synthetics have been getting a lot of talk lately and in the past have been getting a lot of negative talk. A lot of info found in searches is out of date and may give false impressions on what to expect when getting a...

Last Post By: Cl3anShav3 Today, 12:57 AM Go to last post
    Shawnboy

My Second PIF

Thread Starter: Shawnboy

OK, I'm going to do 2 PIF's in one day. This will end June 1st at 9:00pm Central and mailed out that week. This is my FAVORITE combination, it's a soap, that I've been bragging about to all my friends and seem to brag about on forums to the point of being spammy, which I truly don't mean to be,...

Last Post By: JBaker23 Today, 12:55 AM Go to last post
    rockviper

Honing with my mom

Thread Starter: rockviper

I've been using a shavette mostly for the past two weeks or so. One of the reasons is to make use of some of my DE blades, but another is that I was having "fun" with a sinus cold and feeling a little too much under the weather to play with hones. I'm back to about 85-90% right now and missing my...

Last Post By: Focus Today, 12:53 AM Go to last post
    simon1

Lane 1-Q

Thread Starter: simon1

Just had some Lane 1-Q in my cob today. What's y'all's opinion of it?

Last Post By: docjude Today, 12:53 AM Go to last post
    gotzskillz

Is it worth it?

Thread Starter: gotzskillz

Hey, New member here. I just recently picked up 3 gillette DE safety razors. The one in question is a "Fat Boy". Its in rough shape and I think it would benefit from a good restoration and replating. Razor emporium has a revamp service that will do both but at a cost of $55 for nickel or $80 for...

Last Post By: SmurfK Today, 12:52 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.