• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

bluemantra

What Aftershave did you use today?

Thread Starter: bluemantra

I used Penhaligon's English Fern AS to celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Last Post By: thecooljerk Today, 05:09 PM Go to last post
    delislave

SWMBOs choice

Thread Starter: delislave

I asked my beautiful wife for hardware and software recommendations. She chose: '68 knack for my head (which she meticulously shaves for me every time) Loaded with Israeli Personna '61 Fatboy for my face Loaded with a Feather TOBS Sandalwood for both

Last Post By: Adam B Today, 05:09 PM Go to last post
    abhikpr

What is your best boar brush?

Thread Starter: abhikpr

​​Hey Guys, so ive tried badger brushes and boar brushes. I must say my first was a badger brush and i was SOOO doubting getting a boar. it just didnt sound good to me.. now i love Boar brushes. In my selection nothing can beat it. but thats my opinion. So what boar brush do you like the most??...

Last Post By: oscar11 Today, 05:09 PM Go to last post
    NSmalls

Hoarders: Shaving edition

Thread Starter: NSmalls

Hope everyone is enjoying their time with their family. Thought it would be neat to see what everyone's stockpile looks like. Post a pic of your stash! Soaps, razors, brushes, aftershaves, blades, I wanna see it! And don't worry, we won't have an intervention :lol: I will post a pic of mine as...

Last Post By: Gabeson Today, 05:09 PM Go to last post
    syngent

The "Not Gillette" Vintage DE Thread

Thread Starter: syngent

I have seen some really cool DE razors out their,... mostly we all stick to what we know and can track down info on, and for most of us that means Gillette, and while they made amazing products, there is many more makers out there, recently Doug aka Nemo dropped a pic of what appears to be an old...

Last Post By: nuclearblast Today, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    t-rod

1955 Aristocrat?

Thread Starter: t-rod

I just picked this up today for $20. The case is a little funky, but the razor is pretty darn nice. Very little plate loss on the side covers and center bar. I cant seem to find any information about it. It seems to be a Gillette Aristocrat, but it is marked as being produced in 1955. On the B&B...

Last Post By: t-rod Today, 05:06 PM Go to last post
    bbailey

Hello and Tips Please!

Thread Starter: bbailey

Newb just saying hello from Cleveland Ohio. I also wanted to share some of my journey and hopefully I get some tips So, about 2 1/2 months ago I was seeking a better way to shave cuz my wife was sick of my beard. I used to work for Nestlé and the department I worked in I had to shave regularly...

Last Post By: Jaybeez Today, 05:06 PM Go to last post
    chansta

and the vote for the easiest soap to lather is.

Thread Starter: chansta

One vote for Razorock. Just 20 or 30 seconds with a semogue and some water and it's perfect for me. Curious what others think.....your vote goes to..?

Last Post By: Thrash77 Today, 05:05 PM Go to last post
    wednesdays_spear

Why haven't I tried this before?

Thread Starter: wednesdays_spear

So after reading some posts about it, I decided to mix some glycerine into my lather today. I dripped about two drops onto my Tabac loaded my brush and face-lathered. To put it simply, AMAZING. The razor slid across my skin as smooth as silk, and my skin afterwards was unbelievably soft. If you...

Last Post By: Gabeson Today, 05:05 PM Go to last post
    JoeG

Polo Green

Thread Starter: JoeG

OK I might be showing my age. I love the scent of Polo Green. The girl at the outlet store (got it cheaper on the net) said I would smell like an old man. Guess what I am. She was no spring chicken either. So educate me what am I enjoying so much. What are the scents that make Polo...

Last Post By: dan86 Today, 05:03 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.