• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

August West

Turkey Joints PIF

Thread Starter: August West

Turkey Joints have been a Central New York Holiday Tradition since 1919 and I would like to PIF a jar to one lucky B&B member. To Enter: Post you are in and share an anecdote or connection to Central New York. The connection can be big or small, direct or indirect. I think you will enjoy...

Last Post By: TexLaw Today, 04:11 PM Go to last post

Is bbs a myth

Thread Starter: Miller

hi all, just wondered what your thoughts were on bbs? Is it really achievable? Dfs every time for me, I personally think bbs is some sort of nirvana!! Let's hear ur thoughts

Last Post By: JPM1961 Today, 04:07 PM Go to last post

2,800th Post PIF-Razor, Blades, Soaps, Brush

Thread Starter: Bobcat

I have been the recipient of several generous items from our members and have been fortunate to win a few PIF’s. It is time for me to do a PIF. I am going to have to limit this to members in the CONUS (sorry) that have been on the board at least 30 days and have at least 10 posts. I will let...

Last Post By: Greg the Hammer Today, 04:06 PM Go to last post

Safe to buy a kid a pocket knife anymore?

Thread Starter: Texchappy

With all the craziness in schools these days - and that can have several equally valid meanings. I have son who's 13th birthday is early next year and normally - and at his level of maturity - I'd have no problem getting him a small knife. He's had a leatherman he's kept in his room for a couple...

Last Post By: jkingrph Today, 04:05 PM Go to last post

Mitchell's Wool Fat

Thread Starter: Longnecks

Just tried this in this mornings shave. Really liked it but spent little extra time getting a great lather. I read where people use a grater to get this in a container. I bought the soap with the Ceramic container. The soap puck was smaller than the container. I put the container and puck together...

Last Post By: shave/brush Today, 04:05 PM Go to last post

How thick is my lather supposed to be?

Thread Starter: Goku9000

How thick is soap lather supposed to be? Like am I supposed to be able to still see my face through the lather? Thanks!

Last Post By: xxvaleria Today, 04:04 PM Go to last post

Fendrihan Stainless DE Razor

Thread Starter: shavingcyclist

Fendrihan is laughing a SS DE razor for $50 CAD next week (Just got the email)! Any thoughts on this and who actually produces it? Looks similar to the Ikon with the dual Closed and Open comb head. Pretty neat at this price!

Last Post By: JaredB Today, 04:03 PM Go to last post

5,000 post PIF

Thread Starter: imatabor

I can't believe that I have been here over two years and have made just over 5,000 post (with about 3 or 4 quality ones). I have probably posted several hundred animated GIFs (I like GIFs) I have to be honest and say that I don't have anything in my den to PIF away. So I am not giving away...

Last Post By: Greg the Hammer Today, 04:01 PM Go to last post

Greetings and Thanks!

Thread Starter: Edy13

Happy Thanksgiving.. New member checking in. I've been using a DE for years (decades) and have lurked on and off. Grew a beard during Graduate School and then compromised with a goatee- The best of both worlds :001_smile. I splurged for early Christmas gifts to myself and am relearning how to...

Last Post By: xxvaleria Today, 04:00 PM Go to last post

Photoshop / pic manipulation help please

Thread Starter: johnmrson

My wife is putting together a Christmas card that has our two pugs on the front. Is anyone able to put Santa hats on our two little flea taxis please. ~

Last Post By: Cash_Stronomer Today, 03:58 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.