• Societylee

There is no available content written by Societylee
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Luc

Shave Sticks Review Project

Thread Starter: Luc

I got this mild (yes mild) obsession with Shaving Sticks. Some love them, some hate them, some find them okay (all those feelings are all right). I'm not here to convince anyone to buy a product over another. I'm here to share that experience that I got that will, hopefully, be beneficial to the...

Last Post By: shave/brush Today, 06:57 AM Go to last post
    jwhite

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Thread Starter: jwhite

I'll get the ball rolling with Penzance in a GBD London Made 1/4 bent Rhodesian that I had with a cup of CTC Scottish Breakfast this mourning. :thumbup1:

Last Post By: Riff Raff Today, 06:57 AM Go to last post
    wulfgar1976

What are you waiting to be delivered?

Thread Starter: wulfgar1976

I have been busy: Gillette Brownie Old type (boxed). Gillette single ring Old type from 1917. Gillette single ring Old type from 1918 (boxed). Leresche Gillette Old clone made in France. Big Ben open comb with a Gillette Old type head (boxed). (The astute among you might begin to observe...

Last Post By: Andy77 Today, 06:57 AM Go to last post
    jtb

Confession

Thread Starter: jtb

I have a confession... Last week I had to travel due to a death in the family. I had not time to forward a few blades in the mail like I usually do. I purchased a Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual Flex Ball, (thats to many words for a razor!). Anyway, I was able to take all my other gear...

Last Post By: AngryGreek Today, 06:56 AM Go to last post
    Pepin

First use of Arko

Thread Starter: Pepin

A coworker had spent some time in Turkey, and picked up several items for me, including Arko. I liked the scent, it was similar to ivory but a stronger refreshing scent. I put it into a push up tube. Have used it a couple of times now and happy with the performance. It is very easy to...

Last Post By: ColtRevolver Today, 06:55 AM Go to last post
    GrandpaRon

I Can't Wait to Shave with my W&B Fine India Steel Near Wedge

Thread Starter: GrandpaRon

It is honed, scales are made, but enamel needs to dry overnight, so tomorrow will be the big day,

Last Post By: noahpictures Today, 06:55 AM Go to last post
    01HDFXD

Schick Injector PIF

Thread Starter: 01HDFXD

I was recently fortunate enough to win a Schick Injector PIF, and now it's my turn to Pay It Forward. It is a Schick G1 (I believe) with a black handle. The head is definitely user grade, with lots of discoloring, but it functions perfectly. In fact, it led me to start collecting and using some...

Last Post By: dgreene120 Today, 06:54 AM Go to last post
    stillshunter

Single in September - anyone interested?

Thread Starter: stillshunter

A long shot but just wondering if anyone else out there might be interested in this one month fidelity challenge? I started this many moons ago on a photography forum and it took off and continues many years on. The challenge was called "Single in September" and what I proposed was that members...

Last Post By: maxman Today, 06:54 AM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

What's your favorite Cooking Show?

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

TV has a lot of cooking shows and I've pretty much seen them all. I avoid any shows that are "reality" based like Chopped. Hell's Kitchen is another one that I can't stand to watch because of all the senseless cussing and beeping. A lot of the cooking shows have chef's(or so called) who have become...

Last Post By: BubblesTGB Today, 06:54 AM Go to last post
    Glitch

What are your favourite non-biblical quotes?

Thread Starter: Glitch

There are some quotes that I've come across that ring so very true to my experiences in life. I thought I'd share a few, and get some others from you fine people! "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt "If you want to build...

Last Post By: oakeshott Today, 06:53 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.