• Societylee

There is no available content written by Societylee
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Senshi

Tsss Ah, Push it

Thread Starter: Senshi

....push it real good? No, not this I'm talking about pipe cleaners and how far you run them into your pipe.

Last Post By: captaincaveman Today, 07:18 PM Go to last post
    oc_in_fw

The Chicken Fried Steak thread

Thread Starter: oc_in_fw

With the exception of Texas Red, nothing says "Texas" more than chicken fried steak. I tried a new mom and pop place today (the Corner Café on Smithfield Road in North Richland Hills), and had their CFS. One of the big measures of good CFS is whether or not you can cut it with a fork. Theirs...

Last Post By: DoctorShavegood Today, 07:18 PM Go to last post
    kaloyan

Just saying, Hi

Thread Starter: kaloyan

Was lucky to find that forum, I am from Bulgaria and new in DE shaving. My experience so far ...Old unknown razor, looks like Gillette, Arko shaving soap - stick and handmade, horse hair brush made in Turkey, very happy for throwing out all those modern razors .

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 07:18 PM Go to last post
    brucebanner

Noob

Thread Starter: brucebanner

Hello, I'm brand new to wet shaving and it was recocomended that I check this place out. I have been at it for a week now and so far I love it. Donny

Last Post By: Usascot Today, 07:17 PM Go to last post
    Andy

Laptop: Repair or Replace

Thread Starter: Andy

Hi everyone Have somehow managed to crack the digitiser on my touch screen laptop. :facep: The screen appears intact (would confirm before purchasing parts) just the glass digitiser has cracked on one side. Have managed to find a new replacement digitiser on eBay but am not sure if it is...

Last Post By: Toothpick Today, 07:17 PM Go to last post
    DougieB

before and after. it was almost a dark and stormy night (critiques welcome!

Thread Starter: DougieB

Could not get to the location where I wanted to shoot this from in time to catch anything at all. The bright portion of the sky was getting closing at a pretty quick clip. Shot this last night and played around with lightroom to adjust hightlights, shadows, contrast white and black point, lens...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 07:16 PM Go to last post
    ouch

What did you hone today?

Thread Starter: ouch

Feel free to discuss the razors (or knives) you honed, and the stones you used. Any special tips or techniques? Add 'em! 1) Dovo 6/8 Bismarck- Naniwa chocera 3K, Kitayama 8K, coticule, water only. 2) Hiromoto gyuto, 240mm- GlassStone 500, GlassStone 1K, Shapton M15 2K, King 6K, Shapton...

Last Post By: Dcaddo111 Today, 07:16 PM Go to last post
    coramdeo412

Cigar Advice - I love Padron 3000

Thread Starter: coramdeo412

Hey fellas, It's been a while since I have posted here...got a quick question. I'm looking to purchase a box of cigars but do not want to pay $150 for Padron 3000's...while they are one of my fav's I don't have it in the budget. I;m a big fan of maduro / medium to full bodied smoke. I enjoy...

Last Post By: wurglehound Today, 07:16 PM Go to last post
    jamespasini

newbie from parts unknown

Thread Starter: jamespasini

I recently came across this site while trying to fix the handle on my 1918 Gillette. This place is superb and a great treasure trove of knowledge.

Last Post By: Usascot Today, 07:15 PM Go to last post
    h2oyeah

Shaving with two little kids

Thread Starter: h2oyeah

Hello all, I have recently been blessed with my second child. My wife had our second boy two weeks ago and I could not be happier. Everyone is healthy and happy. I now have two boys (2 years old is the age of the oldest). As we start to settle into our new life as a larger family I have found...

Last Post By: domzals1 Today, 07:15 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.