• McJAGGER

There is no available content written by McJAGGER
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Sdm84

Overwhelmed by generosity of B & B

Thread Starter: Sdm84

I recently made a purchase of a brush from one of our members and as we were working out the details we exchanged some nice emails about my experience so far in the world of wetshaving. After giving me a few tips and pointing me in the direction of some awesome soaps and the websites to acquire...

Last Post By: Radium Today, 05:46 AM Go to last post
    ThomasB98908

A Bummer Situation

Thread Starter: ThomasB98908

Around a month ago I had surgery to remove a tumor (benign thankfully) from under my right jaw. The incision goes from in front of my right earlobe down at an angle to almost my adamsapple. The right side of my face is numb and the incision was severely swollen an tender so I could not shave with...

Last Post By: Radium Today, 05:44 AM Go to last post
    melesbern

Chubby 3 in super- inputs appreciated

Thread Starter: melesbern

So, having already several brushes of which I am generally quite happy with, I've decided recently to opt to something that is considered at the top...so got the Simpson Chubby 3 in super badger.... the brush is a mammoth and with its 29-30mm knot stands above any other brush concerning...

Last Post By: ben65 Today, 05:43 AM Go to last post
    YKMV

Attention you 1700+ guests aka lurkers

Thread Starter: YKMV

I just clicked "Who's Online" just for fun.... 101 members and 1700+ Guests..... If you're on the B&B and reading this post, you're obviously interested in improving your shaving.... Why not join and try to win free goodies.... :lol: ...

Last Post By: Radium Today, 05:42 AM Go to last post
    malocchio

Erasmic tallow vs. Erasmic veg.

Thread Starter: malocchio

I have been using a stick of vintage Erasmic tallow,and sadly,it is a very underperforming soap for me.The lather seems to gather fairly well,but it really dissipates rapidly.There is little to no protection with this formula.It is the same formula as the tallow stick that followed this one in the...

Last Post By: Apostate Today, 05:41 AM Go to last post
    HDSledge

Something odd. Double odd. Old timers dust off your investigative skills!

Thread Starter: HDSledge

Spotted this at the last minute. Not too much interest on the auction even though it is an Executive Fatboy with no markings on the base. Very odd so I bid on it but not too much. Thought it was just a QC error or some guy on the line had a nap. Auction pics were terrible and it looked beat up....

Last Post By: KeenDogg Today, 05:40 AM Go to last post
    Maritime Storm

PIF Vijay Stainless Blades(Canada Only)

Thread Starter: Maritime Storm

Up for grabs I have 4 50-blade Packs of Vijay Stainless Blades which I will send to 2 Canadians(100 each) who are interested in trying them. Will choose the winners February 11th.

Last Post By: Maritime Storm Today, 05:38 AM Go to last post
    skypsyd

SOTD "FREE WEEK" July 18th-24th, 2016

Thread Starter: skypsyd

Welcome to your new Week gentlemen. We are still on Holiday fishing in the White Mountains of Arizona, however I wanted to get the new week up and running for you, so we had to run into town to get a good Wi-Fi Signal Anyway, This week we are back to a.... FREE THEME WEEK. So, show us...

Last Post By: razorguy Today, 05:36 AM Go to last post
    YKMV

PayPal Seller Account Questions

Thread Starter: YKMV

I have this really bad habit of bidding on stuff on FleaBay... then I win it and wonder what to do with it....:blush: For example, I got on an Old Spice mug buying binge and now have 6 or 7 including one with OS soap and box.... I've put 2 of them into use with a sample puck of Stirling Ben...

Last Post By: Floyd Eye Today, 05:36 AM Go to last post
    Jut

Safety Razor of the Month, July 2016 - Schick Krona

Thread Starter: Jut

This months safety razor of the month is the Schick Krona. I usually am an SE guy, but when I do switch back to DEs (which I get a wild hair and do occassionally) I usually reach for my Krona for the first few "return to DE" shaves. This is mostly because it is mild and pretty forgiving. ...

Last Post By: Jacquers Today, 05:36 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.