• McJAGGER

There is no available content written by McJAGGER
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

llrebs

Best Pen for a Lefty?

Thread Starter: llrebs

Any quality pen suggestion for a lefty? Would like to have something nice that doesn't smear and gets ink all over my wrist. Thanks!

Last Post By: Whiskey Badger Today, 12:51 PM Go to last post
    TheVez2

B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition (Sign Up)

Thread Starter: TheVez2

Has spring cleaning got you down? Do you wish you didn’t have to mow the lawn every week? Is school almost out for the summer? Do you wish you could just be somewhere else? Well now you can get away from it all! Get out your beach chair, kick off your sandals, grab your daubers, and relax with us!...

Last Post By: naperjp Today, 12:48 PM Go to last post
    Scotty

Arko smell?

Thread Starter: Scotty

I have left a stick of Arko sit out since the start of April & I am still waiting for the odor to calm down. It shaves well but the smell was awfully strong when I first tried it. Too bad they don't make it unscented! :thumbup1:

Last Post By: marlap Today, 12:48 PM Go to last post
    shave/brush

There is no closed comb razor.

Thread Starter: shave/brush

Not to sound like a nit-picker but I often see on these threads someone refer to a razor as being a “closed comb”. There is no such thing. If there is an absent of a comb then it can’t be a closed comb. It is then a solid bar razor. Sorry but it’s my OCD I just had to point this out.

Last Post By: Lord Fatboy Today, 12:48 PM Go to last post
    oc_in_fw

What time is it? Time for a Father's Day PIF

Thread Starter: oc_in_fw

Thanks to fellow steward WarrenB, we have a beautiful Sekonda Sports Chronograph 3039 to give away. So, how do you get a chance to win? To enter you must submit a true story about fatherhood -- fond remembrances of your father (or a father/mother figure in your life), and/or what being a parent...

Last Post By: skypsyd Today, 12:48 PM Go to last post
    mscout00

Summer Soap, Creme, AS

Thread Starter: mscout00

Ok gents, as I put away the balm and heavy scents, i'm starting to look for some lighter products. I live in Baltimore, where swamp butt and shiny faces are the norm due to the high humidity. So balms just feel greasy all day, and some scents just get foul in the heat. What are your...

Last Post By: Pigpen Today, 12:42 PM Go to last post
    oogabooga

AoS Lavender: What am I doing wrong?

Thread Starter: oogabooga

I've read over and over the many ardent recommendations for AoS's shaving creams, so the last time I flew to SF from Canada, I picked up a tub of their lavender cream. Have been using it for the past week but no matter what razor/blade combo I try (all combos that work flawlessly with...

Last Post By: dabrock Today, 12:42 PM Go to last post
    Cash_Stronomer

Your Inner Nerd

Thread Starter: Cash_Stronomer

Who's a Nerd? I certainly am! And I realized tonight just how much Nerd was in me, as I was wandering the interwebs looking at short wave radio and such, and I stumbled upon a Radio Shack archive of Catalog's, Videos and history from 1939 - 2005! Enjoy (if it's your thing) :thumbup1: ...

Last Post By: jamesspo Today, 12:38 PM Go to last post
    GrandpasRazors

Help Identifying Antique Razors

Thread Starter: GrandpasRazors

Hello all, my father gave me some antique razors that belonged to my grandfather recently (he doesn't know where they came from, they may have belonged to his father, so the age is a bit of a guess). I would like some help identifying these as best as possible. I don't know much about razors, so...

Last Post By: Mango Today, 12:38 PM Go to last post
    mesu

Supermax Super Platinum vs Supermax Blue Diamond Platinum

Thread Starter: mesu

I got supermax super platinum and old version supermax "blue diamond platinum" (not titanium) recently. blue diamond platinum slightly more expensive than super platinum. my opinion BDP is slightly more smooth and durable than super platinum. but I'm not sure. is this true or placebo effect ? or...

Last Post By: deoxy4 Today, 12:38 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.