• McJAGGER

There is no available content written by McJAGGER
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

wolftiger

Why so little love for Derby?

Thread Starter: wolftiger

First I have to admit that I only used Derby in my very beginning of DEshaving and they may.have been misjudged. I just didn't try them again. But I'm curios about why a cheap and obviously common brand almost never get good comments? It's either under the radar or get bad reviews. At least...

Last Post By: Redcane Today, 10:41 PM Go to last post
    ouch

SOTD- sheng of the day

Thread Starter: ouch

I figure this title will be more annoying to those already perplexed by the numerous pu'er threads floating around. If you'd like, I can always change it to "Tea time with Toodlepip". :001_rolle 9/25 '07 Xi Zhi Hao 8582 6g, 140ml yixing- 15s, 15s, 25s, 40s, 50s, that's all, folks. This was...

Last Post By: shah8 Today, 10:40 PM Go to last post
    Dcaddo111

Jnat PIF

Thread Starter: Dcaddo111

Up for grabs is an ozuku asagi koppa originally purchased from Aframestokyo 2 years ago. It was rated 9.0 for hardness and 9.3 for fineness. It is roughly 4 1/4 x 3" and works great for a handheld stone. It will come lapped flat and chamfered and with a small Tomo that was cut from the koppa....

Last Post By: mark1JT Today, 10:39 PM Go to last post
    kc1ble

Adjustable or Not?

Thread Starter: kc1ble

I've spent days researching here and perusing the bay and many online shops and of course by now I've confused myself even more. Its time to get back to basics. I've narrowed my first DE Razor down to a vintage Gillette TTO, and I was considering an adjustable such as the Slim or Fatboy. I am...

Last Post By: Fiend606 Today, 10:38 PM Go to last post
    Acmemfg

Look What Arrived Today?

Thread Starter: Acmemfg

My Rockwell DE showed up. Pretty quick delivery all things considered. The packaging and presentation are very nice. This is one heavy spud that has a very industrial/no nonsense tool-like presence. I am an old hand at using aggressive razors, so we're gonna start at R4 and take it from there....

Last Post By: Gary H Today, 10:35 PM Go to last post
    tojo98

Long Handle vs. Short Handle

Thread Starter: tojo98

For the last year and few months, I have been shaving with either a 34c or 37c...both short handles of course. I tried using my long handle progress the other day and noticed that it was very cumbersome, awkward, and hard to shave with. Ended up with a little irritation and a few weepers. I guess I...

Last Post By: imfallen_angel Today, 10:35 PM Go to last post
    DCRIII

New homemade aftershave recipe

Thread Starter: DCRIII

Hello everyone, the not so mad scientist in me has created another aftershave that I'd like to share with you. This one will stick with you for about an hour, but it is not people fleeing for their lives powerful. It's a nice masculine sent and is a little tough to discribe. Think of a Spanish...

Last Post By: BMblB Today, 10:34 PM Go to last post
    darfoo

Do you use a Gillette vintage as your daily driver? Also thoughts on doing a PIF

Thread Starter: darfoo

I am falling in love with vintage Gillette razors. The fatboy is beautiful, the red tipped superspeed is beautiful. Both are gentle, work really nicely and get me BBS in 2.5 passes. The fatboy opened all the way up doesn't actually seem too aggressive, but now I feel a compulsion to go find 2...

Last Post By: cwnidog Today, 10:34 PM Go to last post
    anoop

What do you use for cutting your nails?

Thread Starter: anoop

Scissors, clippers, file, something else?

Last Post By: anoop Today, 10:33 PM Go to last post
    shavious

Muhle R41 vs. Whatever You Had Before

Thread Starter: shavious

Obviously, there are MANY posts from people praising the Muhle R41 as an awesomely aggressive razor that mows down stubble like no other. I've considered purchasing one to see how it suits me but wanted to get some sort of relative comparisons before taking any sort of plunge. Now, I'm...

Last Post By: jcs266 Today, 10:31 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.