• McJAGGER

There is no available content written by McJAGGER
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Daveho

selecting a young scent

Thread Starter: Daveho

morning gents, As i have no access to many of the popular soaps due to retail stores in my aria just not keeping them (Canberra, Australia) i was hoping to get a recommendation on a good quality soap with a young scent as im 25 and although i was considering just pairing tabac with old spice and...

Last Post By: Dadygoble Today, 03:19 AM Go to last post
    euro

Why are cartridges so expensive?

Thread Starter: euro

I still don't understand this, why are carts (Fusion/M3) so expensive? I could get litteraly 3 shaves from one Fusion cart before it became dull. I mean these DE blades are way cheaper and they provide a better shave AND it's only one razor. lol one beats 5 :lol:

Last Post By: Benoni Today, 03:19 AM Go to last post
    fast14riot

Pic of the week!

Thread Starter: fast14riot

How about a thread that is kind of a catch-all for photos we like and took recently. No theme, no judging, no rules (beyond B&B content rules), just a place for people to show random photos, discuss and enjoy. Cell phone, P&S, SLR, film, digital, whatever! Again, these don't have to be pro...

Last Post By: hmansion Today, 03:18 AM Go to last post
    Mango

Barrister and Mann Fougčere -Aromatique or Imperiale ?

Thread Starter: Mango

Hi Gents, I just tried to find some detailed review for these 2 B&M soaps...in vain. Before I'd buy both......would someone be kind enough to let us know how do they differ from a scent stanpoint ? Apologees if this has been already treated in the forum and best thanks.:001_smile

Last Post By: oldtrout Today, 03:15 AM Go to last post
    rossij07

Re-Deployment PIF

Thread Starter: rossij07

I have a few items I enjoy that have not survived the cut to return back home with me after my deployment. I've decided to give back to all of you...at least to the AD and Veterans. PIF Rules: 1. Must have an Active duty or Veteran badge. 2. Global shipping is included. 3. Reply "I'm in!"...

Last Post By: bvilchez Today, 03:14 AM Go to last post
    JoshuaRC

How many (Physical) DE Safety razor blades do you own?

Thread Starter: JoshuaRC

Hello there I'm new to the forum and haven't been reading that long, I just started a few months back Shaving with a DE razor blade and am very happy. I purchased the Art of shave unscented Kit and a few Proraso products along with a Merkur HD. My fiancee recently went on a shopping frenzy and...

Last Post By: eawtan Today, 03:14 AM Go to last post
    razorhead63

Alum Block Question

Thread Starter: razorhead63

Hello.. I am wondering about alum block. I know a lot of shavers here use it and say that it works well. What is it like and what is the purpose for it? Does it make the end of the shave much better? Does it sting at all? Is it good for the skin? Please give me info on this. Thanks! ...

Last Post By: lmarkow Today, 03:12 AM Go to last post
    Senshi

Brown Leaf Member Spotlight 1st Edition: Argonaut

Thread Starter: Senshi

:a50:Welcome to the first installment of Brown Leaf Member’s Spotlight. :a50: The Brown Leaf is like a virtual Brick and Mortar tobacconist. The armchairs are tattooed with body prints of the regulars, friendly faces are never too far away and we all have one thing in...

Last Post By: Senshi Today, 03:11 AM Go to last post
    Nartha

What video game are you playing?

Thread Starter: Nartha

I didn't see where this already existed, so I figured why not. I'm not much of a gamer like I was a few years ago, but currently I am playing: Dwarf Fortress Dark Souls Hex: Shards of Fate Waiting for Dragon Age Inquisition

Last Post By: Riyame Today, 03:11 AM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: alexface Today, 03:00 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.