• LaxinMaximus

There is no available content written by LaxinMaximus
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

dfoulk

What aftershave soap combination did you pick today?

Thread Starter: dfoulk

All, Half the fun of picking a soap and aftershave for the day is pairing them up. I'm always looking for something that goes well with my favorite soaps. There are already threads here that talk about a soap pick and others that discuss an aftershave pick but not that I've found that pair...

Last Post By: nelamvr6 Today, 06:17 PM Go to last post
    The M

What Was Your Cream Today?

Thread Starter: The M

Hey why not! theres one for the soaps so why not one for the creams. So just post what cream that YOU used today.

Last Post By: nelamvr6 Today, 06:16 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: nelamvr6 Today, 06:16 PM Go to last post
    BigFoot

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Thread Starter: BigFoot

From now on let's try to post all new acquisitions in this thread. That way everyone will be able to easily find them. :001_tt1:

Last Post By: huntereyes_ Today, 06:16 PM Go to last post
    Texas

Travel case.Fatboy/Slim

Thread Starter: Texas

I'm looking for a travel case that fits a Fatboy. Also a travel case for a Slim. It can be leather ( faux or genuine ), hard plastic, or hand made. Post the name of the vendor if you know a vendor that carries them. Other suggesstions ?

Last Post By: JohnYaddy Today, 06:15 PM Go to last post
    Alejandro Salemandro

What is Stonehaven exactly?

Thread Starter: Alejandro Salemandro

Trying to find out what kind of blends I like. One of my favorites is stonehaven. I like the flavor and thin flake consistency of the tobacco. What else should I try that might be in the same vein, since stonehaven is as easy to find as sweetened condensed unicorn blood? Thanks

Last Post By: Bk124tt Today, 06:13 PM Go to last post
    TheVez2

2016 B&B Bingo: Aftershaves Edition

Thread Starter: TheVez2

Welcome to the Sixth Edition of B&B Bingo, and the first Official B&B Bingo game of 2016! Its been a few months since weve done an Official Forum Bingo on B&B and Im very excited to be hosting this next round. If you missed any of the first 5 rounds, please check them out here: 1st...

Last Post By: TheVez2 Today, 06:13 PM Go to last post
    Fatheadhill

Merkur Progress!

Thread Starter: Fatheadhill

I've been wet shaving for about a month and a half now and have tried several razors including a Merkur 34c, 37c, 29c, EJ Kelvin, 51' and 53' Superspeed, and a MicroTouch One(I admit it). Today I got the best shave I've had thus far using a Merkur Progress! I was a bit apprehensive to get one after...

Last Post By: DanielB Today, 06:12 PM Go to last post
    Socalflat4

First Bootlegger blend complete!

Thread Starter: Socalflat4

I cant figure out how to post a proper picture but there it is, I'm tired. I finally got the Green Freeze bottled tonight, didn't want to wait and left the label on my favorite hot sauce :001_smile I have the ingredients en route for the El Dorado blend but have not found an importer that would...

Last Post By: Socalflat4 Today, 06:12 PM Go to last post
    Porgy Tirebiter

Nfl 2015

Thread Starter: Porgy Tirebiter

I may as well start this and get it over with right now... The NFL season is about to start and already my Redskins are doing everything possible to bloody kill me. RGIII is left in a meaningless pre-season game far too long, and ends up getting a concussion. Way to go, O-Line. And this time I...

Last Post By: TexFlood Today, 06:12 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.