• LaxinMaximus

There is no available content written by LaxinMaximus
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

mdevine

SOTD "Autumn" Theme Week 20-26 October 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Gentlemen, Welcome to the new week and be sure to support our "Saint" Sue Moore charity auction. With the leaves changing up north, it's time for our "Autumn" theme week. For me, that means breaking out my Parfumerie Generale Coze 02, which reminds me of a walk in the woods on a Fall day. Next...

Last Post By: witeq Today, 01:26 PM Go to last post
    Slick Shave

Razor Display

Thread Starter: Slick Shave

So I have some very nice mint boxed razor sets on display at home. Nothing extravagant like some of the members here but not too shabby either. For the past couple of days I have been staring at them thinking to myself "Nobody other than me really cares about them, perhaps I should add them to my...

Last Post By: Boro62 Today, 01:25 PM Go to last post
    Soron

Hello

Thread Starter: Soron

I have been a lurker on the forums for awhile, finally decided to register here. My shave gear - Parker 86R razor - Bluebird DE razors - Vanderhagen shave soap - cheap walgreens boar hair brush - Nivea for men aftershave balm - olive oil (pre-shave oil).

Last Post By: kansaskyle Today, 01:25 PM Go to last post
    SpikedLemon

First-Time Williams Use

Thread Starter: SpikedLemon

This is one soap I wanted to try after joining B&B and had such low expectations. I'd ordered it months ago and just got around to opening it. I dropped a puck into a new Marvy mug (first foray into mugs), poured in some hot water on top of the puck along with my brush and let it sit for a very...

Last Post By: TreyInCO Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    Syscrush

Old guy with a new razor

Thread Starter: Syscrush

Hey all. After about 25 years of on-again, off-again interest in straight razor shaving, I finally pulled the trigger and picked up a nice Dovo with a tortoiseshell handle. I've been reading articles and watching videos, but haven't managed to get my razor shave-ready yet - it's had a few hundred...

Last Post By: kansaskyle Today, 01:23 PM Go to last post
    Jinx18

BBS-1 #28 here with photos and comparisons to Above the Tie

Thread Starter: Jinx18

So like many others on this site I was able to order an LA Shaving Soap Co. BBS-1 Razor. It made it from CA to NY in 2 days. The razor does require a signature for delivery so like everyone else I was greeted with the Pink Tag of Doom from the USPS. I went to the post office to pick it up and was...

Last Post By: Space_Cadet Today, 01:23 PM Go to last post
    EA90

Newly Converted - Thank You!

Thread Starter: EA90

Alright guys, quick back story first. I am 24 years old and like all guys my age have been brought up on the 3, then 4, then 5 blade cartridges for as long as I can remember. No matter what cartridge I used I never got a good shave, rash/burning/neck lumps/ingrown hairs/acne etc - if I used...

Last Post By: crleftwich Today, 01:23 PM Go to last post
    rammerjammer24

Is it bad that ive never tried Tabac?

Thread Starter: rammerjammer24

Ive had at least 30 soaps and creams over the past 7 months but never have tried tabac. It gets alot of praise but seems to slip my mind. I really enjoy Barrister and Mann, Mikes, Soap commander, Tiki, Cold river. I have Rustic mahogany and fougere noir on deck that just came in as well as some...

Last Post By: lloydrm Today, 01:22 PM Go to last post
    cursethis

Drew Estate Tsuge Pipes

Thread Starter: cursethis

I have no idea if that whole "tobacco as a filter" thing is brilliant or pants on head stupid.

Last Post By: captaincaveman Today, 01:22 PM Go to last post
    admvalentine

Received my bowl of arko

Thread Starter: admvalentine

I got off work and received my bowl of arko in the mail..... I'm so excited to shave.....

Last Post By: brett918 Today, 01:22 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.