• LaxinMaximus

There is no available content written by LaxinMaximus
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Cksnffr

Citrusy cologne?

Thread Starter: Cksnffr

Lime sec isn't bad but lasts less than an hour. I'm looking for one that actually lasts and isn't musky or just generic cologne with a hint of citrus. What should I try?

Last Post By: tutordennis Today, 05:35 PM Go to last post
    EvanS

Blade review

Thread Starter: EvanS

Bluebirds

Last Post By: EvanS Today, 05:35 PM Go to last post
    shaverjoe

TI C135 steel

Thread Starter: shaverjoe

Of the razors I own, my TIs are my favorites. That said, I don't have a TI with the C135 steel. For those of you who own a TI with a C135 steel blade, would you mind to comment on the steel? My current TIs include a Super Gnome and a Le Grelot. Thanks in advance.

Last Post By: professorchaos Today, 05:35 PM Go to last post
    SliceOfLife

What is the Best Shave soap you've ever tried.

Thread Starter: SliceOfLife

Ok, I figured we'd do the opposite of the "worst" thread. Now I'm aware this is going to get some convoluted responses. (This soap is best for X This one is best for Y, etc)... So, how about a theoretical. The technology to produce soap is lost. I don't know. Global Warming did it. ...

Last Post By: fram773 Today, 05:34 PM Go to last post
    Shiloh

Nasal Beard Reduction

Thread Starter: Shiloh

Gotta have a catchy title...:001_rolle Seriously, though... I'm of the vintage where wild hairs grow aggressively in my nose -- and on/in my ears, and I'd like to aggressively/effectively reduce them to invisibility. Any nose/ear hair trimmers recommendations? And no, I'm not going to...

Last Post By: Shiloh Today, 05:34 PM Go to last post
    natenaaron

I Hate Big watches

Thread Starter: natenaaron

I had really hoped the big A** watch fad would end. Looks like it might be here to stay. Who really needs a watch that can be used as a personal protection device? Small rant over.

Last Post By: Kent Kimmons Today, 05:34 PM Go to last post
    kevdogg329

Mystery Box #3 Giving Thanks

Thread Starter: kevdogg329

I was here reading many threads today, and I felt prompted to put together another Mystery Box in thanks to all the blessings I have been blessed with by knowing everyone on B&B. Due to the popularity of the last 2 boxes, along with the fun of guessing what was in it, I have decided to work...

Last Post By: kevdogg329 Today, 05:33 PM Go to last post
    Anigai

People Who join Just For PIF's And Nothing Else.

Thread Starter: Anigai

I can't help but notice that there are a few people who join B&B who don't contribute anything past an "I'm in!" post in a PIF. I'm not saying that a PIF is a bad thing, I love how generous that a lot of people here can be. I entered and won a Fatip Retro in a PIF and it is an excellent piece of...

Last Post By: Anigai Today, 05:33 PM Go to last post
    mikeal

First Badger PIF

Thread Starter: mikeal

Hi. This is my first time doing this. This site has done so much for me. It has introduced me to a hobby that has brought me great pleasure. Over the past year or so members here have made me feel welcome and helped and given me gifts. Now it's my turn to pay it forward. I don't have...

Last Post By: admvalentine Today, 05:33 PM Go to last post
    lancelot

Alden Men's Shoes - Dollars ?

Thread Starter: lancelot

Help please. I always thought Allen Edmonds shoes were the cream of the crop. A recent post has made me aware that my thinking may be skewed. I'm not sure I will ever be happy without, someday, trying a pair of Alden's. I have searched and cannot find any seller below $500 - $600 a pair. ...

Last Post By: deoxy4 Today, 05:33 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.