• LaxinMaximus

There is no available content written by LaxinMaximus
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

TAYLORPUPPY

Aerometric converter from Parker 51

Thread Starter: TAYLORPUPPY

Can the pitting in the be buffed off and refinished or sprayed? Also, should this sac be replaced? It looks old and weathered

Last Post By: TAYLORPUPPY Today, 05:14 PM Go to last post
    King camp

1994 date code

Thread Starter: King camp

Just wondering what razors were produced for my birth year. I'm assuming only cartridge razors If so which ones ? I don't mind the trac II even though my favourite double edge razors are the aristocrat jr,red tip,new lc and the 195 (fat boy) really any one I will buy up to the sensor excel.

Last Post By: DaltonGang Today, 05:14 PM Go to last post
    Alex7

Shaving under the nose

Thread Starter: Alex7

How do you shave under the nose with a safety razor?

Last Post By: mikey Today, 05:13 PM Go to last post
    Jut

Kaweco 14k Nibs?

Thread Starter: Jut

Scroll down here http://www.kaweco-pen.com/en/Schreibgeraete/andere_serien/zubehoer/ersatzteile-federn/ersatzteile-federn.php It looks like Kaweco has 14k nib units available now...Has anyone tried these yet; What do you think of them if so.

Last Post By: syngent Today, 05:12 PM Go to last post
    a Rose's thorn

BBS-1 = Tech ?

Thread Starter: a Rose's thorn

For the few who have one, is the LA Shave Soap's BBS-1 a stainless steel Tech head? And, while we're at it, are there other modern Tech head razors (besides the Chinese clones)? Most modern heads appear to be open comb, slant or patterned after the EJ/Muhle 89 head. Thanks!

Last Post By: forrestgump Today, 05:12 PM Go to last post
    imatabor

shavette pass around.

Thread Starter: imatabor

I have two shavette for a pass around. The first is a Weck Sextoblade. This is more like a straight and uses hair shaper blades. Since this is more like a straight you can check it out over in the straight section here The other uses DE blades that you cut in half (some people will snap the...

Last Post By: imatabor Today, 05:11 PM Go to last post
    captaincaveman

General Brown Leaf chat

Thread Starter: captaincaveman

Often I want to post something but there's no appropriate thread and it's not significant enough to warrant a thread of its own. I searched and didn't find a BL chat thread, so why not? And here's the small bit of insignificant chatter that I have today: All the cigar talk today in threads...

Last Post By: Boro62 Today, 05:11 PM Go to last post
    Jarrod

Placed an order for MWF and Cella

Thread Starter: Jarrod

Been using Tabac exclusively since I started wet shaving nearly four years ago. With talks and fear of it becoming something else in the name of progress I placed an order for MWF and Cella this morning along with some blades. Hope to find something on par or better than Tabac. Here's hoping...

Last Post By: martym Today, 05:10 PM Go to last post
    ouch

40 years ago today

Thread Starter: ouch

Seems like yesterday. In Kinshasa, Zaire, Muhammad Ali regains the heavyweight championship by defeating George Foreman.

Last Post By: noahpictures Today, 05:09 PM Go to last post
    Tyquast

Non popular favorite blade

Thread Starter: Tyquast

How many of you have a favorite blade that isn't one of the big names ie Astra, feather, derby. Or one that is generally not liked by most people. And what is it? I have taken a liking to 7am plus platinum.

Last Post By: JSuiters Today, 05:09 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.