• LaxinMaximus

There is no available content written by LaxinMaximus
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

SavantStrike

Ever ready model numbers -- post your numbers here

Thread Starter: SavantStrike

I am attempting to do something that, to my knowledge, has never been done before in the shaving community. In an attempt to decipher the model numbers on Ever Ready brushes, I am putting together a spreadsheet with data about all of the Ever Ready brushes either I or anyone else can find or has...

Last Post By: Podog Today, 12:12 PM Go to last post
    Charlessmith910

Hello From The Texas Hill Country!

Thread Starter: Charlessmith910

Hello all! Hope everyone is well. I've been DE shaving for a few months and have become extremely fond of it. After looking for some new products to try out, I could not believe the amount of independent US businesses that exist solely for the traditional way of shaving. Pretty awesome stuff!

Last Post By: adamchur Today, 12:11 PM Go to last post
    BigPete

I won a Proraso Red PIF. Here are my impressions

Thread Starter: BigPete

A couple of weeks ago I won a PIF, generously provided by Chango, for a tub of Proraso Red shaving soap. I have been using it for a week now and it is definitely a keeper. I have mostly face lathered with it, with one bowl lather. Here are my impressions: The soap itself is semi-soft and...

Last Post By: adamchur Today, 12:11 PM Go to last post
    alexis96ulloa

HOF Alexis Ulloa

Thread Starter: alexis96ulloa

Nice to meet you all.

Last Post By: alexis96ulloa Today, 12:11 PM Go to last post
    Shutterbug57

OCtober 2016

Thread Starter: Shutterbug57

Once again, it is 01 September. While the SE folks are kicking off their month, and some of us may be among them, it is time for the OC folks to begin thinking of OCtober. This will be the 4th year for the OCtober thread, this year called OCtober 2016. I know that this is a fun thread, but...

Last Post By: TobyC Today, 12:10 PM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

How do you (and your wife) like your steak cooked?

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

So I'm cooking up a few steaks for the neighbors at our house. The neighbors wife says, "cook mine well done." It's only a ribeye worth it's wait in gold or diamonds. I hesitate (I'm contemplating whether to ask her to leave). I don't because I'm a nice guy and really it's not that big a deal. I...

Last Post By: Cl3anShav3 Today, 12:09 PM Go to last post
    Samurai Shaver

Mystic Water to.

Thread Starter: Samurai Shaver

When I started with a safety razor, I began with TOBS. Nothing special there. I moved to Mystic Water and have used almost the entire tub. I'm not thrilled with it's finicky nature in terms of getting the best lather every time but love the post shave effect on my face. What would be a good soap to...

Last Post By: Steve56 Today, 12:07 PM Go to last post
    laniceelena27

The Unveiling!

Thread Starter: laniceelena27

Hello my fellow shavers! I have received a package from JTE121416 and I want to share all of the goodness that came inside with you guys! I know there's a place for opening packages, but I think he deserves a spotlight I am super excited to use all of these great products and to start my...

Last Post By: chuckman Today, 12:06 PM Go to last post
    Crixus

Finally Got To Sniff Some Truefitt & Hill

Thread Starter: Crixus

I'm mainly a soap user, but have appreciated Speick, C.O. Bigelow, Cade, AOS creams when I have used them. Not having anywhere near to sample non-chain stuff, some of the creams that get discussed (or loved or hated) on here I can only guess what kind of scents and performances are available. I'm...

Last Post By: Steve56 Today, 12:05 PM Go to last post
    tmartin89

What did you learn from your last shave?

Thread Starter: tmartin89

I think whether a newbie or an experienced shaver, you should always learn something from every shave, no matter what it is. So, I guess i'll start. Today I learned not to get greedy looking for a BBS shave, and that a 2 pass with clean ups is enough for a DFS.

Last Post By: joeyboy Today, 12:04 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.