• euro

There is no available content written by euro
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Mike H

Cicadas

Thread Starter: Mike H

I woke up yesterday to an odd sound in the woods behind my house. Like a home alarm, or a a very loud leaf blower, my kids said it sounded like a UFO on those cheezy late night horror shows, but it was cicadas, and lots of them. Hundred of shells, and dead bugs in my drive. Turns out that Brood...

Last Post By: Mike H Today, 06:45 PM Go to last post
    kgrinda

How many Segal safety razor are there?

Thread Starter: kgrinda

I have 5 different Segal safety razors. I have become somewhat obsessive with these fanatic razors. I've read some patents and there may be two or three more out there. Do any of my fellow shaving enthusiasts have a Segal different from what I have pictured here? I would love to know what to be on...

Last Post By: DaltonGang Today, 06:44 PM Go to last post
    Random Shaver

Are Simpsons Creams worth it?

Thread Starter: Random Shaver

Good day, ladies and fellows! I hope this Saturday finds you all well. For a while now, I've been considering Simpson's Citrus Burst cream. In fact, I was almost ready to pull the trigger, then I noticed that these are sold in 125ml containers. That puts the unit price ($/ml) alarming high. By...

Last Post By: lucabrassi Today, 06:44 PM Go to last post
    August West

Body Soap of the Day

Thread Starter: August West

Why not? There is one for everything else. As one of our members astutely pointed out many of us don't rotate daily, so feel free to post your body soap of the week/month etc. QCS Cordovan

Last Post By: Jerry-built Hustler Today, 06:43 PM Go to last post
    SpaceCadet1

Veg has arrived

Thread Starter: SpaceCadet1

My wife stopped home on her lunch hour and found the package with Lilac Vegetal. Her initial response seemed mixed. :laugh: Not all bad, but not good either. Her thoughts: "It smells specifically like my grandparent's blue bathroom. Just like old timey bathroom cleaner, old man smell, and...

Last Post By: Citizen C Today, 06:41 PM Go to last post
    SI197981

What's your everyday safety razor?

Thread Starter: SI197981

For some time, I have been shaving with solely one safety razor that gives me an excellent shave. My late 1930s British Gillette Aristocrat No. 15 works well for me, and I decided several months back to sell a handful of others I used to own. I don't collect safety razors, but one for me is...

Last Post By: DEGuy Today, 06:41 PM Go to last post
    BigFoot

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Thread Starter: BigFoot

From now on let's try to post all new acquisitions in this thread. That way everyone will be able to easily find them. :001_tt1:

Last Post By: kgrinda Today, 06:40 PM Go to last post
    camjr

*Warning-Spoilers, see post #697* - HBO's Game of Thrones

Thread Starter: camjr

Any other fans of this show out there? There have been so many plot twists in this series so far, I find myself eagerly anticipating each new show on Sunday night. The acting is fantastic, the sets and scenery is great (Ireland and Malta, I believe), and the character development has been top...

Last Post By: ZeroGravity Today, 06:40 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: Badger in the Sun Today, 06:39 PM Go to last post
    simon1

The Sprout-B&B Gardening 2015

Thread Starter: simon1

Okay...who is getting their gardens ready for this year? I was a little lazy and didn't cultivate the garden last fall...and just did it today. Whew, that's almost like work. :biggrin1: Got my 20X30 regular area done, and my 10X15 pepper patch. The Husqvarna tiller with the Honda engine...

Last Post By: DoctorShavegood Today, 06:39 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.