• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Front Page Articles

Win a razor from Above The Tie, Click Here!

Thread Starter: Front Page Articles

Click here to view the article. Badger & Blade is proud to announce a contest sponsored by Above The Tie! Be sure to check out Above The Tie's brand new Website & B&B Vendor Store. 1 Grand Prize Winner will receive a Stainless Above the Tie five piece set ($299.00 value). Each 5 piece...

Last Post By: Osleavicius Today, 02:41 AM Go to last post
    GOB Bluth

Van Der Haagen Brush - Shedding Normal?

Thread Starter: GOB Bluth

I have a Van Der Haagan Brush that I got from Target about 5-6 months ago. It did its normal shedding but still sheds, at least 5 hairs each day every time I shave. Is this normal? What brush should I get next?

Last Post By: Scotty Today, 02:32 AM Go to last post
    Mayberryman

Does cost affect your view of a product

Thread Starter: Mayberryman

I have been a semi constant follower and very, very infrequent poster but I have a question. First please do not get upset at the question of does cost affect a decision about a product because I do not see the people here as snobs eliminating lower cost items. What I could see happening is that...

Last Post By: rokar Today, 02:28 AM Go to last post
    celestino

SOTD: Week: February 8 - 14, 2016

Thread Starter: celestino

Welcome to the new theme week, everyone! This week's theme is: Valentine's Day Share with us your ideas of what this theme means to you and I hope you, all, have a wonderful week! :thumbup:

Last Post By: Tallapoc Today, 02:27 AM Go to last post
    Drybonz

Coticule love... show off your rock

Thread Starter: Drybonz

We have all seen the juicy goodness of the "Show us your Japanese naturals" thread, but after searching I couldn't find a dedicated coticule eye candy area... so I thought I would get the ball rolling. If there is already a thread for this, please feel free to merge. This just arrived in my...

Last Post By: stoop Today, 02:14 AM Go to last post
    adaggs9

Wow!

Thread Starter: adaggs9

My sticks of arko finally came in today, The first tallow soap I've tried... And I must say that I love it!! Love the smell, love the cushion, love the way it lathers. If anyone hasn't tried but has been thinking about it... Go for it

Last Post By: Legion Today, 02:05 AM Go to last post
    niketin

How many brushes do you really need?

Thread Starter: niketin

This is a topic that is frequently discussed on the forum. Our forebearers managed with one brush until it died. I think it should be pointed out that they saw shaving as a necessary evil. Today wet shavers see it as a source of pleasure. So, how many brushes? If you want to be an absolute...

Last Post By: gregkw1 Today, 02:03 AM Go to last post
    August West

This Day In History

Thread Starter: August West

I thought it might be interesting to start a 'This Day In History" thread on B&B. On this day in history, June 2, 1975, the first recorded June snowfall in London, England. Feel free to add, comment, and/or post tomorrow another unique event in the B&B "This Day In History" thread.

Last Post By: morgantruce Today, 02:03 AM Go to last post
    augusto

Well new bowl.I like it.

Thread Starter: augusto

It holds the heat very well as the metal is super thick. The scuttle hammering works well for the lathering. The handle is nice to have. Bottom of the inside has sunken valley for a puck to go into. Worked great with the Proraso last night as a test. It actually lathers faster and thicker. Only...

Last Post By: gregkw1 Today, 01:57 AM Go to last post
    Rotflmao

Tabac liquefying?

Thread Starter: Rotflmao

Has anyone had a problem with their Tabac liquefying? My Tabac is a little over a year old and I use it every couple of weeks. Lately the centre is becoming more of a cream than a soap. I don't think I'm leaving excessive water on it and I've never had this problem with Proraso or Cella. It...

Last Post By: gregkw1 Today, 01:45 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.