• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

coyotewhisper

Worldwide Fountain Pen Day

Thread Starter: coyotewhisper

On 7 November, Fountain Pen Day is celebrated worldwide. Simply put it is a day to celebrate and share your love the pen. It is a day to embrace the joy of writing using a pen and paper. It does not matter that you write in script, print, or calligraphy as long as you are writing and not...

Last Post By: .soap. Today, 03:47 PM Go to last post
    oakeshott

PIF a Week #17: Kramperts Bay Rum with Etched Flask

Thread Starter: oakeshott

This week's PIF is a flask, nearly full, of Krampert's Bay Rum and a bottle, nearly empty, of same. Do the math. It's time to move this most excellent product on to someone who enjoys Bay Rum. It's a terrific product but not one that I use. The clove and bay scents kept fooling my labrador into...

Last Post By: sgtd Today, 03:45 PM Go to last post
    Gig103

[Poll] You're running late so you.

Thread Starter: Gig103

When I was given a DE set I realized it would take longer than shower shaving with my Mach 3 so I kept one M3 "for days I'm running behind". In the past 11 months I haven't used the cartridge once, even when traveling. I wondered what other folks' habits are.

Last Post By: August West Today, 03:45 PM Go to last post
    vocalistbob

The new, adjustable, reversible stainless steel Rockwell Razor

Thread Starter: vocalistbob

So far, I haven't seen anything posted here about the Rockwell Razor. It's a novel new razor created by two young guys that is being funded on Kickstarter. According to the owners, it is close to being 'production ready". The razor features three reversible base plates for a total of six...

Last Post By: tomics1 Today, 03:45 PM Go to last post
    jca86

Noob From Alabama

Thread Starter: jca86

Hello, gentlemen (and any ladies that may happen to browse the forums here). Long time lurker, first time poster here. DE shaving has long fascinated me and I've frequented the forums here sporadically for a few years but have never taken the dive into DE shaving. I guess I have been a little...

Last Post By: aspirin54 Today, 03:45 PM Go to last post
    MyKindOfTown

Vie-Long Horsehair Brush?

Thread Starter: MyKindOfTown

Has anyone used a vie long or other horsehair brush? I can't seem to find any reviews, and I'm keeping an eye on this one http://bullgooseshaving.net/vi13hohabr.html

Last Post By: insomb Today, 03:45 PM Go to last post
    CigarNate

Joining the darkside. once a week :

Thread Starter: CigarNate

Hey all, Dedicated DE guy here, but I couldn't resist. Thought you kids would enjoy my new addition, and new Sunday morning shave :w00t: Thiers-Issard Cut throat from Art of Shaving. Too expensive to add more, but I wanted one for sure.

Last Post By: Bushhippi Today, 03:43 PM Go to last post
    blary54

Boardwalk Empire.

Thread Starter: blary54

I'm looking forward to this new show on HBO: Ive always like movies/shows based in the 20s. Its written by the guys that made the Sopranos, great cast, and Scorcese is directing some of the episodes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5BwpLL7gxU

Last Post By: Porgy Tirebiter Today, 03:42 PM Go to last post
    Psycoduncan

New guy

Thread Starter: Psycoduncan

Just ordered a vdh de from target today. Can't wait to try it. I have seborrhea dermatitis so if I do grow out my facial hair, I get real itchy all over my face, so I've tried to start shaving more frequently than once a week and just not zip through with an electric razor, so all the dead skin is...

Last Post By: Bushhippi Today, 03:41 PM Go to last post
    Captain Murphy

Gillette Fatboy Cleanup|Before and after w/commentary

Thread Starter: Captain Murphy

Greetings everyone! As a result of my post in the B/S/T for crusty fatboys last week, I had a few members who were interested. Basically, my original post was a "want to buy" but I made a note that I would humbly accept any fatboys that our members here wanted cleaned and or fixed. I did...

Last Post By: t1eprez Today, 03:40 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.