• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

deebee8

Have I lost it completely?

Thread Starter: deebee8

So I worked last night and hadn't shaven since 2pm yesterday. Woke up at 4:30 ish today and lost all control when it comes to wet shaving. 5:00 PM. Whipped up a quick proraso lather, Shaved my head and face quickly with my jack black razor (mild shaver), topped it off with pre post cream. ...

Last Post By: BooksMan Today, 07:02 AM Go to last post
    mikeschu

Speicktember 2014

Thread Starter: mikeschu

I'm ready... are you? For September, let's share our experiences with Speick products. Anything is fair game. I'll be using the shaving cream, the aftershave splash, and the bar soap for the entire month.

Last Post By: PhilC Today, 07:00 AM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Black and White" Theme Week 1-7 September 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Welcome to September Gentlemen. Be sure to check out the 2014 membership round up as a whole lot of swag has been added to the already excellent prizes. This week, let's see your best black and white photos. A heads up for next week as well; in honor of NFL opening week, it will be a football...

Last Post By: celestino Today, 07:00 AM Go to last post
    hotreds

The super-duper passaround box round four!

Thread Starter: hotreds

Lots of interest in another round of this box pass! So, please, if you are interested, PM me your name-screen name-email-snail mail-phone number. Please do this even if you were in the last pass. We will be using a Regional C box, and I will sort out the trajectory by zip codes in order to make...

Last Post By: hotreds Today, 06:59 AM Go to last post
    Haggises

90 Day Challenge

Thread Starter: Haggises

Inspired by David's (dabrock) success here - http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/419105-My-90-Day-Transformation, and despairing of my lack of success so far in monthlies, I thought I'd start a new challenge. (The originators of buying restraint threads have a certain moral obligation to...

Last Post By: jjking54 Today, 06:59 AM Go to last post
    Pepin

First use of Arko

Thread Starter: Pepin

A coworker had spent some time in Turkey, and picked up several items for me, including Arko. I liked the scent, it was similar to ivory but a stronger refreshing scent. I put it into a push up tube. Have used it a couple of times now and happy with the performance. It is very easy to...

Last Post By: Ginoman Today, 06:59 AM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

Foods That You Despise

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

There's a lot of foods that we like. So much so we post pictures of them here in the Mess Hall...to which I'm extremely guilty. But what about foods that you don't like? It could be a meat, sauce, spice, veggie or herb. What food do you despise? Why?

Last Post By: martym Today, 06:59 AM Go to last post
    Glitch

What are your favourite non-biblical quotes?

Thread Starter: Glitch

There are some quotes that I've come across that ring so very true to my experiences in life. I thought I'd share a few, and get some others from you fine people! "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt "If you want to build...

Last Post By: Rocco11 Today, 06:58 AM Go to last post
    GrandpaRon

I Can't Wait to Shave with my W&B Fine India Steel Near Wedge

Thread Starter: GrandpaRon

It is honed, scales are made, but enamel needs to dry overnight, so tomorrow will be the big day,

Last Post By: Wid Today, 06:58 AM Go to last post
    Luc

Shave Sticks Review Project

Thread Starter: Luc

I got this mild (yes mild) obsession with Shaving Sticks. Some love them, some hate them, some find them okay (all those feelings are all right). I'm not here to convince anyone to buy a product over another. I'm here to share that experience that I got that will, hopefully, be beneficial to the...

Last Post By: shave/brush Today, 06:57 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.