• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

DapperCopper

Petal pushers fancies

Thread Starter: DapperCopper

Anyone tried them? I ordered two tins today. One was cider house and the other Briar. Looking forward to them. One is supposed to be tobacco and vanilla and cedar. The other well....like a cider. I will report back.

Last Post By: Snake Eyes Today, 04:16 PM Go to last post
    bilbo72

My Simpsons collections.

Thread Starter: bilbo72

Hi all. This is my Simpsons Collection. All together:

Last Post By: Peter_A Today, 04:14 PM Go to last post
    Brianskeet

My first resto in the works

Thread Starter: Brianskeet

Hello all. I got bit by the ebay bug and got a cute little W&B on the cheap. I have always been pretty handy so I am going to make this my first project razor. I will go very very slow, but thought I would chronicle it here. These are the pictures of the razor as arrived.

Last Post By: sonofapolak Today, 04:14 PM Go to last post
    shaversnapper

My brain just exploded.

Thread Starter: shaversnapper

Gentleman.....it has finally happened. In my short time of being a part of the wonderful world of DE and B&B, the soap and cream AD finally turned my already under powered brain into a virtual black hole. I only have a small combination of soaps and creams: bigalow TOBS almond C&E...

Last Post By: Snake Eyes Today, 04:13 PM Go to last post
    branford

Proraso Green Aftershave BALM

Thread Starter: branford

Joe from Italianbarber.com and Razorock mentioned that Proraso has released a new Green Aftershave Balm. I emailed the company about the new product, but was advised that it has only been released in Italy. Has anyone seen or tried this elusive new Proraso balm? Pictures would be welcome!

Last Post By: branford Today, 04:12 PM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: sgtd Today, 04:12 PM Go to last post
    Beav

School me on aluminum block.

Thread Starter: Beav

Gents, I have an aviation background, and did a brief stint in aircraft overhaul. I wouldn't consider myself "sheet metal skill," but have bucked a few rivets in my career. The "sheet metal skill" qualified guys that I've had the pleasure of working with are true masters, taking years to...

Last Post By: dabrock Today, 04:12 PM Go to last post
    jddssc121

Pick a soap

Thread Starter: jddssc121

So I've seen many threads about what's the best soap etc. and they eventually always dove tail into a discussion about price vs performance. e.g. "Ya soap XYZ is great but Arko is close enough for how cheap it is." So my question is. If all soap was equal in cost. Or if someone agreed to buy you...

Last Post By: gmdnk Today, 04:11 PM Go to last post
    RinconUSAF

Favorite Supply Shop

Thread Starter: RinconUSAF

What are y'all's favorite places to buy shaving supplies from? I know we all tend to look all over for great deals but I know a few of us go to certain places religiously whether its online or at a store. What places have y'all consistently gotten good deals from?

Last Post By: oleg1986 Today, 04:11 PM Go to last post
    Misphit

I received a MONSTER in the mail today.

Thread Starter: Misphit

Opened the mail to find my new UTOPIA Double Edged Safety Razor had arrived from Amazon. What initially drew me was the price at a reasonable $9.99 and the for that price I expected a cheap razor in the Feather or Weishi vein but boy was I wrong. When I pulled it out of the mailbox it was so heavy...

Last Post By: Avincenty Today, 04:09 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.