• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

DoctorShavegood

Hummingbirds and the feeders

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

I love hummingbirds. Arguably one of the most fascinating birds on the planet. I went to my uncle's house last summer and he had them flying around his feeder like fly's. There were so many it was hard to keep your eye on just one. I haven't had that kind of success in attracting that many, but I'm...

Last Post By: ackvil Today, 02:21 PM Go to last post
    jwhite

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Thread Starter: jwhite

Well yesterday actually:biggrin1: I had a smallish cigar about 36-38 ring gauge or so that my mother rolled for me on her last trip to Puerto Rico. Think a corona but just a bit thicker. Sweet finish as many Puerto Rican cigars seem to. I've had better, but not as much fun!

Last Post By: Bk124tt Today, 02:20 PM Go to last post
    diggingman

PIF Starter kit

Thread Starter: diggingman

I haven't been wet shaving for very long yet I've already managed to get gather enough items that I want to downsize a bit and it seemed like a good way to give back to this great community. This has all the basics needed to get started with wet shaving, so if you are new to wet shaving or an...

Last Post By: Bumpy Johnson Today, 02:20 PM Go to last post
    wazza

fine accoutrements angel hair synthetic brush

Thread Starter: wazza

I was on holiday last week in America and managed to source a fine accoutrements angel hair brush. To those that have not heard of this brush yet, it is a synthetic knot, possible/apparently a Muhle knot. Anyways I have never tried a synthetic brush before and there seems to be a lot of noise...

Last Post By: SavvySea Today, 02:19 PM Go to last post
    Screech8710

Anyone Into Kettlebells and Other "Unconventional" Fitness Methods?

Thread Starter: Screech8710

Who uses kettlebells or any other "unconventional" method(s) in their normal fitness routine? What's your favorite piece of equipment, workout, etc? Favorite benefits of using these methods? What got you into them? I just started using kettlebells and a steel mace this summer. Man, this...

Last Post By: Ru4scuba? Today, 02:18 PM Go to last post
    Archer808

Are you amongst the "Chosen" PIF

Thread Starter: Archer808

As stated in a previous post, I am definitely NOT amongst the chosen, and I'll not have a seat at the Knights of the Veg table. So, take this opportunity to see if you are one of the chosen! One nearly full bottle of The Veg (only used once :lol:) is up for grabs for this PIF. CONUS only due...

Last Post By: Archer808 Today, 02:17 PM Go to last post
    Shiloh

For my LOTH.

Thread Starter: Shiloh

My wife is recovering from surgery this week, and after her shower today, she said "I'd really like to be able to shave my legs!" (she can't bend over until she's fully recovered from the surgery) So...I said "Allow me, my lady! Let me apply some warm lather from one of my fine soaps and we'll...

Last Post By: nick_s Today, 02:16 PM Go to last post
    The Count of Merkur Cristo

What 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Thread Starter: The Count of Merkur Cristo

Q. What 'good stuff' (all 'Brown Leaf' related items), are you waiting on to be delivered? I'm waiting on a vintage Limoges Ashtray (4in x 5⅞in), by artist Jean Pouyata I got off 'the bay'! :thumbsup: "The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting". Andy Warhol "I think an...

Last Post By: Hirsute Today, 02:15 PM Go to last post
    MrMoJoe

For you, how important are "healing" and "moisturizing" in an aftershave splash?

Thread Starter: MrMoJoe

First of all, what does "healing" even mean when talking about aftershaves, and how do you know an aftershave really provides it? If you have a special skin condition that needs "healing", I can understand it, but for me, and I believe most guys, if your face needs healing after a normal shave,...

Last Post By: jcs266 Today, 02:15 PM Go to last post
    jzuzphreek

2015 B&B Bingo: The Great Outdoors Edition

Thread Starter: jzuzphreek

Welcome to the FOURTH Edition of B&B Bingo. If you missed any of the first 3 rounds, please check them out HERE, HERE, and HERE. The Topic: The Great Outdoors! This is a B&B Sanctioned game. To be eligible to play - You must: Abide by the B&B Terms of Usage, at all times Be a member in...

Last Post By: jzuzphreek Today, 02:12 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.