• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Seraphim

ROTD Run Of The Day : post yours

Thread Starter: Seraphim

In the common vein of "Shave of the Day" et al. let's see what you guys are up to on your jogging regime! :thumbup1: Since we probably all use different running apps, etc. Just do a screen grab, or simply type in your stats. Here's my run from this morning to get the ball rolling.

Last Post By: TimmyBoston Today, 08:52 AM Go to last post
    supersilzy

Two more Simpsons just arrived

Thread Starter: supersilzy

Hi there. My collection of Simpsons brushes got bigger today with the arrival of a Colonel X2L and a Commodore X3. To my surprise the brushes are quite similar in apperance. The handles are pretty much the same, but the knot is bigger and wider on the Commodore. I canīt see a big difference...

Last Post By: BigJ Today, 08:51 AM Go to last post
    red zeppelin

sports jacket and jeans

Thread Starter: red zeppelin

Okay, I am in need of some advice. I am hosting an anniversary party for my parents; its not a tremendously formal affair, but since it is for my parents and I am throwing it, I thought I would put a jacket on with a button down and jeans. Here is the question - what is an appropriate fabric and...

Last Post By: red zeppelin Today, 08:50 AM Go to last post
    mattya1ic

Fine Accoutrements AB Soap

Thread Starter: mattya1ic

Ok....so according the the USPS, my puck will arrive on Thursday. I will post up a review as soon as possible!! I hope it lives up to expectations!

Last Post By: augusto Today, 08:49 AM Go to last post
    David in Boston

Shave Brush Longevity

Thread Starter: David in Boston

Under normal conditions as in once a day usage etc. what would be the longevity of a shave brush? And would a Synthetic last longer that say a Badger, Boar, Horse?

Last Post By: BigJ Today, 08:48 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: Usascot Today, 08:48 AM Go to last post
    jhadsell1883

Grinder issue

Thread Starter: jhadsell1883

I purchased a setup for espresso last year including a Gaggia baby twin and MDF grinder. Everything has worked well this year and been a good investment to learn on. The grinder was from eBay with at least a year of use. I was having issues getting a normal flow for espresso, it was going way to...

Last Post By: jhadsell1883 Today, 08:48 AM Go to last post
    Mcmac

Soap remaning in brush after shaving?

Thread Starter: Mcmac

Hi everyone, So I have invested in a Simpsons Colonel brush, and after a few weeks I came to love the brush. However, I have a question about caring for the brush. After using the brush to make foam, and then washing it out thoroughly with warm water, if I squeeze the brush I can still hear some...

Last Post By: BigJ Today, 08:47 AM Go to last post
    tootone

Is Vikings blade razor a Weishi?

Thread Starter: tootone

I can't find reviews for this TTO razor other than from buyers on Amazon. Is it a re-branded Weishi? Has anyone bought one? Looks like they are charging $33 for a $9 razor. Thanks in advance!

Last Post By: paintflinger Today, 08:47 AM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: brucered Today, 08:46 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.