• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

kfgators

Fine Aftershaves - are you kidding?

Thread Starter: kfgators

I've used American Blend for a number of months now, I am almost done with my first bottle. I wear Creed Aventus and TF Grey Vetiver colognes and thought I'd give Platinum and Fresh Vetiver a try thinking they would be nice, clean after shaves like AB with the great menthol chill that we all love...

Last Post By: Bobcat Today, 08:03 AM Go to last post
    madcap3693

Advantages of going to larger brush

Thread Starter: madcap3693

Any advantages of going to larger badger. I currently use a Simpson Berkley and was thinking about upgrading to a large size perhaps a Duke. Please keep in mind I religiously use an Old Spice Shave mug and face lather.

Last Post By: mswofford Today, 08:01 AM Go to last post
    hotreds

The Passaround Box, Third Attempt

Thread Starter: hotreds

OK- looks like we're finishing up the 2nd go-round. Some folks have had enough, others like myself want to keep on keepin' on! And, we are taking new interested parties this time. So, please post your name below if you are interested in joining this AMAZING pass around! Please understand that due...

Last Post By: mraysberg90 Today, 08:01 AM Go to last post
    GlennConti

Gillette NDC Bottom Dial 1-5

Thread Starter: GlennConti

Well I am the proud owner of a 1-5 Bottom Dial. I just won it on ebay. I've been waiting for one for years and I can't believe I just got one. I would have hoped for better condition but it will definitely do. ...

Last Post By: GlennConti Today, 08:00 AM Go to last post
    dwsteen

Brand Loyalty

Thread Starter: dwsteen

We all have a favourite. Tell us your #1 go to per category. No ties. No close 2nd's... Your #1 in your current line-up. Picks don't have to pair with each other. Just tell us your top performers from your collection. Soap/cream/shave stick: Geo. F. Trumper - Limes cream (Heaven) Blades:...

Last Post By: sharpen Today, 07:59 AM Go to last post
    Drybonz

Coticule love... show off your rock

Thread Starter: Drybonz

We have all seen the juicy goodness of the "Show us your Japanese naturals" thread, but after searching I couldn't find a dedicated coticule eye candy area... so I thought I would get the ball rolling. If there is already a thread for this, please feel free to merge. This just arrived in my...

Last Post By: Doorsch Today, 07:58 AM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: dabrock Today, 07:57 AM Go to last post
    heybatter

Reclining seats on an airplane

Thread Starter: heybatter

Some of you might have read today about the man who used a "Knee Defender" device on his flight to prevent the woman in front of him from reclining her seat during the flight. Never mind that these devices are not permitted on most, if not all, major US airlines, where do you stand on this...

Last Post By: Kazeryu Today, 07:56 AM Go to last post
    Demaskee

2nd round Soap Pass-Around

Thread Starter: Demaskee

Gents, The first soap pass-around is wrapping up and went better then I could have ever anticipated. The box started with 12 soaps and now has 22 soaps in it. 77 soaps from 35 different brands have made their way in the box along the way. I highly encourage you to look at the last pages in the...

Last Post By: AndroiDad75 Today, 07:55 AM Go to last post
    bcraig.waciii

Why do you continue?

Thread Starter: bcraig.waciii

Hello Gents, Now I know there have been threads like this before here, but I am curious: 1. Why did you start wet shaving? 2. What drew you to wet shaving? 3. If you know you are not saving money wet shaving, why do you continue?

Last Post By: Djinn Today, 07:54 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.