• Rob341

There is no available content written by Rob341
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Dheuthymos

Tom Ford Colognes for Younger Men

Thread Starter: Dheuthymos

I went to Sephora and returned with a bunch of higher end designer samples (Hermes Mandarine Ambre, Dior Eau Sauvage, and Tom Ford Noir in Edp and Edt) I tried the Tom Ford Noir, and I've got to say, it wasn't for me. The initial blast of geranium, powdery iris, pepper, violet, rose - man, this...

Last Post By: Dheuthymos Today, 12:45 PM Go to last post
    Kev Kev

Another Rodgers Restore

Thread Starter: Kev Kev

I picked up this Joseph Rodgers & Sons 'Faux Frameback' from a Gold Country antique shop. The blade looked to be rather good shape, despite some built-up tarnish, scratches and grime; the black horn scales were in excellent shape, although the pivot pin lost a cap on one side. After some light...

Last Post By: Kev Kev Today, 12:45 PM Go to last post
    zed117

Anyone shave with all 3?

Thread Starter: zed117

Anyone else here shave with a Straight DE and SE and love the variety of razors and different shave that they give, or I am one of the few? I like all 3 for a lot of reasons, from the joys of stropping to how cool a lathe catcher looks.

Last Post By: Greenpotterer Today, 12:44 PM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Happy Holidays" Theme Week 22-28 December 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Gentlemen, The shortest day of the year has arrived, and with it, our "Happy Holidays" theme week. I wish you all good cheer and best wishes at this festive time. Next week, we will have an "Old/New" theme to usher out the old year and welcome in the new. Simpson Eagle G3 in Best...

Last Post By: robk Today, 12:44 PM Go to last post
    CyiDev

Edwin Jagger De89 or Merkur 34C

Thread Starter: CyiDev

I am sending my 1946 Aristocrat in for Rhodium plating. I am also returning my Merkur Futur to Amazon, so I will need an replacement for the Aristocrat while it is being replated. I am returning the Futur because it does not give me a close shave even after messing with the settings, and the...

Last Post By: mreed Today, 12:44 PM Go to last post
    billobob

What's your go to beer?

Thread Starter: billobob

Sometimes in my demographic (late 20s) I feel I'm of the rare opinion that I prefer to have a few standbys instead of trying a new beer every week. I enjoy trying new beers as much as the next guy, but most of my exposure comes from trying new stuff which comes up on the tap at some bars with a...

Last Post By: l0pht Today, 12:43 PM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: mreed Today, 12:43 PM Go to last post
    john parker

Leather Coat Care/Cleaning

Thread Starter: john parker

Have an inexpensive leather coat which I purchased several years ago, and have noticed that the area of the collar closest to where my neck sits is now distinctly darker than the rest of the coat. I gather that it is the result of perspiration or body oils, although it does extend down the width...

Last Post By: john parker Today, 12:43 PM Go to last post
    August West

Holiday Wishes From Your Steward

Thread Starter: August West

Warmest Wishes to all of you during this Holiday Season!

Last Post By: August West Today, 12:42 PM Go to last post
    Mango

First full shave - 99% BBS

Thread Starter: Mango

Hi gents . Couldn't wait to share my joy ! I am taking a few days off in the French Riviera and while Madame my wife and my daughter were shopping in Montecarlo....I took my time for the real one. Can't believe it went so well, with just a nick but 99% BBS without pain and irritation. Just...

Last Post By: rockviper Today, 12:42 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.