• SafetyRZRBgnr78

There is no available content written by SafetyRZRBgnr78
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Mango

Neck Irritation / pre shave with Nivea hand cream

Thread Starter: Mango

Hi gents I irritated my neck yesterday while my daughter was "mosquitoing" around me ...:-) she likes watching her dad shaving and I'm sweating blood when she plays in my bathroom.... But I love her so much and she enlightens my mornings like no sunrise could do.... So what can I do if not...

Last Post By: Cachorro Today, 01:28 AM Go to last post
    mowingthelawn

What have you learned, advanced and beginners?

Thread Starter: mowingthelawn

Hello everyone, I have been shaving with a safety razor for about three months. During this time, I have cut myself so bad, I might as well have amputated, I have also learned a lot, not only from personal error, but from others trial and error. I'd like to share with you some great things I've...

Last Post By: mkiraly Today, 01:27 AM Go to last post
    birddogger

First shave with R41

Thread Starter: birddogger

Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I have been wet shaving for about 6 mos. now and am having a having a blast . Anyway, things have been going really well, for being new at this and I recently ordered the R41. I shaved with it for the first time today and I was both impressed and proud of...

Last Post By: mkiraly Today, 01:25 AM Go to last post
    prairie-dad

can we talk about the environment?

Thread Starter: prairie-dad

Lots of folks say that they like the idea of SE, DE and, especially, straight edge shaving because they are all better for the environment than using electrics or carts...less waste, less plastic, less energy, etc. Is there anything we could do to _quantify_ that? Wouldn't it be great if we could...

Last Post By: ThePatrician Today, 01:25 AM Go to last post
    stoof2010

when to change blades? newbie question

Thread Starter: stoof2010

So i was curious when im supposed to change blades... ive recently have been changing my astras after 2 shaves to be safe. Being so new, im Worried i wont kniw the difference between my bad technique and the blade needing to be changed... can anyone help on this? I have a feeling i should be able...

Last Post By: mkiraly Today, 01:23 AM Go to last post
    bentyler

Morning Shaver Or Night Shaver?

Thread Starter: bentyler

Personally I shave before bed. My skin seems to heal up better when I having a nights worth of sleep to recoup from a shave, that's not to say that it breaks out when I shave in the morning. It's just that my skin overall feels healthier this way for some reason. But of course that means the 5...

Last Post By: razorhead63 Today, 01:23 AM Go to last post
    Zacariah

Newbie SE shaving

Thread Starter: Zacariah

Hey Guys, my names Zac and i'm from Australia. I recently got sick of shaving with disposable razors and thought i'd give wet shaving a go. I found a cheapish GEM single edge 1912 safety razor online so figured i'd start there. After i bought it and it arrived, i tried to find some information...

Last Post By: mkiraly Today, 01:21 AM Go to last post
    Slayo

Tabac Original (new formulation)

Thread Starter: Slayo

As of now... See http://www.m-w.de/detail/items/tabac-original-facelift-503.html. First column is old, and the second one is new. Same ingredients but different ratios...

Last Post By: Slayo Today, 01:20 AM Go to last post
    Curious Adventurer

Soap for Shave Prep

Thread Starter: Curious Adventurer

My basic preparation before shaving is a shower and use of a hair conditioner on my face as well as my hair. However, there are those times when I am unable to take a shower and the quality of my shave suffers. At best I may have time for a hot, damp towel over my face to soften my beard. I've...

Last Post By: mkiraly Today, 01:20 AM Go to last post
    The M

What Was Your Cream Today?

Thread Starter: The M

Hey why not! theres one for the soaps so why not one for the creams. So just post what cream that YOU used today.

Last Post By: gmdnk Today, 01:19 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.