• SafetyRZRBgnr78

There is no available content written by SafetyRZRBgnr78
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

shoulderpet

Mind the Gap - Visual guide to blade gap/exposure

Thread Starter: shoulderpet

Hi There is a wiki on blade gaps of various razors,however I was wondering if it may be an interesting idea to have a visual representation with people uploading pictures of the blade gaps/exposure of various razors ? This may be particularly use with adjustable razors and with for example...

Last Post By: bosseb Today, 10:16 AM Go to last post
    Goldfishing

Women and DE Razors - Newbie Says Hi!

Thread Starter: Goldfishing

Hellloooo, just introducing myself to the wonderful world of B&B. I have been following from a far for a few days and thought I should jump in and join in! I have put a post on the general shaving board about kit!! eek. I dont have any yet and thanks to the BH here in England I have a few...

Last Post By: Bushhippi Today, 10:16 AM Go to last post
    guzziknight

DE vs Injector

Thread Starter: guzziknight

A couple of months ago I got my first injector razor, a Schick E Type. Since then, my DEs have sat, unused. So sad. Today, I pulled out my Gillette Tech to take it for a spin. My injectors have given me the best shaves I've ever had, in my life. Near BBS every time. 10+ hours later, still a DFS....

Last Post By: xxvaleria Today, 10:16 AM Go to last post
    hammywill

New to B&B

Thread Starter: hammywill

Hello folks. I am a newly registered Member of B&B. Been a Merkur DE Wet Shaver for some years now and always came here to do the research if I had any questions. Thought I might as well join and say hi. I am considering a "transition" to a Feather Artist Club non folding. As I like the...

Last Post By: slr31 Today, 10:15 AM Go to last post
    patten1969

The truly broken-in boar: a comparison

Thread Starter: patten1969

I have read dozens of threads about boar break in periods. The photos are of (L-R) the Omega 48, M&F Chief, and the B&B 2009 Kent. You will notice the tips make the boar look almost like badger. This is what a broken-in boar looks like. It's very soft on the face with tremendous backbone. I should...

Last Post By: Brooksie967 Today, 10:14 AM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: cricket203 Today, 10:14 AM Go to last post
    derchan75

Newbie - Derrick from NH checking in!

Thread Starter: derchan75

Hello B&B nation, it's an honor to be part of the team! I am fairly new to the wet shave world with under a year of experience and it has been a great experience so far. I shave both my head and face with beard so I spend a considerable amount of time daily with shaving related activity and the ...

Last Post By: slr31 Today, 10:14 AM Go to last post
    Batman9402

How will you shave during Zombie Apocalypse?

Thread Starter: Batman9402

Well I had some fun getting razors cerakoted. I knew one would be black but when I saw a zombie style I said thats what the other will be here ya go :)

Last Post By: Bushhippi Today, 10:13 AM Go to last post
    Snargle

Knot Sources

Thread Starter: Snargle

Hey guys...I've been finding and fixing up old brushes for a while, and have completed at least 20-30 over the past few years, but I've always ended up buying my knots from The Golden Nib (TGN). I've been very pleased with the quality and the service from TGN, but lately I've noticed that the...

Last Post By: Skeezixx Today, 10:13 AM Go to last post
    eynlai

Film vs. natural vs. synthetic

Thread Starter: eynlai

Ok, putting all the mystic mambo jumbo zen aside... In a blind shave test: Would a shaver that's not a newbie be able to tell the difference between the 3? That is of coarse holding all else equal. This goes out to especially all you fanatics that experienced at least 2 of the 3, ideally 3 of 3.

Last Post By: dfoulk Today, 10:12 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.