• SafetyRZRBgnr78

There is no available content written by SafetyRZRBgnr78
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

The M

What Was Your Cream Today?

Thread Starter: The M

Hey why not! theres one for the soaps so why not one for the creams. So just post what cream that YOU used today.

Last Post By: Dools Today, 08:51 PM Go to last post
    coramdeo412

Looking for a good Poker

Thread Starter: coramdeo412

Gents, I have been intrigued by this shape for a while and find myself with $200 bucks burning a hole in my pocket. Haven't bought a pipe in 20 years so hoping for some advice. Any Pokers you fellas would recommend in my price range? Thanks!

Last Post By: Judah_Iam Today, 08:48 PM Go to last post
    deand

Hello from Virginia

Thread Starter: deand

I began my switch over to wet shaving after a trip to an art of shave store, and the cost was shall I say shocking lol. This of course was all prior to coming across this fine establishment, and learning the ropes from others experience. I started with a Vanderweishi TTO, and have since moved on...

Last Post By: alex2363 Today, 08:47 PM Go to last post
    Kzoorichie

$1.38 gas

Thread Starter: Kzoorichie

Woot! $.10 less than my last fill up, and $.40 less than the price jump I missed. I love thinking $1.78 is expensive. :)

Last Post By: DC_MPA Today, 08:46 PM Go to last post
    Socalflat4

New York shave

Thread Starter: Socalflat4

Does any one know of any notable shaving supply stores in Manhattan? I'll be in town for a few days and would like to do some in person shopping, downside to internet shopping is not being able to smell the product :tongue_sm

Last Post By: Socalflat4 Today, 08:46 PM Go to last post
    rockero

Thornton's Luxury Ink

Thread Starter: rockero

I'm a newbie to FPs and inks. Just wondering if this is a good ink. I have seen them on sale a lot on different sites but they are getting mixed reviews. Is this old stock ink or discontinued ink? Thanks All feedback welcome

Last Post By: SciTX Today, 08:45 PM Go to last post
    Jake

Open comb Tech?

Thread Starter: Jake

Does anyone know of a Gillette No. 44 that is an open comb design? I wonder if someone mixed this up -- even though it looks like it was never used. Will get some better photos tomorrow to show it more clearly. But what's up with this? Did I miss something in my research or discover something...

Last Post By: Feather-man Today, 08:45 PM Go to last post
    Zach

Not breaking up with cotis, just might get complicated with Naniwas!

Thread Starter: Zach

Iíve been working 60-hour weeks while I get the ropes down on a new job I started in December. By far the worst part of this new job is that I have less time for straight razor shaving, and donít really have time or patience for a touch-up every 6 shaves or so on the coti! (My mind has been...

Last Post By: Alum of Potash Today, 08:44 PM Go to last post
    120inna55

[REVIEW] B&M Night Music

Thread Starter: 120inna55

I hope this is an appropriate place for a review. I've been asked a couple times about my impression of Night Music, so here goes: I have long heralded the outstanding performance of Barrister and Mann's new Glissant soap base. Instead of just repeating myself with regard to B&M's Glissant...

Last Post By: Merle Today, 08:42 PM Go to last post
    simon1

The Sprout-2016

Thread Starter: simon1

It finally dried out enough to get some tilling done. Got the main garden area done, along with my little pepper patch place. Tilled lengthwise and then crosswise on both spots. Hope we don't get flooded again this year. Dang I got tired...but the tiller is better than a mule and a plow....

Last Post By: cleanshaved Today, 08:40 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.