• SafetyRZRBgnr78

There is no available content written by SafetyRZRBgnr78
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

olafp123

olafp123's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: olafp123

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Olaf What are your nicknames/aliases? Husband, MrClean Where do you live? Calgary, Alberta What is your age (or) generation? Further past 40 than I'd like to admit What are you in the real world? Audit Manager What is your favorite shave setup? ...

Last Post By: mretzloff Today, 09:27 AM Go to last post
    theturducken

Speed and force of your shaving stroke?

Thread Starter: theturducken

I know that with a DE or even a cartridge for that matter, one should not be using force to push the blade INTO the skin. However, is there a positive effect from the speed in which you move the razor over your face or the force which it is moving? Obviously we don't shave with an extremely slow...

Last Post By: gwsmallwood Today, 09:26 AM Go to last post
    sgemmett

Beer Soap Brewing review Anise

Thread Starter: sgemmett

I picked up a few soaps from beer soap brewing and since I did not see much on them I thought I would give a quick review on the Anise shave soap. This is a tallow based soap made with beer instead of water. The beer on this soap escapes me ingredients from their site are Beer, Saponified Oils of...

Last Post By: kingfisher Today, 09:26 AM Go to last post
    john parker

iOS 8.0.2 = Anyone Try It On A 5C Yet?

Thread Starter: john parker

Have an iPhone 5C. A week or so ago got notification (through the phone) that iOS 8 was available, but held off. Then the word came out that it had problems, so continued to hold off. Then heard that 8.0.1 was out, but did nothing when I found out it had problems. Now I see that 8.0.2 is out...

Last Post By: mretzloff Today, 09:26 AM Go to last post
    eezee

Mail Call! Blades Grim Smolder

Thread Starter: eezee

Thought I would share this soap that is new to me. It is the "Smolder" scent. Very interesting scent. Can't wait to shave with it tomorrow morning.

Last Post By: Steve56 Today, 09:26 AM Go to last post
    thunderball

The MMA Thread

Thread Starter: thunderball

So I know that many of you here are into MMA in all its various forms so I thought it fitting that we have sort of a 'general MMA discussion' thread where we can discuss the subject in all its fistic glory. I know that the odd thread pops up concerning certain events but I wonder if would be...

Last Post By: TimmyBoston Today, 09:25 AM Go to last post
    Shutterbug57

OCtober 2014

Thread Starter: Shutterbug57

Last year we had fun with open combs in October, so let's do it again this year. We have 1 month til the kickoff, so if you don't have an OC, or you want more OC's, you have time to act. Last year garyg shaved with 29 different OC razors and several of us got in 31 shaves. You can review last...

Last Post By: vaplanman Today, 09:25 AM Go to last post
    chamm

The Lilac Vegetal Haiku

Thread Starter: chamm

The road less travelled I wanted to like it, but... Horse piss on my face

Last Post By: TheVez2 Today, 09:25 AM Go to last post
    djslik

Will Matador Handles Fit Gillette Tech?

Thread Starter: djslik

I have a nice British Gillette Tech and was looking to upgrade to a Matador Handle. I'm not sure if this pairing will work and found this thread http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/420223-which-handle it seems that the Matador handle threads loosely onto the Tech head. I am also...

Last Post By: jamesspo Today, 09:24 AM Go to last post
    deruitem

Its time!

Thread Starter: deruitem

I have yet to try a razorock soap. What one should I get and it has to be one that is in stock!

Last Post By: soko Today, 09:24 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.