• SafetyRZRBgnr78

There is no available content written by SafetyRZRBgnr78
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

DonnieBoy

Ughhhhhhh! Have I lost it?

Thread Starter: DonnieBoy

Hey everyone.. just needed to vent a bit. There's nothing better than starting your day off with a great shave! BUT there is also nothing worse than starting the day with a garbage shave! :/ My last 2 shaves have been horrendous. Tugging, pulling, slight razor burn AND irritation. The only...

Last Post By: ThePatrician Today, 02:02 AM Go to last post
    Winchester38

It's happened. Don't tell SWMBO.

Thread Starter: Winchester38

It's finally happened. I've been ordering enough stuff that I've started having half of it shipped directly to my office, in hopes that SWMBO doesn't notice when I integrate it all into my collection... :lol: Last week it was some restoration supplies from Maggard. Yesterday it was a new DT...

Last Post By: johnmrson Today, 02:00 AM Go to last post
    Journeyman

100th Post PIF

Thread Starter: Journeyman

Hello Gents, Here on my 100th post I'm happy to be able to make this small PIF as a way of saying thanks to B&B and all its great members. Up for grabs are two bottles of Fine's Italian Citrus. One bottle has been used for 1 splash and the other is brand spanking new. Most people are familiar...

Last Post By: Gig103 Today, 01:59 AM Go to last post
    Bluelon

Single use from blades

Thread Starter: Bluelon

Does everybody go for multiple-shaves from blades? I think they are cheap enough, that I only have to use once, especially if I have a multiple days growth. Now that my technique is getting better, I am having more DF/BB shaves, even with blades I didn't like in the beginning.:001_smile

Last Post By: Mugwhamp Today, 01:48 AM Go to last post
    jwhite

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Thread Starter: jwhite

I'll get the ball rolling with Penzance in a GBD London Made 1/4 bent Rhodesian that I had with a cup of CTC Scottish Breakfast this mourning. :thumbup1:

Last Post By: Bk124tt Today, 01:48 AM Go to last post
    czbeme

R41 user shopping for another razor

Thread Starter: czbeme

Help me out. I've been shaving daily with the Muhle R41 (2013) for six months or so. I like the razor and hardly have to think about my technique anymore. Succumbing to a mild RAD attack I'm look for another razor. IYHO would I be happier with a Fatip or a Merkur slant? Thanks, Curt

Last Post By: TonyJ Today, 01:46 AM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "British Brushes" Theme Week 21-27 July 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Gentlemen, I'm back from vacation and ready for a week featuring your favorite British brushes. I decided to go with the brush that performs far better than expected for its small size, the Wee Scot. Wee Scot Arko Rocket HD/ Super Iridium

Last Post By: Harvey1 Today, 01:38 AM Go to last post
    Behike54

The brush that triggered your SBAD?

Thread Starter: Behike54

Gents, I am curious about "THE" brush that started you on the path to SBAD or was just such a GAME-CHANGER? I have a SIMPSON "Commodore X2," and while I like it very much, there has to be something a tad softer AND with a touch more backbone, and a handle that suits my hands better. ;) I...

Last Post By: babybottomsmooth Today, 01:37 AM Go to last post
    Fencik45x

Sweater vests CANNOT be worn with a suit, correct?

Thread Starter: Fencik45x

Just checking, because I am a big sweater vest fan, but my gut tells me that you can't wear a sweater vest with a suit, correct? Basically, if you want to incorporate a vest into your suit, you have to just purchase a classic 3-piece suit? Is that the basic rule? In other words, if I wore a...

Last Post By: Reevers Today, 01:33 AM Go to last post
    captp

The 3000 post PIF

Thread Starter: captp

Well, folks, here it is. My 3000th post. An epic event, for me anyway. So I think it's only fitting that I do a PIF. Up for grabs is a razor. What razor, you ask? Well, heck, even I don't know yet, but I bet it will be a nice one. I'm not home at the moment. I'll pick one out this evening when I...

Last Post By: Gig103 Today, 01:28 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.