• Judge Dredd

There is no available content written by Judge Dredd
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

raccoonandbrush

Escher/Thuringian love. show of your rocks

Thread Starter: raccoonandbrush

Seeing Drybonz "Coticule love" thread gave me the idea of starting a thread for Escher's and unlabeled Thuringians. If a thread like that already exists, I couldn't find it and am sorry. If not, here we go. I will start it off with my two Escher's. First is my Yellow/Green Escher with slurry stone...

Last Post By: HunterBlades Today, 04:40 PM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: snowman Today, 04:39 PM Go to last post
    Mightycolt

Newb from Irving, TX

Thread Starter: Mightycolt

Hello Fellow Shaving Enthusiasts! I'm pretty new to DE shaving. A fellow Soldier recommended a safety razor about 4 months ago and I haven't looked back. Been lurking the forums for a while and really appreciate everyone's tips and reviews and thought it's about time I started to contribute. ...

Last Post By: thermographer Today, 04:38 PM Go to last post
    Nazz26

Best way to clean a plastic 50's/60's razor case.

Thread Starter: Nazz26

What would be the best way to restore/clean a cloudy plastic razor case? And can it be restored to like new condition? Plenty of info on razors but not to much on their cases. Thanks to all who reply.

Last Post By: Nazz26 Today, 04:37 PM Go to last post
    Snargle

PIF: Noodler's Apache Sunset Ink

Thread Starter: Snargle

A few weeks back, I ordered a bottle of Noodler's Apache Sunset ink after reading all the glowing reviews and rants about the gorgeous color and shading. Well, after trying it in several pens and on different papers, I've determined that I have no interest or use for this ink. It performs well...

Last Post By: OccamsBadger Today, 04:36 PM Go to last post
    BlackGOLD

Checking in from Cleveland, OH

Thread Starter: BlackGOLD

Greetings, Gents! Looking forward to tapping the wealth of knowledge B&B has to offer. New to the world of wet shaving, but making progress, as I attempt to reign in my new addiction.

Last Post By: nuclearblast Today, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    scratcher

Hall of Blood

Thread Starter: scratcher

I'm 62 and all my life tried the razor on and off, but could never master it always drew blood. I have very light beard mostly around my mouth. LOL! Chin and upper lip area, very light hair on neck, cheeks, and side areas. What I've done all my life was use a foil electric shaver on the chin and up...

Last Post By: nuclearblast Today, 04:34 PM Go to last post
    thecornflake

Total newbie from the UK

Thread Starter: thecornflake

Hi, I just joined. I'm from Essex in the UK. After years of either avoiding shaving altogether or suffering with horrible razor burn I started looking into options and have decided to try traditional wet shaving. I have quite strong stubble which grows fairly quickly paired with very...

Last Post By: nuclearblast Today, 04:33 PM Go to last post
    langod

The Truth About Cast Iron

Thread Starter: langod

Interesting article -- intended to remove the mystique and scariness about cast iron to neophytes. Overall, I agree with him -- except for #4. That's sacrilege! http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/11/the-truth-about-cast-iron.html

Last Post By: SanKaloon Today, 04:31 PM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Shaving on a Budget" Theme Week 23-29 March 2015

Thread Starter: mdevine

Gentlemen, Welcome to Spring. This week's theme challenges you show what a great shave can be had without breaking the bank. Many here switched from cartridges, in large part, to escape the ever escalating cost; then stayed for the great shaves (and the camraderie). My shave today, while costing...

Last Post By: rm71 Today, 04:30 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.