• Judge Dredd

There is no available content written by Judge Dredd
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: domzals1 Today, 07:11 PM Go to last post
    StuartV

Extending blade life

Thread Starter: StuartV

I was talking to my dad the other day about DE shaving. He told me that back in the 80s (I think is when he said - could have been the 70s), Gillette did a bunch of research on how blades wear out. He said that they found, and published, results showing that the blades don't wear out from actual...

Last Post By: TheVez2 Today, 07:10 PM Go to last post
    Steveareno

Wm. Neumann & Co. aftershave samples review

Thread Starter: Steveareno

After an enjoyable time reviewing the aftershave samples from eBarbershop, I thought I would spring for the sampler pack of aftershaves from Wm. Neumann & Co. The pack includes a sample of each of their eight aftershaves. In general, I would say these are somewhat sophisticated scents, with lots of...

Last Post By: vadim Today, 07:09 PM Go to last post
    nemo

What's in your pocket today?

Thread Starter: nemo

Mine's carrying a Wahl Eversharp Skyline demi and a Pelikan 140

Last Post By: Nightcap Today, 07:09 PM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: domzals1 Today, 07:09 PM Go to last post
    TinyTim

What Apparel Looks Bad on Men over 50?

Thread Starter: TinyTim

Some apparel looks bad on any man. Some things look bad on some men, but not on others. What apparel, in your opinion, looks bad only on men over 50?

Last Post By: dpm802 Today, 07:07 PM Go to last post
    Phog Allen

Android 5.1 arrives for Motorola MOTO G

Thread Starter: Phog Allen

Gents, the new update for Android rolled in today to my Motorola MOTO G. Update took a little while but once finished it seemed to work ok. I did notice a difference in the start screen icons which are now a triangle, a circle, and a square. Sort of retro I think. I noticed when I went to post this...

Last Post By: Phog Allen Today, 07:06 PM Go to last post
    Sweenes

New to Badger and Blade

Thread Starter: Sweenes

Hello all! I'm new to BB been straight razor shaving off and on for a couple yrs. Recently Began using a merkur 33 and love it! This week I procured a 40s gillette SS which is very nice and aligned with my interest in 1940's in general.Anyway thanks for all the great info on site

Last Post By: Sweenes Today, 07:04 PM Go to last post
    Geel

Hairs exiting skin at sharp angle

Thread Starter: Geel

Not new to shaving, but I've given up on it for the last couple of years. Currently I use beard trimmer and just go as close as I can, which looks like a 1.5 days growth. Ideally I would like to be clean shaven at least on weekdays. Because the hairs of my beard come out at such a steep angle,...

Last Post By: p38thadl Today, 07:04 PM Go to last post
    wilbr11

Straight Razor Acquisition Thread

Thread Starter: wilbr11

Okay, so I'm definitely not being original on this, totally taking Bigfoot's idea, but I love looking at the Safety Razor Acquisition Thread on the DE Subforum and I haven't been able to find one for straight razors. I'd love to see any Straights you've recently acquired (Pictures are a must)....

Last Post By: Heespharm Today, 07:04 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.