• Judge Dredd

There is no available content written by Judge Dredd
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

ShaveDrunk

"Must Have" razors

Thread Starter: ShaveDrunk

Hey gang, I've been shaving with a DE for about two years now, and have only used an Edwin Jagger that I initially got when I started. I just ordered a 1930s Gillette open comb long, and I am excited for its arrival. I have an interest in antique/vintage stuff, and would like to start a nice...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 06:28 AM Go to last post
    Dadygoble

Synthetic Brush

Thread Starter: Dadygoble

I have been wondering if a synthetics are better or worse lather builders than bor or badger or even horse brushes. I watched this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm1DClv4rEQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player. I was wondering how much of what is shown in this video is true or put together for...

Last Post By: Musikmann Today, 06:26 AM Go to last post
    shaversnapper

Midori note books

Thread Starter: shaversnapper

Hey gang, I have been looking for a good solution for a small, pocket size notebook that could also be used as a wallet to combine two items rather than adding more to my "daily carry". I have seen the Midori travelers passport notebook EVERYWHERE, but am having doubts for a couple of reasons:...

Last Post By: jefhunter Today, 06:24 AM Go to last post
    Shutterbug57

OCtober 2014

Thread Starter: Shutterbug57

Last year we had fun with open combs in October, so let's do it again this year. We have 1 month til the kickoff, so if you don't have an OC, or you want more OC's, you have time to act. Last year garyg shaved with 29 different OC razors and several of us got in 31 shaves. You can review last...

Last Post By: Invicta Today, 06:24 AM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Black and White" Theme Week 27 Oct-2 Nov 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Welcome to November, Gentlemen! This week's theme is black and white photos, which was a great success the last time we did it. I thought it brought out some of the best photography I've seen in the Forum. For the next couple of weeks, the theme will be "Saint Sue Auction Winnings", and I'd...

Last Post By: Bobcat Today, 06:23 AM Go to last post
    bluemantra

What Aftershave did you use today?

Thread Starter: bluemantra

I used Penhaligon's English Fern AS to celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Last Post By: Glaze3 Today, 06:23 AM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: rockviper Today, 06:23 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: jefhunter Today, 06:23 AM Go to last post
    one cut

happy halloween gentlemen

Thread Starter: one cut

look at this nice razor, care for a shave ? come back! I have only started !

Last Post By: shimsham Today, 06:22 AM Go to last post
    lloydrm

NEW with common thin handle

Thread Starter: lloydrm

I got this today and cleaned it up a.s.a.p. Its my first NEW and am looking forward to tomorrow morning. From Mr-Razor I learned it should be aged 30-36. Can the head take a common handle? Thanks! http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b587/lloydrm/2014-10-30160650_zpsc8490fb4.jpg...

Last Post By: KQY61 Today, 06:22 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.