• Bk124tt

There is no available content written by Bk124tt
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Hone repair with pics

Thread Starter: Brianskeet

All of us that pick am old hone now and then find flaws that we wish we could fix or at least strengthen and shore up. I ran into a product lately that I thought might be of interest here. It is an acrylic that remains liquid until you hit it with a UV light. The light hardens it in seconds to a...

Last Post By: Brianskeet Today, 09:09 PM Go to last post

SOTD "Thanksgiving Theme" Week November 23-29,2015

Thread Starter: skypsyd

Welcome to a new Week Gentlemen. This week in light of the Holiday, it will be a Thanksgiving Theme. So, being this somewhat of a subjective theme, we will just say post what you like, post what you are thankful for in your photos, or posts, and / or post your Thanksgiving Bounty, or what you...

Last Post By: celestino Today, 09:09 PM Go to last post

Noob checking in

Thread Starter: ssjadman

Hello all, just checking in to say Hi. First off let me say that this site is excellent for all types of info. really found it helpful in making my selections on shaving gear. I'm new to this and just purchased a lot of gear online and in some local places as well. i'm currently participating in no...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:09 PM Go to last post

Arko PIF (US/CAN)

Thread Starter: Sheashaves710

I've got new sticks of Arko I would like to PIF. I thought I might like to use them as a travel soap, but I can't warm up to the scent. However, from what I have heard this soap lathers exceptionally well. So, my loss, your gain. :biggrin1: Open to any US/CAN member who does not currently have...

Last Post By: TexFlood Today, 09:08 PM Go to last post

Approaching 2 week mark, with no permanent marks!

Thread Starter: MaineYooper

This morning was my 12th DE shave. I am dialing it in, trying different blades for 2 or 3 days, and trying different soaps and creams. I have some I know already I like and some I know don't work great for me. I have had a couple of DFS, a quick SAS, and my norm is CCS. I am staying away from...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:08 PM Go to last post

Need help with technique

Thread Starter: rgalvarado2

Hi, Ok so everything under my jawline is giving me trouble. My beard on my right side grows in so many directions. Can't figure out how to get a close shave. When I run my fingers atg I still feel stubble. I want to eliminate it. I have trouble right at my jawline as my hairs grow from my ear...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:07 PM Go to last post

Caties Bubbles la piment de la vie.

Thread Starter: Justin101

This is my first caties bubbles and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. The reason is because I bought a lot of soaps that had great reviews and huge hype just to be disappointed. A lot of the time I have a problem with the scent or the soap irritates me(stirling). Or I have trouble...

Last Post By: Cksnffr Today, 09:07 PM Go to last post
    Mr Bingle

Mr. Bingle Presents: The Second Annual Reindeer & Sleigh Holiday Gift Exchange!

Thread Starter: Mr Bingle

Greetings from the North Pole Boys and Girls! Can you believe it’s already been a year since we met!? How time flies! For those of you who may not know me, allow me to introduce myself. I’m Mr. Bingle. Maybe you’ve heard of me? For those who haven’t, let me tell you about myself: ...

Last Post By: TheVez2 Today, 09:06 PM Go to last post

Happy thanksgiving

Thread Starter: skypsyd

Just wanted to wish all of the devoted folks of the SOTD a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving Although some of you do not celebrate it the same way we do here in the United States, we can still be thankful for the camaraderie we share each and every day. It is truly appreciated that you are...

Last Post By: celestino Today, 09:05 PM Go to last post

Frothy Airy Nothing Lather

Thread Starter: Fishertwin

I purchased a couple of pucks of locally made artisan soap recently that I had high hopes for. The price point was very good, the ingredients were all natural, and it was made in the town where I went to high school. Unfortunately, the "lather" was pretty much just air bubbles and unusable. I...

Last Post By: dabrock Today, 09:05 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.