beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: djh Today, 12:34 AM Go to last post
    Floyd Eye

Observations a month and a half in

Thread Starter: Floyd Eye

I started DE/wet shaving a month and ten days ago. The first soap I used was TOBS Sandalwood. The first blade I tried was a Feather. I have other soaps now and sometimes struggle a bit with getting a perfect lather, but for the most part I am pretty good about it. Still it's hard to screw up...

Last Post By: wazabees Today, 12:31 AM Go to last post
    Night Hawk

Night Hawk's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Night Hawk

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Damon What are your nicknames/aliases? Night Hawk Where do you live? West Bend, WI What is your age (or) generation? 37 What are you in the real world? Truck Driver What is your favorite shave setup? Muhle R89 Grande, Fine Badger brush, AoS...

Last Post By: wazabees Today, 12:27 AM Go to last post
    Randall J

Good Day from Indiana

Thread Starter: Randall J

Good day, everyone. I have been reading shaving forums for longer than I care to admit, and finally have decided to contribute to the discussion. I discovered wet shaving as a young man working for the Corps of Engineers when my face was too sweaty after work for my electric razor to glide...

Last Post By: wazabees Today, 12:27 AM Go to last post
    edteach

Avon brush

Thread Starter: edteach

I was at a flea market and picked up a vintage Apollo brush bowl holder with mirror, it came with an Avon Brush. Anyone know anything about it? This is the same brush, I pulled the photo off line. Not my exact brush but same model.

Last Post By: Scotty Today, 12:26 AM Go to last post
    CreativeUsername

Hey from New Zealand!

Thread Starter: CreativeUsername

Hello! I've been wanting to join this forum for a bit. I use a Gillette Mach 3 razor. I use a variety of soap products, since I'm fairly eager. I'm also looking to try new razors. a little about myself: working on a animation project; I have two tarantulas; four cats; one snake (quite the...

Last Post By: wazabees Today, 12:26 AM Go to last post
    Supersets

Hello from Northeast Florida

Thread Starter: Supersets

I've been shaving for a few weeks now using a shavette. Got me some soap pucks, a bowl and a badger brush. I'm planning on getting me a straight razor soon, most probably a vintage one and a starter leather strop. Even with the shavette, shaving has taken to be a more contemplative labor of love....

Last Post By: wazabees Today, 12:25 AM Go to last post
    rsdavis412

Hello from South Carolina

Thread Starter: rsdavis412

I have a question for the experts. I always shaved in the morning before work and now that I am retired want to know if others still shave in the morning or have you adjusted your routine to shave at a more leisurely pace and time? The evenings seem pretty laid back and I am going out at 8am...

Last Post By: wazabees Today, 12:25 AM Go to last post
    Arktal

Hi from France

Thread Starter: Arktal

Hello, Despite not being a DE user yet, I've had a lot of interest in all the different topics I read on this forum. My first DE razor will most likely be the Edwin Jagger DE89lBL, which was mentioned quite often as a good razor to begin with. As for the blade, I'm considering trying the Astra...

Last Post By: wazabees Today, 12:24 AM Go to last post
    Ketta

Hello from Japan

Thread Starter: Ketta

Hello All! Checking in from Japan. About two years ago, I started shaving in traditional way. Because I was sick of expensive and bland cartridge razors. These days my RAD is finally settling down, then I'm feeling I want to get involved in this club. Here's my favorites Vintage DE:...

Last Post By: wazabees Today, 12:24 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.