• Bk124tt

There is no available content written by Bk124tt
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

clango

Do you shave for....?

Thread Starter: clango

Sometimes I read in a post about B&B'ers that shave for work. Even if I think to be much more presentable at work, it's a great pleasure, it is a zen moment ( I catch this espression just read here in a post) for me shaving. And I shave even when I don't work. And you? Do you shave only for work...

Last Post By: Lann Rasuir Today, 01:43 PM Go to last post
    dcobranchi

Will the real "Old Spice" please stand up

Thread Starter: dcobranchi

Abstract: Four spice aftershaves (three Old Spice variations and Vijon Spice) were analyzed via headspace-gas chromatography. These aftershaves were compared for similarities across the entire chromatogram. Based on overall similarity, it is concluded that currently produced Shulton Old Spice (a...

Last Post By: jcs266 Today, 01:42 PM Go to last post
    radmit

Newbie question

Thread Starter: radmit

Hi guys, Please excuse my ignorance. Just looking for advice, do you guys leave the blade in your razor between shaves, or take them out?

Last Post By: dcoulombe Today, 01:42 PM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: Calabash Today, 01:41 PM Go to last post
    Sibby

Where Did You Learn To Shave?

Thread Starter: Sibby

Guess this may seem like a silly question but I was never really taught how to shave. My Dad disappeared when I was 4 so he was never around for much tutorial help , I know it is a very basic process just wondering if any of the folks here were actually shown the finer points of shaving by...

Last Post By: Richie Today, 01:41 PM Go to last post
    AbbyW2

PIF: Giving back again

Thread Starter: AbbyW2

My third PIF since joining in the Fall. I get so much from B&B, I gotta give a little.This is a collection of dozens of samples and some larger items. It's mostly creams and ASBs with a couple of pre-shaves. Major brands for the most part. Most of the samples have been used only once, leaving 4 or...

Last Post By: mc3533 Today, 01:40 PM Go to last post
    The Nid Hog

Help Me Buy A Mixer (Pasta Too)

Thread Starter: The Nid Hog

It's time to buy a new mixer. My wife and daughter bake a lot of bread, and I'd like something that will handle pasta too. After 26 years of married life, I just can't stand looking at the ancient Sunbeam my mom passed on to us any longer. Of course, I'd like to know what my more economical options...

Last Post By: oc_in_fw Today, 01:39 PM Go to last post
    King camp

So About Brushes

Thread Starter: King camp

I purchased a #6 from best shave shortly after I started using a de on november 25 2012. I used that for a few months untill I broke it so I orderd 25 expecting that to be a lifetime worth. My problem is that now I have already gone through 4 more of them because the glue that holds the...

Last Post By: King camp Today, 01:39 PM Go to last post
    Teppanyaki

Fountain pen PIF

Thread Starter: Teppanyaki

This is a consequence of my "declutter my house" project. In short, I have several fountain pens that I do not enjoy/use sufficiently. I'd like to put them all into a box, add a bottle of ink that I don't care for any more (Private Reserve Black Magic Blue), possibly throw in a few ink sample...

Last Post By: Teppanyaki Today, 01:38 PM Go to last post
    _MementoMori_

Post a picture of your celebrity crush.

Thread Starter: _MementoMori_

This is Jessica Brown Findlay. She's a British actress, and I think she might actually be the prettiest woman currently walking the face of this earth.

Last Post By: bahomebrew Today, 01:37 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.