• Bk124tt

There is no available content written by Bk124tt
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

viking4976

Five days of stubble

Thread Starter: viking4976

The difference between cart razors and double edge razors became amazingly clear today. Had five days of beard growth, and my Merkur 34c/Feather blade combination just cut right through it like it was nothing. It was really cool. Had I tried to take on this much stubble with my Mach 3, would've...

Last Post By: xxvaleria Today, 01:52 PM Go to last post
    dfoulk

Soap Sample Passaround Box - Round 2

Thread Starter: dfoulk

The original thread containing round 1 has been lost. The moderators are trying to retrieve it but it might be gone. Please follow this thread for information on the upcoming second round of the soap sample passaround. Over the next few days I'll be posting the rules, some pics of what will...

Last Post By: dfoulk Today, 01:51 PM Go to last post
    neosaint99

neosaint99's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: neosaint99

Hall of Fame Entry What is your real name? Chris What are your nicknames/aliases? Chris Where do you live? Malaysia What is your age (or) generation? Gen X What are you in the real world? Rotating equipment engineering What is your favorite shave setup? '59 Gillette Fatboy +...

Last Post By: ackvil Today, 01:51 PM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: Joe Namath Today, 01:50 PM Go to last post
    jarm69

My new giant ivory shaving brush

Thread Starter: jarm69

After putting together a 7 day set of straights with ivory scales, I fancied a brush to match, obviously this meant going down the antique route. I happened upon one at auction and picked it up this morning as I was passing. However pictures can be deceptive as I hadn't banked on the size, I...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 01:50 PM Go to last post
    thunderball

The MMA Thread

Thread Starter: thunderball

So I know that many of you here are into MMA in all its various forms so I thought it fitting that we have sort of a 'general MMA discussion' thread where we can discuss the subject in all its fistic glory. I know that the odd thread pops up concerning certain events but I wonder if would be...

Last Post By: adrian jordan Today, 01:50 PM Go to last post
    idan

~ Best Blade for Fatip ~

Thread Starter: idan

what is the best blade for Fatip Razor ??? Thank you :)

Last Post By: RazoRock Today, 01:49 PM Go to last post
    downsquare

Second DE razor choice

Thread Starter: downsquare

I've been using an Edwin Jagger DE89 razor for a few years now. It was my first DE razor, and it's still the only one in my arsenal. I've come to like it quite a bit, but I'm ready for a second razor. My criteria is this: I want something different enough from what I have so that a two razor...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 01:49 PM Go to last post
    BigJoe

I purposely cheated

Thread Starter: BigJoe

So yesterday I cheated, I purposely used Edge Gel. I immediately noticed that my face with dried out. Also, I found that he did not nearly have as much also, I found that it did not nearly as much glide as traditional soaps and cream.

Last Post By: Clausewitz Today, 01:49 PM Go to last post
    Charlessmith910

Hello From The Texas Hill Country!

Thread Starter: Charlessmith910

Hello all! Hope everyone is well. I've been DE shaving for a few months and have become extremely fond of it. After looking for some new products to try out, I could not believe the amount of independent US businesses that exist solely for the traditional way of shaving. Pretty awesome stuff!

Last Post By: xxvaleria Today, 01:49 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.