• Bk124tt

There is no available content written by Bk124tt
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

kevdogg329

May 2016 scores

Thread Starter: kevdogg329

It's time to go antique hunting. This means many scores to be had this month. Share those scores here

Last Post By: llee89x Today, 03:01 PM Go to last post
    malocchio

PROSAR aftershave

Thread Starter: malocchio

Nice a/s from Greece ,and a great match for Prosar cream as well.Lasting fragrance ,a perfumy ,manly scent with a hint of citrus.Medium alcohol content ,no detectable menthol ,but it's in the formula...Generous amount of glycerin ,you can feel it on the face,very soothing..Very heavy glass bottle...

Last Post By: malocchio Today, 03:00 PM Go to last post
    larzone

My anniversay Set

Thread Starter: larzone

I have a question. I just was lucky enough to find a gold Rocket HD- style and wonder if that what was originally or did the Anniversary set came with a "standard gold rocket"? Without the HD neck? Picture of my set and a picture of a ad at Achims site. That ad raised the question. The ad shows two...

Last Post By: Copierguy Today, 03:00 PM Go to last post
    FL shaver

Bike tire recommendations

Thread Starter: FL shaver

It's been just about a year since I started road cycling, mainly for one triathlon I did last September and I hope to do every year. I purchased a road bike with Kenda 152 tires (700 x 25C). Shortly after asking my sister how often she changes her road tires, my rear tire gave out last night. ...

Last Post By: Parjay Today, 03:00 PM Go to last post
    malocchio

DURU Bath Bar

Thread Starter: malocchio

The only Turkish bath soap I can remember using is Haci Sakir , and I've tried at least 4 of the scents they have,it's a very nice soap.....Now I was lucky enough to get DURU bath soap ,from a Greek vendor in the U.S...What a surprise ,this soap smells just like Arko-Derby shave soap !...Maybe a...

Last Post By: G-Dogg Today, 03:00 PM Go to last post
    SirChangalot

Looking for a new brush

Thread Starter: SirChangalot

I'm primarily a face latherer and i am looking for a brush. I use both creams and soaps and I am wondering if the Simpson special in best is adequate for this purpose.

Last Post By: Strayhair Today, 02:58 PM Go to last post
    StuMcB

Turkis cologne info please

Thread Starter: StuMcB

Eyüp Sabri Tuncer 250 ml Tıraş Kolonyası No:1,2, 3,4 Any one have info about the above Turkish cologne. I dont speak Turkish and Google translate isnt very good on this.

Last Post By: malocchio Today, 02:57 PM Go to last post
    Lone-Rider

Hello! How I became a DE convert.

Thread Starter: Lone-Rider

Being "older" (early fifties) and an empty-nester, I am enjoying the back side of life with a little slower pace, and putting my wife and I "first" after so many years of our kids being the primary focus. While not rich, we are far from scraping by and are willing to occasionally pay a little extra...

Last Post By: adamchur Today, 02:57 PM Go to last post
    dfoulk

What aftershave soap combination did you pick today?

Thread Starter: dfoulk

All, Half the fun of picking a soap and aftershave for the day is pairing them up. I'm always looking for something that goes well with my favorite soaps. There are already threads here that talk about a soap pick and others that discuss an aftershave pick but not that I've found that pair...

Last Post By: docjude Today, 02:57 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: nwohio Today, 02:56 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.