• Bk124tt

There is no available content written by Bk124tt
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Kaidoh

L & L Grooming Soaps

Thread Starter: Kaidoh

Hi all, Have yall heard of L&L Grooming. From what I have gathered Scott is a one stop shop website. That makes soaps, brushs etc. To get to my question. Have yall tried his soaps? I was looking at some of his brushes and found that he makes soaps. The one that pecked my interest was The Final...

Last Post By: frstplce Today, 08:31 AM Go to last post
    BigFoot

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Thread Starter: BigFoot

From now on let's try to post all new acquisitions in this thread. That way everyone will be able to easily find them. :001_tt1:

Last Post By: nemo Today, 08:28 AM Go to last post
    jesseix

BOTD - Beer Of The Day - 2016

Thread Starter: jesseix

New year, new beers! had these the other night at a restaurant with a great tap list: Mother Earth Barely Legal Blonde RRBC Blind Pig Societe The Widow

Last Post By: Black Adder Today, 08:26 AM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: psfred Today, 08:25 AM Go to last post
    Jim

Veteran roll call

Thread Starter: Jim

Veterans check in here! Make an introduction post and tell us at least; Your branch of service Your Rank / Rate

Last Post By: Lightcs1776 Today, 08:24 AM Go to last post
    dfoulk

Favorite soap finds of the year.

Thread Starter: dfoulk

I'm always looking for new soaps to try. In particular the really, really good ones. So I'll share my favorite soap finds of the year with you and you can feel free to share yours. Keep in mind that this should be soaps that are new to you this year. I'd prefer to hear about soaps that are new...

Last Post By: rockviper Today, 08:23 AM Go to last post
    HoosierTrooper

Vintage Avon find

Thread Starter: HoosierTrooper

I know there are fans of Avon products here so I thought I'd share. Found this full bottle of Spicy for, as you can see, the princely sum of $1.50 at a Goodwill store. If you look closely you can see the layer of dust still visible. The screw off lid was so tight I wasn't sure it would even come...

Last Post By: Ice-Man Today, 08:22 AM Go to last post
    FarmerTan

The Gentleman from UK.

Thread Starter: FarmerTan

I mentioned in the OCtober thread that I didn't have an open comb. Within seconds I was PM'd by Jonno that he was shipping one to me. He is just like 99.6753% of the guys on here: giving peeps the shirt off your back types. I just got it yesterday since it had to cross the Pond, so my OCtober...

Last Post By: troy Today, 08:19 AM Go to last post
    August West

Bootlegger's Bay Rum Bonanza

Thread Starter: August West

In the true B&B spirit of generosity, I was sent a sample pack of the entire Bootlegger's Bay Rum collection by OkieStubble(Rob). Handcrafted and unique. I can't express my gratitude enough. Thanks, Rob. I am going to try them all over the next week or so and post my thoughts. I am dreaming...

Last Post By: tshusker Today, 08:18 AM Go to last post
    shave/brush

Please recommend a tobacco.

Thread Starter: shave/brush

I use to smoke a pipe quite a few years ago but then I gave it up. I want to start again. We didn't have forums back then. So to save me time and money, could you recommend one or two good tobaccos to try? I use to smoke Borkem Riff. (I know it's not spelt right.) One more question. I was looking...

Last Post By: shave/brush Today, 08:15 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.